Top positive review
191 people found this helpful
on October 9, 2013
I bought this travel golf bag after having read all the other reviews.
I have used two other bags for my travel before. One was a cloth
one that did not have the wheels. Without wheels it was hard
to handle it. The other one was a plastic one
that had wheels. The plastic one barely survived the travel. The
hinges were very delicate. I thought they might break off any time.
There are several things I like about this travel bag.
1. It is quite commodious. I could easily insert my golf bag into it
without any hitch.
2. It weighs only 8 pounds. My bag ( I presume most of the golf bags with
club covers and 14 clubs) weigh 24 pounds or so. So all together it weighs less than
35 pounds. The airlines allow 50 pounds per checked-in bag.
3. The zipper is big and moves easily.
4. It has two handles so that if need be two people can carry the bag.
5. With the golf bag put inside it, it stands up on its own freely.
6. The wheels seem to be sturdy.
7. It has two address label slots. In one I write Golf bag in bold letters.
I don't want baggage handlers throw it around like another bag.
8. The two straps that lock easily hold everything together nicely.
9. There are two side bags that can hold golf shoes and other accessories.
10. You can even put some of your other clothing in the side bags.
I like it a lot.
By the way first put the rain cover of your golf bag on. That makes the
top very compact. Insert the
bottom of your golf back into the bottom of this travel bag. Set it
standing. Gently pull the zipper cover over the golf bag.
When you don't use it you can simply fold it into half and store it away
I have no connection to the maker of this product.
I will send another report in 6 months