Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on February 3, 2017
It works!
on August 2, 2016
great item, quick ship!
on November 21, 2015
I had my hair falling of due to stress. The kit worked great. My hair stopped falling and slowly is recovering back to normal now.
on June 16, 2017
No difference if it was store bought
on April 4, 2016
Easy-to-follow instructions, but it just didn't work for me.
on April 9, 2016
Women, if you are losing your hair and are even in your 30's you can have early menopause. I had my tubes tied when I was 30, at the age of 36 I noticed hot flashes and hair thinning. I got my blood work done and my FSH levels are 73...menopause.
I have been diagnosed with tubal ligation syndrome...not everyone gets it when they get their tubes tied. I am now 39 and have used Rogaine foam for women for over a year. You can not stop the treatment EVER or your hair will fall out again. I also use Nioxin System 6 Shampoo and Conditioner for women, the foam may make you have a dry scalp. I like the foam better because it is 5% minoxidil instead of the 2%. My hair has filled in at the crown and my hair grows at an incredible rate.
I have to face the fact that my hair prob won't ever be like it was in my 20's, but as you age we all change. I love Rogaine foam and highly recommend anyone to use it!
I also take 5,000 mg of biotin and a multi-vitamin daily. I am on Loestrin low progesterone and estrogen birth control to regulate my hormones, Vagifem hormone inserts and take 4 Premerin pills during my sugar pill week in my birth control pills.
For people blaming Rogaine for their hair shedding, it truly may be your hormone levels. Hormones will make your hair thin, my hair is much better now, but I am proactive.
review image
on June 3, 2015
Goood
on March 13, 2016
made my hair grow back in the top where it was thinning I've used about 4 months now
on March 8, 2016
I've been using this for 3+ years now after my hypothyroidism caused significant hair loss. My hair dresser was my coach to not give up. Yes initially more hair fell out. I panicked but kept with it. About 3 months into it....there was hair growing! STAY WITH IT! And don't stop or it will fall out. It's a life time commitment. After a year or 1 1/2 you can just use it once a day.
on December 11, 2015
Don't buy this product!!! After a few uses, you're hair starts falling out, & I mean a lot of hair!!! Then you'll notice a real bad sticky gunk on you're hair! Bad product!!!