Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
does the roku xd have a usb port or will it play media i already have on my computer?
[UPDATED] asked by youngmasterintraining on May 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
This model has no USB port, HOWEVER.. If you subscribe to the PlayOn channel, you can play content from your computer hard drive. I even stream from my portable drive with no problems.
EmperorWatcher answered on May 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Roku XD does not offer component video and optical audio output; it does not include the USB port (for future local media playback); and it offers single-band 802.11n Wi-Fi. I have had mine for 3 years and it works great. I watch free movies, I am a member of HULU and love to watch shows on my tv. You can get all kinds of entertainment from my computer. A lot of channels you can add for here to watch for free and also there are music channels you can listen too.
Jo Hargis answered on May 5, 2013

A
Nope.
Godslayer333 answered on May 5, 2013

A
NO USB, rudimentary but effective interface, no access to computer software natively.
Krasicki answered on May 5, 2013

A
mine does not have an usb port, it has port, it has a HDMI, RGBs to hook to your television and the power cord plug in.
Brenda Tibbetts answered on May 5, 2013

A
The XD doesn't have a usb port (the XS does), external media can be played via Playon, or Plex Media Servers
davidh answered on May 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product