Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 36 rolls 2" x 110 yds * TOP QUALITY sealing tape 2X110
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on December 1, 2011
This tape is not 2.0 Mil. Compared to a name brand or U Line's 2.0 mil tape it is no comparison. It is so thin it will not work properly with a dispenser gun. It rips at odd angles and if you loose the end it is nearly impossible to find. If you do any amount of shipping at all even a few packages and think that this will save you money on shipping supplies think again. The wasted time in dealing with the tape and the extra amount you need to use because of its thinness will will cost in the long term. We have returned the product and will go back to true 2.0 mil name brand tape.
99 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2011
I read earlier reviews of this tape and was led to believe it was thicker and stronger than what you would get at WalMart or the like. To me, it feels just as thin and still gets twisted and gummed up in the dispenser.
on August 27, 2011
The tape is the large size double regular size. It fits all regular tape guns. The down side is that the tackiness is not as described! It easily becomes loose instead of adhering to cardboard. Very much a disappointment.
on September 2, 2012
I purchased this tape for work in an effort to help cut costs. While the tape is much cheaper than what we had been using, it just doesn't work nearly as well. I'm using 3-4 times more tape (which is still cheaper), and it still doesn't hold nearly as well as decent tape. We'll finish the box, but will never purchase again.

UPDATE 10/17/2012:

We're done with the tape! Cheers from all over the office!
on September 1, 2011
After buying some tape from another supplier for more money, and having it be unusable because it would not stay stuck to the boxes, this was a pleasant surprise from ValueMailers. It was definitely higher quality than the other tape and stayed stuck like it's supposed to. It's nearly as good as the 3M tape that I used to use which got too expensive on me. I cannot say what the tape is like from other suppliers of this Amazon item, but the Tuf Tape supplied by ValueMailers is a winner. Hopefully it will remain consistently good as I buy more in the future. And they shipped it pretty quick too!

UPDATE 2/8/12: When I came back to order again, I saw that ValueMailers was not the default vendor for the item anymore, so I made sure to choose them for this item even though they were a few cents higher in price. When I got the item this time, it was not the Tuf Tape as it had been last time. Instead it was a private label with valuemailers.com imprinted on the rolls. This made me very nervous about whether the tape would be good or not. But not to worry--when I tested it out, it worked just fine. So my recommendation of the ValueMailers tape continues to stand.
on July 9, 2012
This is the worst tape I have ever used period very thin tears easy I wont buy it again I thought Id try to save a few bucks it actually will cost me more I cant use this stuff I dont know if the people writing the good stuff about this product actually got something different than I Bad tape period!
on January 14, 2011
Tears easy making it difficult to reliably feed off shipping tape dispensor. Same spec tape from uline performs better all around. Also had high offensive odor and was yellow tint in color than same spec uline. You get what you pay for.
on December 13, 2015
This tape is very thin and can be aggravating to use because thin tape is hard to peel back the edge if it collapses back on the roll. But the low cost is worth the extra hassle to me because I've learned to be careful when applying the tape. It still happens from time to time and it takes a minute or so to pull the tape edge back off. I use small a plastic dispenser. If you don't have a plastic dispenser this would be a nightmare of a product. If you can't figure out how to be careful while applying the tape then this would be a nightmare of a product. I've yet to have a product returned because it opened during shipping so I would assume it's sticks well enough (small to medium packages). I wouldn't recommend this for heavy packages.
on March 8, 2013
The tape is working fine, but we are going through it much faster than previous purchases. Using the term 'top quality' makes it sound like it is the thicker style tape. The tape we received was much thinner than other purchases. While it is working ok, we are using much more of this tape then the thicker style we've purchased before.
on March 12, 2015
This reminds me of "Duck Brand" I get at Wal-Mart. I stopped purchasing it because I have to use significantly more in order to ensure the box stays closed. The reason I have to use so much more is the adhesive just doesn't seem to stick to the cardboard very well. What's more, I'm happy I don't have sleeping babies in my house. The sound it makes while I'm taping boxes is probably the loudest I've heard from tape. My wife came down 2 levels of our house to see what the racket was all about. It's a decent value for the amount of rolls you get but not so sure when you compare it to how much tape you must use to feel comfortable it'll stay closed.