Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
rolly toys CAT Construction Pedal Tractor: Front Loader Tractor with Detachable Trailer, Youth Ages 2.5+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully functional Front Loader is capable of scooping up large piles of dirt, sand or snow; Front hood compartment lifts for authenticity
- Tractor is pedal-powered, and no power system is required, the chain drive system is fully enclosed for safety; Oversized resin tires with long-lasting rubberized tread strips to ensure better traction
- Detachable hauling trailer is fillable if your children want to use the tractor to fill the trailer with the Front Loader; Trailer can also be used to move toys, comic books and other items
- High-impact blow molded resin body for superb style and durability; Two-position adjustable seat to be able to accommodate your children as they grow
- Recommended for children between ages three and six years old; Maximum weight capacity of 50 pounds on seat of tractor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The rolly toys CAT Construction Pedal Tractor: Front Loader Tractor with Detachable Trailer is an exceptional toy tractor that will supply a great many hours of entertainment for your children. The fully functional Front Loader is capable of scooping up large piles of dirt, sand or snow. The front hood compartment of the tractor lifts for authenticity. The tractor is pedal-powered, and no power system is required. The chain drive system is enclosed in the resin body for safety. Oversized resin tires with long-lasting rubberized tread strips ensure better traction and durability. The detachable hauling trailer is fillable if your children want to use the tractor to fill the trailer with the Front Loader. The trailer can also be sued to move toys, comic books and other items. The body of the tractor is made up of high-impact blow-molded resin for superb style and durability. The seat is adjustable to two positions to be able to accommodate your children as they grow. The rolly toys CAT Construction Pedal Tractor: Front Loader Tractor with Detachable Trailer is recommended for children between the ages three and six years old and has a maximum weight capacity of 50 pounds on the seat of the tractor.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BestChoiceproducts||Amazon.com||Aosom Direct||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 32 x 18 in||16 x 46 x 22 in||12 x 34.5 x 18.5 in||12 x 23.5 x 13.5 in||24.5 x 57.75 x 26.5 in||19.5 x 43.5 x 22.5 in|
|Item Weight||20.28 lbs||31 lbs||7 lbs||7.8 lbs||18 lbs||22.9 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update, I just want to let everyone know that the plastic circle at the bottom of the steering wore out and there is no replacement part for it and it can't be fixed. Trust me I've tried everything. The funny thing, is that the tractor itself is still in excellent shape, and everything works, except you can't steer anymore.
be taken in & out and I couldn't make him understand to not remove it as he called it "his tool". Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how I can purchase another piece or fix it in some other way? Right now he isn't able to attach his trailer.
Note the read tires and the chain were already assembled. I wonder if the other reviewers describing hard to assemble didn't get those parts already put together.
My son still hasn't seent it since I just finished assembling it. I can't wait for his expression. I will try to post some pictures and maybe a video in the future. He has just turned 19 months but he is not in the short side so it might work. I just need to come up with a way to make something to push it until he gets his basics of pedaling down.
IMPORTANT, if you are leaving the stickers for the end, MAKE SURE you put the stickers for the hook prior to mounting the loader part or you will make things too complicated. The rest of the stickers can be put at the end.
1) Mount the stearing wheel.
2) Mount the two front tires.
3) Assemble the loader part. All of it can be assembled before mounting it on the tractor.
4) Mount the loader on the tractor, after you have already put the stickers on the hood.
There is only one shaft holding the loader part to the tractor. You can unscrew it at will to make it easier to transport.
My 3 year old son loves it, has no problem using it. His 3 year old cousin can sit in the trailer and pedal her around. It is tough... almost impossible.. for him to pedal on soft ground such as mulch, sand, or grass. Only real negative I have about the design itself is that the turning radius is pretty small, I wish it could make tighter turns.
Now if only it came with a broom to sweep up the piles of mulch I'm continually finding on my patio and drive way.
Most recent customer reviews
I can't rate it a 5 star because it was difficult to assemble.