- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00EI20NLW
- Item model number: YM-FIRE-2G-HD7-DV-BK
- Average Customer Review: 83 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #95,426 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 13, 2013
rooCASE Amazon Kindle Fire 7 Case - (2013 Previous Generation) Dual View Multi Angle Tablet 7-Inch 7" Stand Cover - BLACK (With Auto Wake / Sleep Cover)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Designed specifically for the new Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch (2013 Previous Generation)
- Premium synthetic leather with soft non-scratch microfiber interior
- Detachable inner sleeve for handheld operation; Sleeve reattaches to case by velcro for landscape or portrait display. 3 grooves for multi-angle display.
- Magnetic front lid with auto wake / sleep cover. Elastic loop for stylus or pen. 3n1 capcitive stylus with ballpoint pen.
- A Must have for all the new Kindle Fire HD 7 Owners! Lifetime Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Keep your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" stylishly well-protected in the rooCASE Dual View Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7". This folio case features premium synthetic leather. It comes with a detachable sleeve for handheld operation and it has three grooves for multi-angle viewing. This case has a magnetic flap closure with auto sleep/wake function, and it provides access to all ports and controls. The rooCASE Dual View Leather Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" boasts a slim silhouette, and it slides easily in and out of your backpack, tote or messenger bag, carry-on case, or luggage.Features
Premium synthetic leather with soft non-scratch microfiber interior
Detachable inner sleeve for handheld operation; sleeve reattaches to folio by Velcro for landscape or portrait viewing
3 grooves for multi-angle viewing
Magnetic flap closure with auto sleep and wake function
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And then my screen started to turn on and off when I opened and closed the case. And then my tablet completely turned off after being in the closed case for long periods of time. Turns out, the magnets in the corner of the outer sleeve of the case causes those issues. I stopped using the outer sleeve (essentially the stand part) and now only keep it in the inner sleeve. For now this is a solution (since I mostly hold it) but soon I will need to find an alternative when I use it as a eTextbook in class and need it propped up.
Pros: you can reach the buttons easily; the fact that you can use it as a stand; it comes with a really nice stylus pen!
Cons: not a big deal, but I wish that you could close the case from the back when you open it up. Sometimes it gets in the way & you have to fold it to hold it properly. But it's not a major problem.