Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on June 24, 2014
I bought this a few days after getting my new Surface PRO 3 . I had tried 4 other sleeves and all of them were too big. This is the only sleeve I have found to fit the SP3 ( with the type keyboard on). There is good protection and I like the added bonus of a pocket to keep my stylus in and the Arc mouse.Now lets see how it holds up...
on March 23, 2014
This thickly padded, flexible, stretchy, durable sleeve is perfect for accident-prone Acer owners! My daughters have stepped on, dropped, banged on, kicked, and possibly even played hockey with their Acer Aspire V5 netbooks, with no damage, thanks to these heavily-padded sleeves. The "bubbles" inside the sleeve protect the netbook from impact and gentle abuse, and the outside sleeve holds a multitude of accessories, including the power source, headphones, and Cosmos RF Optical Wireless Mouse for each Acer. The bright, cheerful colors and forgiving black fabric make this a great choice to protect the netbooks or chromebooks of children or teens.
on March 23, 2014
on May 30, 2017
I feel like my chromebook is well protected within it. Protects the Chromebook while in the backpack. Used it when I traveled on plane and fits well in carry on.This are well made, attractive and still a good price within a budget.
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2013
Our school system recently implemented a one-to-one initiative where every child received a Samsung Chromebook. Of course, they did not give the kids a case or sleeve to go with them (at least, not for free). So instead of the district-branded, way-too-big case, I started looking on Amazon. These rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve cases are perfect. I'm not sure why they brand them as just for the Acer AC700, as they fit the basic Samsung Chromebook just fine. We did not want a bulky case, and the devices have insurance if something major happens. The idea for these is just something to pad the Chromebooks as they carry them around each day in their (previously purchased) backpacks that unfortunately do not have built-in laptop sleeves. The bright colors are very kid-friendly, and the zippers appear very sturdy. The extra zip pouch is also a real plus, because they kids occasionally need to travel with their power supplies, or are allowed to bring their (personal) kindles or ipods to school. This gives them a safe place for storage and passage.

Perhaps the only downside is that the neoprene really smells at first, but that seems to be dissipating with time. Highly recommend!
on August 29, 2014
Just got this for my Surface Pro 3 after seeing it recommended on a few websites. Dimensions are spot on for a close fit. The case does have a strong odor, I'm guessing similar to what the other neoprene cases have as well. The zipper caught right before it would have closed all the way, taking a look, some of the teeth are rough, A few times back and forth and it closes easier (I'm sure that's just a one off). The thing that has me looking for another case is the zipper doesn't open down the side all the way. I should've noticed this before but I use my case as a buffer in my backpack and I like to be able to keep my sleeve in it vertically then top load the Surface into the sleeve. Cannot do that with this case. Ordering the Runetz 11 inch soft case to try next.
on November 26, 2012
I got this case for my new chrome book and it just came today and I love it! It's brand new and has a second pocket great for holding a charger or kindle. I opened my case and got my chrome book and as I looked at the case I was afraid the case would be too small. But I tried it and it fit perfectly. Any bigger and I would be out of luck.
Thanks to seller.
I would definitely[ recommend this to chrome book owners.

[ASIN:B009LL9VDG Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch)]]
on September 26, 2013
I have the Samsung Chromebook and it fits perfectly. I'm a student and love how slim it is even though it is bubble wrapped. It fits right in my back pack. The main thing I wanted to mention though is that I also bought the iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 11.6 Samsung Chromebooks (extra protection) and even with the case I can still fit it in with ease. I know other people have mentioned it, but I will mention it again... the side pocket fits my charger in it as well. Really nice case, well constructed.
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2013
(Note: this same review was published for the rooCASE Super Bubble sleeve case in green/black. I'm not sure why these are all listed separately, vs. listing them as one item with a color choice.)

on February 24, 2013
It is perfect for the 11.6" Samsung Chromebook. It fits perfectly. The side pocket even has room for my MS Arc Touch Mouse and my Nexus 7 in a Cruzerlite TPU case.