Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 10, 2011
I have used stylus for resistive touch screens for years, but this is my first for a capacitive screen. The Rook stylus is a great product. A little on the light (weight) side than I am used to, but by no means a problem. Defenitly a good product that I use on my iPod Touch (2nd gen), Samaung Captivate, and Nook Color.

Well done.
on May 4, 2011
These styluses can be used on any capacitive touch display - iPhones, iPads, most android devices, etc. Within my family alone, we've purchased three of these to use across all of our devices and they work very well! They're sturdy, responsive, and best of all, inexpensive when compared to practically identical products from companies like Targus. I also thought the headphone plug was a nice touch and really helps prevent me from losing the stylus. One thing that could be improved is the pen-like clip. I've found that it comes a little loose sometimes, but overall it stays in place and doesn't effect the effectiveness of the stylus. Thanks for the great product!
One person found this helpful
on March 15, 2011
I purchased this rooCASE capacitive stylus for my new NOOKcolor as I felt it might facilitate faster web browsing. Although the stylus functions well, the touch screen interface inexplicably responds better (i.e. more accurately) to my finger tips than the smaller rubber tip of the stylus. I find typing on my NOOK to be slow as it is (perhaps because I have Swype on my smartphone?), so I'm not sure how much I will use this stylus.
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 15, 2011
Purchased for use with the Nook Color. Works perfect. Just what I was looking for. Makes it a little simpler to type with the "hunt & peck" method of typing that most on-screen small keyboards force you to do.
One person found this helpful
on June 1, 2011
I purchased this item from Amazon because I kept pressing the wrong screen options on my Nook Color screen whenever I was checking my e-mail or surfing the web. It was very annoying. With this stylus I haven't had any further problems of pressing the wrong keys, menu options, or screen options. It works very well.
on May 27, 2011
I bought this as a replacement to a previous stylus I had lost. I really like this one better because it uses the earplug piece as a holder. The rubber tip works very well as a fingertip and I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable stylus that works!
3 people found this helpful
on June 15, 2011
I purchased this stylus for my wife to use on a color Nook, but have ended up using it on my iPad 2. While it does not turn pages as well as your finger, it does work pretty well and leaves no finger prints. Therefore, I use it much of the time rather than my fingers. It seems to be made with good quality, and should work equally well on the Nook.
on September 5, 2014
good gadget, does what it is supposed to do. I mostly use this one on my iPhone to avoid fat fingers effect...
on May 29, 2011
Good product which allowed me not to have to heavily zoom-in on the screen each time to interact with the small details of webpages.
on March 15, 2011
Basic stylus that works exactly as you would expect. Would be nice to have an integrated ink pen, but I guess those are to be found elsewhere.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.