Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 4, 2012
I bought this case for the SZ1 model I recently purchased. I like the hard case as it seems to protect the contents better than a soft shell which you can crush if something is placed on it or someone accidentally sits on it. I like the velcro strap that holds the camera in place. If the case is opened upside down or on end, the camera won't slip out. The mesh internal pocket fits an extra battery and/or memory card easily. When both are in there together, the case might be hard to zip up unless you jockey the two around a bit so they aren't on top of one another. It comes with a carabiner to attach to your belt loop vs a belt clip. A belt clip is easier and more convenient in my opinion but probably not as secure as it can slip off a belt. The only thing I don't like about using a carabiner is the camera case bounces all around when walking and is exaggerated if you run. Other than that, I really like this hard shell case. It does just what I wanted it to do.
2 people found this helpful
on October 27, 2012
I bought this case to house an expensive headlamp. The memory foam is great, there's a pocket for batteries, and a carabiner to clip to a backpack or belt. It's hard shell is what I needed most, and I imagine it would work well for it's intended use, as a camera case. It's a functional item, and does it's job well.
One person found this helpful
on September 21, 2012
I purchased this case for one of the cameras listed. The camera fits well, though the case is on the large side. I don't love that I can't open the case from the small/top side via two zippers, but it's worked out so far. I took it on a boating trip and it held my license and a credit card in the pocket. I didn't like the fit of an extra SD card case in the pocket. It seemed like it might scratch the camera. Overall, the case seems very protective, which is what I was looking for.
on March 5, 2016
Love this case!
on July 24, 2012
I found this case unattractive. It does have a pocket for camera stuff and probably other people will find it practical.
on August 24, 2012
This case provides great protection for my Lumix ZS20. I'm not what you would call gentle with my stuff. This case has gotten dropped a number of times with the camera in it, and the camera has survived without a scratch
on August 28, 2012
Product meets the quality and function factors I expected. Looks a though the case will be durable and long-lasting. Also, good appearance
on December 27, 2012
I have a lumix zs20 and it fits my camera perfectly. It keeps my camera secure without being too bulky. Well made product.
on December 31, 2012
We use our camera for taking pictures of constrruciton work so it can take a beating. This case fully protects it from harm.
on June 28, 2012
I bought this when I first bought my Panosonic Lumix. I love the camera, but it really sucks battery power so you always need to carry a back-up. The batteries cost more than this case. Ufortunately, you can't secure them in the case. Mine fell out out a trip overseas and wasn't noticed right away--a real bummer, since I couldn't replace it then. Now I'm buying a replacement battery AND and different case. This one's fine for short trips where you aren't taking many photos, but don't store anything in the mesh.
3 people found this helpful