rooCASE Multi-Angle Black Leather Folio Case Cover with Elastic Hand Strap for Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi (NOT Compatible with GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 Release May 2012)
- Multi-Angle Leather Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 Wi-Fi (Not Compatible with Verizon 4G LTE) (NOT Compatible with Galaxy Tab 7, 8.9 and 10.1v P7100 European Edition)(NOT Compatible with GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 Release May 2012)
- Genuine Leather with Microfiber Interior. (Galaxy Tab Not Included). Adjustable Stand for Viewing Between 45-90 Degree.
- Adjustable Stand for Viewing Between 45-90 Degree. Elastic Hand Strap to Safely Carry Galaxy Tab.
- Magnetic Flap Closure. Access to All Ports and Controls.
- A MUST Have for all Galaxy Tab 10.1 Owners!! Available in Black, Brown Magenta and Red.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The Galaxy is a thin, elegant tablet but with this case it seems the same as an Ipad 1.
Also the flatest angle is pretty steep and not convenient to type, I will look for another case.
On a positive note, the adjustable tripod (for lack of a better term) is phenomenal--I can always have the tablet at the proper viewing angle.
I would have given the product three stars, but the manufacturer send me an email informing me that they would send me two dollars back if I left a positive review on Amazon. Bribery aside, they ought to have more faith in their product.
This case, the Roocase, is perfect.
- There are cutouts on the side that make it fit the Verizon 4G model tablet and cutouts on top for the wi-fi only.
- The case fits the tablet very snug, so it's a slim fit, not bulky and loose.
- There are cutouts for the camera and the charging slot and they're both in a perfect location where nothing is covered partially, like some of the other cases I tried.
- Once the tablet is inside the case, there's a flap that goes around the bottom of the tablet and then tucks inside the bottom of the case that keeps the tablet securely in place. There's also a really strong velcro strip on this flap that holds it in place so the tablet doesn't slide up and down. This is very important because it keeps the tablet in the proper location for all the cutouts. In the three other cases I tried, the tablet would slide up and down moving it out of alignment with the cutouts. There were flaps on those cases, but the flaps didn't velcro into place, so even the flaps moved.
- The case also becomes a stand if you want to set your tablet on your lap or on a desk and work from it, and it's a nice stand that stays in place.Read more ›
- Protects the tablet and the screen well.
- Multiple angles, and very sturdy when the tablet is up right.
- Button/camera opening are fine.
- Case is kept closed firmly with a magnet.
- Like other reviewer says, flattest angle is still pretty steep.
- Bulky, thick, and heavy. With the tablet inside, it's 2+ centimeters thick, about 7/8 of an inch. I guess this is at the cost of good protection.
- Covers up the BEAUTIFUL galaxy tablet!
- When the tablet is used in the portrait orientation (like a book), the up/down volume button ends up being reversed. But I guess this is because books in Asia opens from left to right (instead of right to left in US).
- Power connector is inaccessible when the case is closed. Must keep case open to charge.
The tablet does not stay firmly in place, it keeps sliding down. The camera is unaligned, as is some other important areas. It's difficult to connect the charger whilst having it in viewing mode standing up. The velcro is flimsy and it feels as if the patch that holds it up could rip off if you aren't gentle with it.
You're poorly protecting a $500+ product and decreasing the ease of functionality. I'd suggest investing in something more sturdy and reliable; this product isn't worth the cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this case for my husband in 2010 and he is still using it today (10/8/15). Absolutely no issues.Published 9 months ago by Krystal
Very long lasting and durable case. I just wish that the opening would allow charging without flipping the cover open.Published 18 months ago by R. Neese
Works great for my tablet. The color is great and protects the tablet just fine. Very convenient for the price.Published on April 15, 2014 by Daniel