Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on October 20, 2014
Got this for my S100. It's a SUPER snug fit.. like, a little too snug. I actually can't zip the pouch because of the wrist strap on my camera. What I do is zip the pouch with my camera's wrist strap hanging out. Then, I slip the camera wrist strap through the ring where the pouch's wrist strap is supposed to go, and I just use the camera wrist strap to hold the entire thing. By doing this, I don't have to worry about my wrist strap snagging somewhere, upzipping my pouch, and having my camera fall out. If anything it adds more security to it.

I'm not a big fan of the wrist strap the case comes with to begin with (too large for my personal taste), so I guess it all works out.
on July 2, 2012
I couldn't decide which case to buy for my Canon S100 so I bought two of them! I ended up using the Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black) for the camera while traveling because I like the carabiner on the outside of the case to clip it to the outside of my bag or my belt loop. I liked this sleeve as well so found that I put my smartphone in it for more protection while it was floating around in my purse. This sleeve can also fit the camera and a spare battery just fine. So if you can't decide, get both! I'm sure you will find a use for this sleeve even as a small travel wallet!
on January 20, 2014
Pretty nice case ... could use a "strap hole" to thread the strap through, so you don't need to completely remove the case - you could then just slide it down the strap and not hassle with it being loose when taking photos - also the exterior zip pocket could be a little taller, to more efficiently house extra battery and memory stick - it's a little tight.

But it's a nice looking and useful protective case! I like it.
on February 26, 2013
I can't imagine putting an extra battery in the pocket without it being too tight - so I won't bother. Considering that, the pocket is a bit useless if putting a Canon S100 in it. Otherwise it's not "too" tight - snug. For example, right out of the box the camera fits right in and zips easily - no case stretching. I find the strap that comes with it unnecessary - I pull the camera strap out (who wants to let the camera fall while holding the case strap) and use that instead. No complaints.
on April 21, 2015
Great little case. I still carry my camera in it and the little pocket on the front offers a space for spare battery. I'm happy with the product and could recommend to anybody. I've had it over two years and it still looks good and holds well.
on July 18, 2012
I purchased two different cases for a trip to europe and this one was the one
that was liked by all family memebers and the overall choice to go with us.
It is protective and at the same time low profile so we can still put the camera
in our front pocket. We will be buying a second one for another camera we have.
on February 28, 2014
This does its job and does offer shock protection with a nice pocket for exter cards/batteries, BUT it has a tendancy to retain moisture if it gets damp. I live in a place where it rains a lot, and I spend a lot of time outdoors, and this has been a problem. If you are going to be in wet environments, keep this in mind.
on February 3, 2015
Great case. I can fit 2 extra batteries and an extra sd card in the pocket. Keeps the camera well protected. This is my 2nd case that I own, this one is for my daughters camera.
on February 23, 2014
I like the case but it is too small. You can barely put an additional SD card in the pouch and it won't hold an additional battery. I will be looking for a larger case that will accommodate the additional battery and SD card
on July 30, 2013
Nice and simple protection for my camera while it bounces around in my purse. The side pocket will fit cards and an extra battery, but it bulges and pushes against the camera. I will probably just carry extra memory cards in the side. Seems well built.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.