Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 17, 2012
the ipod slides in perfectly although it does not securely hold the unit. holding you ipod from the side and turning it upside down will tend to slide the nano out of the case... side buttons are not easily accessible with this case as well specially the middle button for skipping or replaying the songs...

Update:

I was surprised to get a call from the seller inquiring about the problem (I usually contact them first before anything gets resolved and usually these calls turns out unpleasant). She offered a replacement right away suggesting that I may have gotten a defective item. Two days after the call I got the replacement and to my surprise this one does not let the ipod nano slides out when holding it upside down.

This purchased has been an A+ experience for an outcome of quality product and customer experience.
66 comments| 409 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 23, 2016
I bought this case after my last one (a Hard Candy clip) broke at the clip after a year of light use around the house at maybe 3-5 times a week. I wasn't sure if the clip on the roocase would hold up, but I've found that it actually holds BETTER on the different layers of clothing (with the Hard Candy the clothing couldn't be too thick or too many layers). The clip is not too tight, but firm when I poke my thumb and finger in the slot at the back to attach it to the top of my shirt. I would definitely buy this again. It's been 15 months at the same level of use and my case shows very little sign of wear and tear. (I think my roocase was cheaper too.)
on January 25, 2013
If you are like me, and were on edge about getting the 7th gen Nano for the storage capacity, but also wanted the convenience of the clip on the shuffle, look no more. This case solves both my issues perfectly. It isn't bulky as most iPod/iPhone cases tend to be and does not add any weight, great for the gym!

Quick notes:
- I purchased the 'frost clear' case. I was afraid it would look like frosted glass but it is entirely clear (I believe it should be advertised as 'clear'). I'm happier the way it is, because I didn't want to cover my red iPod's color.

- As stated in another review, the screen isn't entirely covered so it may be still prone to scratches and cracks. However, rooCASE also sells a plastic film to protect the case that I have purchase. Hope this resolves my problem!
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2016
This case was perfect for my needs. Fit is snug & firm, but not overly firm. The clip feels strong. I already put a screen protector on so this thing should be good to go.

Pros: Sturdy construction, solid looks, works as expected.

Cons: None yet, but I'm sure you could really nitpick based on personal preferences.
on October 29, 2014
I love this case, it is MUCH brighter then pictured so the color is beautiful and goes well with my Blue Ipod. Very happy with this purchase and would defiantly order again.
review image
on March 28, 2016
My husband needed a case to fit his newest gen iPod nano. Would have liked a more protective acrylic case, but one was not to be found with a decent approval rating. This brand had a good approval rating so I went with it. Was pleasantly surprised. It fit the iPod really well and had a nice belt clip too.
on September 18, 2015
I've had this and used it for several months now. Still holding up very well, the clip is not broken at all and I use it all the time. It is not a quick slip on clip, though. You really do need two hands to clip it on, or dexterous fingers. That may be the issue with people breaking clips: using too much force. But the tight clip is also what keeps it on your clothes. It has never slipped off no matter what I'm wearing or what I'm doing. I would recommend it knowing these limitations/quirks.
on May 18, 2016
I have used this case for about a year now and have gone on many runs. It'll last you a long time if you take care of it. It's built about like any other silicone case out here. The thing that I really like about this case is the fact it fits perfectly for my nano. Functions as advertised. I like it and would recommend this to anyone.
on December 18, 2015
It makes my amazing 7th gen iPod nano as convenient for clipping as my Shuffle is, for a superior-use device. I did think it would be more of a gel fell than this shell, but it feels and acts like a superior product, and the pricing is perfect. Very happy and out and about with my personal music and business MP3s once again.
on August 24, 2015
Simply put, this case fits my iPod nano (7th Gen) like a glove. Very simple, yet very effective. The clip works well. The surface of the case gives you something to grip that isn't slippery to the touch. Best part is, if you drop it it will absorb the shock and not dent the iPod's case. Well worth the money.