|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.99 - $99.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- Platform measures approximately 1.00"
- Satin platform dress pump featuring pleated peep toe with large grosgrain bow at center
- Molded covered high heel
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tired of compromising comfort for style? All of our Fitzwelll styles have the perfect combination of both comfort AND style. Our gel insole collection has been laboratory tested to withstand up to 1,000 lbs of pressure to insure durability and absorbs the shock from every step we take. Don't suffer another day with shoes that aren't quite as comfortable as you'd like. Discover how good the perfect fit can feel with Fitzwelll.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005PV9YCY
- Item model number: Cailyn
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took a gamble on the bow, because I actually wanted to detach the bow and add my own bling for my wedding. The bow is a different fabric, more ribbed and is sown onto the fabric below with a thread. I found the thread to be strong enough to stay on for a very long time, but it was also easy to detach with a seam ripper. The fabric around the toe area is sort of like taffeta fabric, but folded nicely, and the rest of the shoe is a smooth fabric almost like a satin/suede combo.
The only thing I would warn people about is the lack of support for a high arch foot. I tend to have a higher arch, so I may need to add padding for long days of wear. No problem though on the shoes side, just my feet.