jg m4 s-system ris pre-upgraded airsoft rifle(Airsoft Gun)
|Price:||$179.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Length: 760mm - 840mm
- Fire Mode: Semi/Auto, Safe
- Weight: 3500 grams
- Battery: Small Type (8.4v Small type and Charger included)
- Velocity: 380 - (measured with 0.20g BBs)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The JG M4 S-System is a great choice for the budget minded airsofter. This is the upgraded version of the gun, chronoed at up to 420 FPS right out of the box! The gun has a metal gearbox and gears, metal outer barrel, metal RIS, metal front and rear flip-up sights, and metal sling mounts. The rest of the gun is made of sturdy ABS plastic. The gun comes with a 300 round high capacity magazine, 8.4v 1100 mAh rechargeable battery, and battery charger. Battery charge time with the included charger is 3.5 hours. 420 FPS with 0.20g BBs 300 Round High Capacity Magazine Full and Semi Auto Functional safety Adjustable hop up Flip-up front and rear sights 8.4v 1100 mAh battery and charger included Full Metal Gearbox and Gears
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. All metal Rail system; perfect for various types of mounts: lights, handles, lasers, grenade launchers. cameras.
2. adjustable stock makes this ideal for any age person. I am able to change the stock very easily for close quarters or for when I need to sight in a long range target.
3. The sights are metal and not flimsy.
4. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The paint job is very nice and has no scratches, well when I bought it.
5. Very nice high capacity magazine. Holds 350 bbs.
6. The battery lasts a long time. I have never had a battery problem and the charger still works fine.
7. Comes with a place to attach a strap. (NO STRAP INCLUDED JUST TO POINT OUT!)
1. This is heavy! about 8 pounds! You better know how to handle it because this is not a light flimsy gun. It can get tiring holding it upright for extended amounts of time. Nice to have a strap.
2. It took me a while to get the hang of putting the battery in. You do not want to have to switch batteries any time during a fight as it take a while.
3. Not the highest rounds per minute. It spits out ammo at a very nice speed, but not as high as I would have liked. Don't worry, this is still definitely in the machine gun category, just not in the gatlling gun arena.
Overall a great gun. It has been my primary for two years. I have thrown it, dropped it, stepped on it, and it has stayed in great condition. The FPS is exactly at 420, I have had no drop for two years which means it is a high quality spring inside. This gun is for a beginning airsoft player all the way up to a professional. It will carry you through any fight you may have.
and it went right through the iPad!
- Metal Internals
- Good fps
- Metal 300 Round Mag
- Good Sights (I Replaced Them With a Holographic Sight)
- Hard To Fit Battery (After A While It Gets Easier To Put In)
- Hop-Up Can Be Annoying
413-419 FPS after cleaning with .20 BBs (out of the box).
369-375 FPS after cleaning with .25 BBs (out of the box).
ABS plastic (very convenient!)
Heavy (8.5 pounds)
Long stock barrel (363mm) (I'll try to upgrade to 6.01mm x 425mm)
Magazine is perfect (good feed, tight fit and absolutely no wobbling)
Medium noise level
Magazine, outer barrel, sights, rest tube and gearbox are metal built.
Feels very sturdy.
6 positions stock crane.
Battery compartment is tight (but manageable).
No sling hole near the stock. It can be added later using third party parts. Nevertheless, it has one flat sling hole on the crane and one optionally attachable extra ring on the RIS system for ribbon type sling.
I'm using FireFox LiPo battery 7.4v 1100 mAh 15C which is very compact, fits like a charm and let the securing screws fit in without problems (using just thumbs to lock in place). When buying a battery check for short cables (like lipos do have) or use Teflon tape to compact cables in order to get them out of the way to properly close the compartment with the spring screws.
Luckily I got the black version although I ordered the desert tan version (a plus for me since I prefer the black style). Anyway it's the same JG F6613 model. (Took a little research to get the model info before receiving the gun).
Finally tried the gun. What a great experience! Maximum and effective distance is really good (about 150 feet)! LiPo battery lasted all day (and beyond). Front iron sights are detachable and were slightly out of center (turned to the left). I used an hexagonal 1.5mm screwdriver (Allen wrench) to loose the little securing screws and turn the front piece 3 degrees to the right. Presto! Iron sight is now set perfectly! Anyway, I highly recommend using a red dot instead! (As I do, to expand my field of view!). Also, get a grip (optionally with bi-pod) to hold it on front.
Definitively, it's an awesome gun!
ft, and amazingly fast delivery, had it within 3 days when I was expecting a week at least,100% worth it
been a while since I bought this gun. it has not let me down once yet. I have 2 300 round mags, a 5000 round mag, a 9v 2000 mha battery, and a red dot scope on it and it is deadly accurate up to 50 ft. my friends hate playing with me anymore because of this gun and how overpowered it is