jg m4 s-system ris pre-upgraded airsoft rifle(Airsoft Gun)
|Price:||$178.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Length: 760mm - 840mm
- Fire Mode: Semi/Auto, Safe
- Weight: 3500 grams
- Battery: Small Type (8.4v Small type and Charger included)
- Velocity: 380 - (measured with 0.20g BBs)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The JG M4 S-System is a great choice for the budget minded airsofter. This is the upgraded version of the gun, chronoed at up to 420 FPS right out of the box! The gun has a metal gearbox and gears, metal outer barrel, metal RIS, metal front and rear flip-up sights, and metal sling mounts. The rest of the gun is made of sturdy ABS plastic. The gun comes with a 300 round high capacity magazine, 8.4v 1100 mAh rechargeable battery, and battery charger. Battery charge time with the included charger is 3.5 hours. 420 FPS with 0.20g BBs 300 Round High Capacity Magazine Full and Semi Auto Functional safety Adjustable hop up Flip-up front and rear sights 8.4v 1100 mAh battery and charger included Full Metal Gearbox and Gears
Top Customer Reviews
-Tightbore barrel definitely increases accuracy with hopup adjustment
-Upgraded spring means higher fps and can sling heavy bbs long distances
-Metal upper rail
-Metal flip up sights (I really like these!)
-While the receiver may be plastic, it is much more durable than I initially expected
-Solid weight (if realism is your thing)
Where did they cut corners, you ask?
-The battery. Oh boy, did they really just not care about that. Initially, when you pull the gun out of the box and fire on full auto, your rate of fire will be TERRIBLE. HORRIFIC. But that's what you get with a stock 8.4v 900mah battery. Want to double/triple it? BUY A NEW BATTERY! I must say, I was very disappointed at first, but then I popped in my 9.6v 2000mah butterfly battery... oh boy, did it just become a formidable weapon! (Fair warning, any butterfly battery with more than 3 batteries linked will NOT fit in the tiny battery compartment. Get an external battery box. That's what I did).
-The battery COMPARTMENT (boy, they really don't care about powering this gun, do they?). Now, I have owned a few AEGs, so I am used to the battery being a tight fit (there is NEVER any extra room), but boy, did they REALLY cut it close. Even with the stock battery, it is near impossible to get the compartment (under the barrel) to close. When (and if) you do get it to close, however, it is pretty solid and definitely won't come open on you or anything.
-The instruction manual. You think putting together that DIY cabinet, or hooking up your DVR to your new 60" HDTV is bad because the instructions don't make any sense? Well just you wait. These instructions are written mainly in... some foreign language (I don't claim to be a language scholar)... and seem like they were translated by a first year ESL student. It takes a little creativity to try to make any sense of them. But hey, it's just the instruction manual, how important can it be, right?
-Fake bolt catch/forward assist. I have to say, as much as I didn't expect it, I was REALLY hoping for a legitimate bolt catch (locks the bolt when there is not a round chambered), but, alas, just a metal switch with no purpose in its place. Which is fine. Forward assist is plastic though, so I wouldn't go jamming it like it was an actual forward assist (although, it won't do anything anyways, so why bother?).
I guess the disadvantages just seem worse because I wrote so much on them. But honestly, unless you have another $100+ to spend on a better gun, buy this one! Very solid weapon, and can definitely hold its own out on the field. And as always, for a gun this powerful, please do NOT, under any circumstances, load cheap .12g bbs into your gun. They will shatter in the barrel and void your warranty. Be smart about the idiotic things you do when you shoot at your friends!
Hope this helped you guys!
1. All metal Rail system; perfect for various types of mounts: lights, handles, lasers, grenade launchers. cameras.
2. adjustable stock makes this ideal for any age person. I am able to change the stock very easily for close quarters or for when I need to sight in a long range target.
3. The sights are metal and not flimsy.
4. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The paint job is very nice and has no scratches, well when I bought it.
5. Very nice high capacity magazine. Holds 350 bbs.
6. The battery lasts a long time. I have never had a battery problem and the charger still works fine.
7. Comes with a place to attach a strap. (NO STRAP INCLUDED JUST TO POINT OUT!)
1. This is heavy! about 8 pounds! You better know how to handle it because this is not a light flimsy gun. It can get tiring holding it upright for extended amounts of time. Nice to have a strap.
2. It took me a while to get the hang of putting the battery in. You do not want to have to switch batteries any time during a fight as it take a while.
3. Not the highest rounds per minute. It spits out ammo at a very nice speed, but not as high as I would have liked. Don't worry, this is still definitely in the machine gun category, just not in the gatlling gun arena.
Overall a great gun. It has been my primary for two years. I have thrown it, dropped it, stepped on it, and it has stayed in great condition. The FPS is exactly at 420, I have had no drop for two years which means it is a high quality spring inside. This gun is for a beginning airsoft player all the way up to a professional. It will carry you through any fight you may have.
and it went right through the iPad!
- Metal Internals
- Good fps
- Metal 300 Round Mag
- Good Sights (I Replaced Them With a Holographic Sight)
- Hard To Fit Battery (After A While It Gets Easier To Put In)
- Hop-Up Can Be Annoying