Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
will this tv be on sale black friday nov.23 for 698.00?
asked by john jatzek on November 14, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
YES. Check out Wal-Mart's Black Friday Ad - should be selling for $688. @ 5 AM FRIDAY Also, I just found out it will also go on sale ( same price ) on Amazon.com - exact date(s) or times are unknown for Amazon. Hope this helps !
David Beattie answered on November 14, 2012
Comments (5) | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
688 same tv, but not @5am its @10PM on thursday night on the 22nd.
Jfonsy answered on November 17, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Walmart will have this TV at 10pm for $688 and it is definitely 1080p.
T. Sullivan answered on November 17, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just talked to Amazon representative, and they will not match the $688 price. They mentioned they will have their own special...after my call with them the price dropped to $899, and they removed the "price match Guarantee" on this TV. Nice going Amazon...
E. Chen answered on November 20, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes.
Jessica Carey answered on November 14, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sam's Club has a member only sale on this, limited numbers for $698. Identical model.
zennist answered on November 18, 2012
Comments (4) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes !!! But for $688 at both Wal-Mart (In-store only ) and also Amazon.com promises to price match - check out www. bfads.net - click on Adscans ( LEFT side of home page ) then click on in the next window the store's LOGO you wish to see their respective Black Friday Ad - happy shopping !
www.bfads.net - best website for Black Friday sales inside information early - They received the Wal-Mart Black Friday Ad - 10 days ago !!! on Nov. 8th ........
David Beattie answered on November 18, 2012
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Does anyone know how many will be in stock? And what time they will release this deal for Black Friday on amazon? Please let me know! Lol thanks.
Barry L. Panick answered on November 18, 2012
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I apologize--I was able to pick up the set (a 1080p) at Sam's Club at the special premium member's sale for 698----and newer Walmart adds are touting the Black Friday sale for 688-------This will probably become the standard price for this set in the near future.--Going to watch the Bears minus Cutler VS Franny tonite--set is great.
Michael Dauzvardis Ph.D answered on November 16, 2012
Comments (5) | 0 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product