Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
can the image on the screen be turned upside down? I would like to mount it to my car roof.
asked by SHoffman on November 13, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
No unfortunately not. It just swivels around so if u mounted the picture would be upside down.
Lill Marie answered on November 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i do not believe this unit can be mounted upside down but i had this unit and it only lasted about a year and have to replace it already
Me answered on November 13, 2012

A
As the screen would not be able to be oriented in that way I'd say the answer is "no." You might be able to attach it to your car roof but the picture would be displayed upside down.
Art Greenwalt answered on November 13, 2012

A
No, it can't, and I don't think the disc player would work upside down, either.
CottageDweller answered on November 14, 2012

A
No, the picture would be upside down. You can attach it to the back of a headrest pretty easily, though.
CPC0708 answered on November 14, 2012

A
No it cannot. The screen can be flipped backwards but not upside down
Thomas R. Manning answered on November 14, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 14, 2012, 6:20:49 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product