Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon
asked by Matt Eye on September 23, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Craig L. Getchius answered on November 21, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is if the price is 5xx or something like that for the v1 with lens
N. abelardo answered on September 26, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think the whole idea of this camera is AUTO-FOCUS with a capital everything. The NEX 5N delivers a fine image. I have one. But the AF system is a very weak point for the 5N. All the high ISO ability goes for naught when the image is not in focus, and that happens often with the 5N. The same holds true for the Olympus E-P3 which I owned briefly. If this V1 can deliver the promised AF performance, and from accounts I've read it does, it will be a great family camera with a very high hit rate on focus. Add in the specialized slo-mo stuff and it might be THE camera for many people.
Roy answered on October 18, 2011

A
SONY makes APS-C for NIKON
Amazon Customer answered on December 7, 2013

A
Anthony Ho answered on December 9, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There are no big differences the body size and weight of mirrorless camera, even though they used difference in sensor size. Why bother use a smaller one.?

Recently V1 and J1 are too expensive. Their prices are dropping now (after about 1 month of selling, so quick ?).

If V1 kit price was around $600, I would give a 5 stars review.
ATK answered on November 21, 2011
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product