|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.2 x 4.7 x 2.1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LED-HEADLIGHT-(H9)|
simdevanma LED Automobile Headlight Bulbs with Advanced LED Chip and AI0 Conversion kit-80W/8,000LM/6,000K(H11,H9)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple design, Supports Plug In Play for smooth installation. The installation process is very quick and will take about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Lumens: 8,000LM/set(4,000LM per bulb),White light 6,000K,80W/set(40W per bulb).
- 320°Led headlights without any missed spots or dark areas. The LED bulb lifespan is over 50,000 hours.
- The Led headlight bulbs are waterproof! There are also strong fans to keep the led bulbs cool at all times. Save on replacing regular headlight bulbs.
- Street legal and DOT approved .Shipped from the USA with 2 years of manufacturer warranty on parts and labor.Please note 2007+Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, BMW, Mercedes-Benz vehicles maybe requires led canbus to prevent dashboard/flickering .Some of vehicles could not install these properly because back cover/dust cover ,you maybe need to get exclusive dust cover from Simdevanma.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Simdevanma Direct||JDM ASTAR||Sealight_LED||SENLITE||JDM ASTAR||Vouke Direct|
|Light Source Type||—||—||LED||LED||—||LED|
|Wattage||—||—||50 watts||80 watts||—||36|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Power Consumption: 80 Watt
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Amperage: 1.9A - 2.9A
- Luminosity: 8,000 lumen
- Super bright white 320°LED lights which can replace HID Xenon and traditional Halogen Lamp
- Simple installation - Plug in play no relays - No wire cutting - usually in 20 minutes or less (some cars may require professional installation due to headlights position)
- Maintenance free, Waterproof , Shockproof
- Please check the plug type of your headlight on your vehicle, whether your vehicle requires a set of warning canceller to prevent on dashboard errors,whether your vehicle requires a set of led decoder to prevent flickering .If need ,just don't hesitate to get it from us.
- If you purchased wrong size ,we will always be more than happy to make an exchange with no hassle!
- Some of vehicle model(as far as we know mercedes-benz) requires a set of led holder/adpater to make the bulbs fits properly,if need,just get it from us.
- If the bulb do not lights up ,please turn the male connector to opposite direction and then plug in the female socket!
- If there ia an installation issues with the original back cover/dust cover,just replace an exclusive dust cover from us!
Smallest Size Design ,Easy Installation
- More durable, longer life, this new design of Led headlights is unlike anything else currently available on the market.These LED headlights offer brighter, whiter color and a superior lights-pattern,finally providing drivers with improved visibility.
- Built in strong fan, control driver helps get maximum heat-dissipation and performance.
- Throw super bright light on the road without dark spots. 6000K white light reflect road signs , better to show you clearest road situation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been waiting to go HID or LED on my personal truck for someone to come out with a true plug and play solution. These are perfect. I've had all of my friends brag about their HIDs, but I was never truly impressed. I am however impressed with these.
Everything about these has been designed well, with high quality components. The LED chips are Philips and the driver/voltage converter is built into the small base of the lamp. There is even a fan built into the base to cool the chips. The H13 size works perfectly; both in the headlight housing and in the factory wiring harness.
Very cool, but not too blue like some of the other ones you see driving around. Blue lights kind of bug me. If I were to guess the spectrum without knowing I would put it closer to 5000K. It appears more in the daylight spectrum. They are very bright. Driving side by side next to my old halogens, they definitely over power the halogens. They do seem to point a little higher than the old ones, so I will probably have to re-aim my headlights down a little... I'll wait and see how often I get flashed.
Go down to Walmart and price your standard silverstar halogen lights, or even a cheap HID kit. You aren't looking at paying much more, or maybe even less for these and these will outlast all of those using less energy. The price is worth it any day of the week. All headlights will be LED in 10 years.
Compared to most of the others on the market with external driver boxes, or those that require special wiring, these are a no-brainer, plug and play option that I would recommend to anyone, even my Mom.
I took photos of both halogen Vs. LED during the day, and then I took some photos of the beam pattern with only the LEDs at night.
I'm very happy with this upgrade. I hope the LED remains as bright with time.