Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- I'm adjustable: adjustable shelves slide up and down to make room for tall bottles
- Secure fit: reinforced aluminum pole with high compression spring fits securely between your floor and ceiling
- No tools needed: just extend the caddy to install
- Convenient storage hooks: hold a razor, loofah, toothbrush or other accessories
- Quick dispensing: store bottles upside-down for quick dispensing
- Securely fits between floor and ceiling - no tools needed
- Extends 6-9 feet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
OXO Good Grips Lift and Lock Pole Caddy B002VK7D2K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.66|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||A2Z Arizona|
|Size||n/a||CADDY||60-inch||11-1/8" x 11-1/8" x 30-1/2" h|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Perhaps stainless steel instead of chrome-plated mild steel? Maybe the steel used is very poor or the plating is too thin?
I emailed them hoping that someone would call me to discuss the problem and solution, but they shipped me the new shelves without writing or calling. It was weird. I'm glad for the replacements, but it would have been nice to talk to someone and figure out why this is happening.
A note to Amazon: the shelves are NOT made of stainless steel. It is chrome-plated mild steel rod.
I tried to upload a photo of the caddy. We'll see if they accept it...
I would like to make a couple of comments on some of the negative comments I have read. The first was the shelves won't hold 2 32oz bottles and allow for pumping. That is utter nonsense and all I can think is that person did not snap the shelf into place. The shelves were hard enough to move without it being snapped into position. However, once snapped into position they stay in the position.
The next concern was the tooth brush holders could not be removed. My first comment on that is don't put that shelf on. My next comment is they barely stick out and are hardly intrusive so there is no need to be concerned. My last comment on that is they will also hold a razor which is how we use it.
Overall this is a great shower caddy that will not rust, looks great, is easy to setup, and will last a long time. Do not hesitate to purchase.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Strong but light
- Incredibly useful
- Rust proof not rust "resistant"
- Trays are secure and hold everything our family of 5 needs
- Absolutely None.
**We love it and would recommend it highly~
> Fast Amazon delivery
> 5 yr. product warranty
> Assembling was easy and instructions clear
> 3 height bar extensions to accommodate taller ceilings or special placement configurations
> Has large rubber grips at the top and bottom of the caddy bar
> Strong internal spring holds the caddy firmly in place
> All 3 shelves can be adjusted up or down (or removed if necessary) at any time
> Shelves are sturdy and wide enough to hold multiple bottles
> It is a lovely design and looks really nice in the shower/bathtub
> There is also a stainless steel double bar for wash cloths
Some Basic Assembly Tips:
1. The shelves are design to fit snugly. When you insert each shelf onto the bar, work it on by gently pushing one side then the other. It will soon glide easily. No oil or WD is needed (and I would not recommend using either).
2. I waited to lock my shelves in place once I had the bar up and in position. I found I needed to move the shelves a bit more.
3. There is a directional arrow sticker on the bar that points to the top of the bar. The shelves must be inserted onto the bar starting at the bottom working upward in the direction of the arrow.
4. The locking clips are taped to the shelves for delivery. I suggest you remove the packing tape from each locking clip. It can become bunched up behind the clips while inserting the shelves onto the bar.
5. The shelf clips lock by pushing downward. They can only be inserted onto the bar in this direction. The shelf cannot be insert with the clip reversed.
When I first got it, after a while I noticed little brown rust like buildups all over the metal baskets. After rubbing it, it would go away. Upon closer inspection there was some sort of extremely thing plastic wrap over every bar of the metal baskets. I still haven't gotten it all off, and I'm not really sure if it is supposed to be there or not. Thankfully it's not rust. It's just gunk buildup underneath these thin undetectable plastic coatings. Maybe it wasn't removed in manufacturing? Maybe it's there for extra protection?
I went ahead and contacted SimpleHuman, and they promptly shipped me all new baskets. They did not comment on what the plastic flaking was, nor the "rust" that was appearing under it.
I have attached a lot of pictures if you need more detail.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great construction, easy to put together. Well thought out and makes everything easy to organize. Simplehuman is just a great company and i love their products.Published 3 days ago by Zebrog
This would not fit in either of the two baths in my home. One, it's too tall. The other it's too short. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Scott Thomas
I bought this after tossing out several other rusted shower caddies. I've had this since March 2015 and it still hasn't gone rusty! I also like all the little shelves. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Beth L.
Lasted about 9 months before the grip on the mounting tabs wore out and now 2 of the three shelves are sitting on the shower floor which is quite useless. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Laurie Morse-Dell
It seemed like every year I was buying new shower caddy items because they would look so terrible. After I threw out my last one, I decided to spend the money on quality and I'm... Read morePublished 6 days ago by A2B
This shower stand is awesome. I had to cut it down a bit but it was easy. Well worth the money.Published 7 days ago by TheGiger
Pros - it looks GREAT and is really sturdy. The baskets are larger than they appear - you could fit at least 3-4 of the large 1Liter sized shampoo/conditioner bottles on each one. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Shana S
This product is worth the money! It's good looking, sturdy and adjustable. It was easy to install and is exactly what we needed, we've tried the racks that hang from the shower... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Ralph E. Hunsaker