simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum (Discontinued)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable shelves move up, down and sideways to make room for tall bottles
- Rubberized clamp for a secure grip on most any showerhead
- Suction cup for extra stability
- Convenient storage hooks
- Rust-proof stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- 5-year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The simplehuman adjustable shower caddy makes room for tall bottles with its unique adjustable shelves. Simply flip the tabs and slide the shelves up, down, or sideways. Bottles can be stored upside down for quick dispensing. The caddy's multiple compartments include a soap dish, toothbrush holder, and storage hooks. A rubberized clamp and pivoting suction cup ensure secure installation.
We design tools that help people become more efficient at home.
Day to day life has room for improvement. That's the basic thinking behind simplehuman. Many activities in our daily routine are so basic that we take them for granted. Washing our hands, cleaning up after a meal, grooming and prepping our appearance. Through innovation and new technologies, we find ways to streamline these simple tasks. We call our products tools for efficient living.
Compare with similar items
simplehuman Adjustable, Hanging Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
simplehuman Adjustable, Hanging Shower Caddy Plus (Extendable), Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy, Adjustable Tension Pole, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
simplehuman Corner Shower Caddy, Adjustable Shelves, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
Zenna Home 7402AL, NeverRust Aluminum Shower Caddy, Satin Chrome
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||Silver Stainless Steel||—||Red||Stainless Steel/Aluminum||Satin Chrome|
|Material Type||Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, I uploaded a photo of this caddy in my shower so you can see what I'm talking about in my review. Rather than write a Pros vs. Cons type of review, I'll share some thoughts on the features that stand out from the other types of caddys. (when talking about more than one caddy, is it caddies or caddys?)
1. SIZE. Overall, it seems like it would be a great size caddy for the shower. The photo from the manufacturer does not include a showerhead, which is where the size becomes an issue. I have a larger sized showerhead and it pretty much occupies the middle spot on the top rack. There is no way around it. That's kind of a bummer.
Because of this, I wish it were 6 inches+ longer. To get everything situated on two racks, you have to keep that top shelf high on the caddy spine. I'm a tall guy, but I can see how this would be an issue for some people. I don't like having to keep that shelf so high.
2. ADJUSTABLE. This is a unique feature. The racks slide horizontally, which is nice. You can also adjust the racks up and down, using a locking tab on the caddy spine for each rack. I was able to easily get shampoo, conditioner, shaving creme and soap on the racks and have them easily accessible. But again, because the showerhead gets in the way, I kept wishing I could adjust all the racks down a few more inches. The last shelf for the bar soap gets a little tight. I'd like more room to get my hand in there.
3. FEATURES. There are spaces in each rack for you to turn a shampoo bottle upside down and have it rest securely in place. Great when you get down to the end of a bottle and want to get every last drop. There are also two plastic hooks for razors. These are fantastic. I really wish they gave you two of each though. One is for the larger safety razors and the other appears to be for the plastic, disposable razors. As shown in the pictures, it's a great feature.
4. SUCTION CUP TAIL PIECE. This one is kind of strange. Not entirely sure why the suction cup at the tail of the caddy swivels left and right. That is simply a strange design. I've initially thought that if you had the racks off-center, it would help keep it from swaying left or right. But that's not the case. I think they should extend the spine, to give you more adjustable height and simply add the suction cup without the swiveling tail piece.
5. LOCKING CLAMP AT TOP. Where the caddy connects over the pipe coming out of the wall, it splits in two. There is a rubber liner that acts as a compression clamp and a screw to secure the clamp over the pipe. Once this is tightened down, it's secure. We have hard water with mineral deposits and over time, it will be interesting to see if the screw corrodes. It looks like stainless steel, so I'm hoping it won't be an issue.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this shower caddy. It's a huge improvement from the rubber coated wire versions I've been using. Everything we use fits nicely on the caddy and this frees up a lot of space in the shower, making it easier to clean the shower/tub and eliminates knocking things over every day.
The spine is nice for adjusting the racks up and down, but I'm not sure how easily the channels/grooves in the side will stay clean. Hard water and mineral deposits and soap scum seem to take a toll on everything in our shower over time. My biggest disappointment is simply the overall length. It needs to be longer so you can move all the racks down lower, away from the showerhead and the swiveling suction cup is an oddity.
I'm not disappointed at all with my purchase. My wife and daughters are all very happy with this new caddy and really enjoy being able to adjust the racks up/down, left/right and have a place to put all their stuff. One of the best shower caddys I've owned. Well designed and easy to use and install.
It is expensive, but because it doesn't rust it works out saving money in the end. Other ones we have bought rusted out anywhere from 3 months to a year.
Gone from 4 star to 1!
OK, 3 months later and it is starting to rust. Not at the joins, but on the bars. I am shocked. It is supposed to be unable to rust! If I wanted that I would just buy a $10 one at target.
I am guessing it was made of cheaper material and then just coated a little better than most. Seriously, why does no one make a decent shower caddy that can handle water???? For less that $100. Simplehuman - you should be embarrassed. A significant number of reviewers state the same problem.
I have never had a simple human product that I didn’t like, but I really can’t like this one. It’s like building a house on sand, you can engineer the crap out of the house on top, but without a solid foundation (the suction cup) the house cannot function or last.
I give this 3 stars because the quality and innovation is there, it just has one major design flaw.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know.
I do not expect a shower caddy to last forever, but for the price I expected something better.
Other than this problem, I would have liked it: the plastic hooks on both sides and the adjustable shelves are very useful.