Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
simplehuman Medium Pet Food Storage Can, Brushed Stainless Steel, 25 L, 27 lb/ 12.2 kg
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silicone gasket forms an airtight seal keeps food fresh
- Magnetic lid-mounted scoop
- Lock-tight handle clamps shut
- Large capacity
- Removable BPA-free inner bucket
- Built-in wheels
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Store your dog or cat food elegantly and safe from prying pets with this 25-liter pet food storage can, which is made of durable, fingerprint-proof stainless steel. The large, ergonomic handle locks the lid shut to help prevent pets from opening the lid and forms an airtight seal to keep food fresh. And the pet food can's slim, space-saving shape and built-in wheels make it an ideal replacement for large, heavy and unwieldy bags of pet food. This 25-liter can fit approximately 27 pounds of dog food. The food-safe (BPA-free) plastic inner bucket is removable and easy to clean. Other highlights include a lid-mounted scoop that attaches neatly under the lid for easy access and a 10-year warranty. It measures 18-1/8 by 10-3/8 by 19-3/8 inches.
keep food in and pets out
Our pet food can has a lock-tight handle that forms an airtight seal to keep food fresh.
Convenient scoop attaches neatly under the lid for easy access.
food-safe inner bucketInner bucket is BPA-free and safe for food, and lifts out of the can for easy cleaning.
built-in wheelsBuilt-in wheels make the can easy to roll out at meal time.
We design tools that help people become more efficient at home.
Day to day life has room for improvement. That's the basic thinking behind simplehuman. Many activities in our daily routine are so basic that we take them for granted. Washing our hands, cleaning up after a meal, grooming and prepping our appearance. Through innovation and new technologies, we find ways to streamline these simple tasks. We call our products tools for efficient living.
Compare with similar items
GAMMA2 Vittles Vault 15 lb Pet Food Container
Paw Prints 37716 Plastic Pet Food Bin, 15 lb
Medium (Up to 12lb) Fresh Dry Dog & Cat Food Plastic Storage Container With Flip Lid and Pour Spout For Pet Food and Bird Seed, BPA Free by Buddeez
Large (Up to 22lb) Fresh Dry Dog & Cat Food Plastic Storage Container With Flip Lid & Pour Spout For Pet Food, and Bird Seed, BPA Free by Buddeez
Vittles Vault Outback 50 lb Airtight Pet Food Storage Container
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Brushed||gray||One Color||Clear||Clear||Warm Granite|
|Item Dimensions||10.4 x 18.1 x 19.4 in||13.25 x 8.4 x 10.3 in||10.12 x 12.5 x 13.38 in||7.75 x 14.5 x 16.5 in||10 x 19 x 20 in||14 x 14 x 20 in|
|Size||25-Liter||15 Lb||15 lb||Large||1 pack||50 Pound|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Looks gorgeous - the nicest looking pet food container I have ever seen
- Sleek design that you can fit almost anywhere
- Definitely keeps food fresh longer than closing the bag with a clip
- Very expensive - seriously, the price for the XL model is outrageous
- The metal is quite soft, and the first one I received had a dent in it out of the box. It comes in a giant package, so returning that was not fun. The second one I received also had a dent, but a much smaller one, and I decided I would just live with it instead of dealing with the hassle of returns again. Considering the price I really do not think this should be happening.
- I wish the shape were a little different - I mostly buy 30lb bags of Fromm dog food, and in order to get the whole bag into the container I really have to wiggle it around and compress it to fit. If the container were just a touch wider that would not be a problem. 15lb bags slide in with plenty of room to spare (that's a 15lb bag in the photos)
- The wheels are pretty much useless - I just pick it up and carry it somewhere if I need to move it
Overall I do feel that this container could be made even better with a couple of improvements, but based on its looks and the way it keeps dog food nice and fresh I really would not hesitate to recommend. However, if I had to do it over I would probably purchase a smaller size container and switch to ordering 15lb bags of kibble, since I prefer to keep the food in the bag when storing it. Getting a 30lb bag into the XL container is such a hassle that I'm not sure it's worth it. Also, the XL container is quite deep, so you really have to reach in there when you get to the bottom of the bag.
Other than that is seems to work well. I am wondering if it really is completely air tight, I will be a little worried about bugs when it gets warm again. The top seems to close a little too gently to be totally air tight. But the handle and the way it opens is designed well. I like that there is a inside bin you can lift out to clean.
With this large container I am able to barely fit a 24 lbs bag of dog food while still inside it's bag. If you dumped it out of the bag you could fit more but I don't think you would be able to fit a 32 lbs bag.