Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "simplehuman Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder, Stainle..." and save 15% off the $25.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
simplehuman Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder, Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- wall mount paper towel holder helps free up countertop space by mounting horizontally or vertically to a wall or cabinet
- A tension spring provides just the right amount of resistance to allow you to tear off one sheet at a time off the dispenser, and the quick release knob allows you to easily change the roll.
- Die-cast metal bracket and oversized stainless steel rod
- easy to install, A ring spring prevents unraveling and provides just enough resistance to tear off one sheet at a time with just one hand
- 5-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
The simplehuman wall mount paper towel holder can mount it to a wall, underneath a cabinet, or inside a cabinet door. Can be mounted in any direction to best fit your space.
We design tools that help people become more efficient at home.
Day to day life has room for improvement. That's the basic thinking behind simplehuman. Many activities in our daily routine are so basic that we take them for granted. Washing our hands, cleaning up after a meal, grooming and prepping our appearance. Through innovation and new technologies, we find ways to streamline these simple tasks. We call our products tools for efficient living.
Compare to similar items
This item simplehuman Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DecoBros Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black/Ss||Stainless Steel||Silver||Chrome||Split Finish||Stainless and Clear|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 4.9 x 13.1 in||1.97 x 5.12 x 14.09 in||13.5 x 4 x 2.75 in||13.1 x 4.9 x 3 in||15.3 x 2 x 5.2 in||6 x 3 x 14.5 in|
Top customer reviews
The bad: Poorly built: The rod was loose and wobbling right out of the box. I pried open the plastic cover at the base and discovered that both of the two screws were only partially installed, far from being tightened properly. I tightened the screws (many turns!) and it worked fine. See the picture that I uploaded.
Not so good: Not all real stainless steel, most are made of plastic parts with chrome coating to fake like stainless.
On to the actual review. The tension spring works and works well, you can actually tear off a paper towel with one hand. This works better with the half sheet paper towels but still works with full sheets. The end fastener keeps the rolls from sliding off the holder but is extremely easy to remove when you need to swap rolls. Is is the best looking paper towel holder? That's not for me to decide for you but it does look nice but its mostly about the function for me as I wanted something wall mounted to clear up counter space and being able to tear off a sheet with one hand is a big win as I often have a 8 month old in the other.
Additionally, the included screws are 1" long. The screws are recessed in the faceplate so your cabinet would have to be 15/16" thick to not have the screw pop out. My screws popped out my cabinet by 1/4". I bought a pack of 5/8" stainless steel screws at home depot for $1 - I bet many others do the same. They are "sheet metal screws," even though you will be mounting in wooden cabinets. I'd say it was worth 2/3 the value. Wish it had more adjustability on the tension.
Lots of hype. About 60-70% delivery.
1. Looks great, high quality materials
2. Mounts easily in a few minutes and seems very sturdy
3. Easy to put paper towel rolls on and off
4. Fits even the largest paper towel rolls
5. Can usually rip a sheet off with one hand, even half sheets if you buy those types of rolls that can rip off half a sheet
1. I was hoping that the spring at the end would hold the roll a bit more so that it doesn't spin easily. I buy my paper towels at costco, and the rolls don't even reach the 'spring' at the end of the tube that is meant to put pressure on the roll. Not a huge deal, but sometimes when I rip a sheet with one hand, the roll spins. Again, not a big issue and don't let it keep you from buying it.
2. The tube is not perfectly parallel to the mounting base. This means that if you look at the roll under my cabinet, it is not parallel to the bottom of the cabinet. The mounting tube is at a slight upward angle. I read some other reviewers mention the same thing. However, you won't really notice unless you really look at it, so again, not a reason not to buy it.
I'm happy with my purchase and would buy it again. Glad I didn't go with something cheap like I have in the past where the paper towel falls off if you pull too hard!
4.5 with loose screws
5.0 with tightened screws.