Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
simplehuman Wall Mount Pumps, Single 15 fl. oz. Shampoo & Soap Dispenser, Stainless Steel
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- More suds, less clutter: our wall mount pumps eliminate bottle clutter and keep everything you need within easy reach
- Ergonomic t-bar lever: works with your natural grip for precise dispensing of shampoo, soap or bath gel
- No drilling required: installs easily with adhesive strips and silicone glue (included)
- No messy spills: wide opening makes refills fast, easy and mess-free
- Convenient storage hooks: hold a razor, loofah, or other accessories
- Eliminates bottle clutter from your shower
- Ergonomic, durable die-cast t-bar lever
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: simplehuman Wall Mount Pumps, Single 15 fl. oz. Shampoo & Soap Dispenser, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||TrueToSource (formerly Beanworthy)||Amazon.com||IMEEA|
|Item Package Weight||1.28 pounds||0.66 pounds||0.65 pounds||0.85 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Posted in 2011: Very disappointed in this product. I purchased a triple dispenser for my shower as it looks great and it said stainless steel in the description. After about two months of use I pulled the dispenser handle to dispense shampoo and the handle broke off in my hand. The problem? The handle is NOT made of Stainless Steel it is a Silver PLASTIC handle that snapped off. I purchased a single dispenser version and installed it on my triple holder... a few months same thing happened!!! Great looking product however you think the ONE MOVING piece would be made of Stainless Steel. IT IS NOT. Stay away from this product.[[ASIN:B002YNQX16 simplehuman Stainless Steel W.
We were not satisfied with Simple Human's response to our difficulties with their products, so we have removed all of them from our property and returned the two most recent defective units to Amazon.
Amazon's customer service and return policy is, as always, superb.
A few weeks later I accidentally nudged one of the units out of its wall mounting with my elbow while drying myself in the shower. It broke on the tiled floor. Simplehuman replaced it promptly without argument.
My solution to the accidental displacement of the dispenser was to wrap several layers of plumbers tape around each of the pegs on the back and re-fit them into the wall mounting. This made them a much tighter fit, much harder to displace but still possible to remove for cleaning. I think Simplehuman should provide plumbers tape for this purpose as the dispensers are rather loose in the wall mounting supplied.
- Keeps my tub ledges clean.
- Dispenses the right amount of product.
- Looks nice.
- Easy to install without drilling- can be installed without permanent damage to marble or tile walls.
- I wish that the dispensers didn't rattle a little bit in the sockets. It does make it feel a little cheap... and after paying 80 bucks for a soap dispenser, cheap is the last thing you want to be thinking.
- I do happen to use the product for Shampoo, Conditioner, and Soap, but I had pondered using the conditioner container for a separate face wash, and I thought it was strange that they don't offer alternate caps, or some method of re-labeling them.
- The product ships with only one hook cap. Clearly, the dispenser format will allow hooks on both sides, so it does seem rather skimpy for simplehuman to not include two caps to let the consumer have that option. I called their customer service, and they do allow you to order another cap over the phone only. It's one dollar, plus FIVE dollars for shipping. It's pretty ridiculous and inconvenient, and again, for a rather expensive product, it does feel pretty crappy to get nickel-and-dimed for accessories that I feel should have been included with the package.
It's easy to focus on the negative, but I still gave it four stars, because compared to the alternatives that I checked out it was still the best in the field of products.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They changed the base design, had to remove 4 screws to replace two individual broken dispensers. If shampoo it's a little heavy, don't pull the lever too hard. Read morePublished 5 days ago by J. C. Bocanegra Trujillo
Nice dispenser for the shower, mounts with adhesive (good because there is no need to drill into your shower enclosure, bad because it ain't never coming off). Read morePublished 14 days ago by Rick Mitchell
I put mouthwash in this dispenser to help my wife out with her arthritis. She finds this much easier to use than trying to open and close the mouthwash bottle every day.Published 15 days ago by Matthew Baldelomar
These things are awesome. We started out with a single, then when it broke we went to a double and now the triple. Every time it broke was do to falling the pull part. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Alvin Gitchel