Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno
asked by StangCBR on November 15, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
David A. Morehead answered on February 19, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is a "normal" lens, which means that it produces an image similar to what you see with your eyes. In contrast, wide angle lenses allow you to approach the subject closer, and make the perspective more exaggerated. The longer lenses make you stand back further from the object, and therefore flatten the perspective. The normal lens facilitates perspective similar to that seen by unaided eye. It's best for pictures that reflect the point of view of a participant, or a passer-by.
Vladimir Shapovalov answered on November 26, 2009
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I really like this lens. I use it on my GF3 indoors to take pictures of my rabbits, which have pink eyes. It's fast and lets in plenty of light so that I don't need to use red eye reduction, which still has unwanted effects.
Esseljay answered on November 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product