Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $30.17 shipping
+ Free Shipping
sixthreezero EVRYjourney Men's 26-Inch 7-Speed Hybrid Cruiser Bicycle, Matte Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Step-through aluminum city frame 7-speed hybrid touring, urban commuting, and cruiser bike with matching full fenders, and 26” wheels
- Shimano 7-speed External Derailleur with front and rear handbrakes allows for wide range of riding from leisure to long distance commutes
- Black synthetic leather comfy saddle and grips with classic stitching; 2" semi-slick tires provide excellent roll, and a cushioned, stable ride
- Low swooping frame makes for easy step-thru entry on and off the bike; puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- The foot-forward seat and pedal position allows riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground while staying in the saddle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Say Hello to the EVRY
Affordable quality with eye-catching design is the sixthreezero approach to bicycles. Started in 2005 out of a garage in Hermosa Beach, CA, the founders wanted to build a bike company that would get people excited about two-wheeled movement.
Designed with comfort, ease, and style as top priorities, sixthreezero bikes are suited for a vast range of riders. Neighborhoods, cities, parks, and beaches are all great places to pedal a sixthreezero.
One Bike, EVRY Occassion
With blacked out components and a Matte Black frame, the EVRYjourney 7-speed looks like a sleek, modern showpiece. But if you think it only excels at being a showstopper on the street, you’re sadly mistaken. The classic hybrid cruiser style of this 7-speed bicycle along with its 26-inch wheels make it ideal for cruise, leisure, and commute riding. The Shimano 7-speed hub allows it to perform on streets and trails, as well as up hills and over long distances.
- Aluminum frame
- Forward pedaling design
- All black components
- Upright riding position
- One size fits all
Sweeping handlebars combine the ideal curves of a cruiser and hybrid handlebar, and they're shaped to keep your shoulders relaxed and back upright during rides.
The EVRYjourney has a forward pedaling design that allows your back to stay upright while you maintain proper leg extension when riding.
Stand Over Position
The frame's forward pedaling geometry enables you to place your feet flat on the ground when stopped and still get proper leg extension when riding.
The EVRY is a one size fits all adult bike. It can accommodate riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches tall because of its frame geometry. One bike, all adult riders.
There's no better way to get to work than by bike, and with attachment points on the frame you can easily add an optional rear basket and water bottle. Bring your laptop and stay hydrated on your commute.
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 29 x 56 inches|
|Item Weight||39.68 pounds|
|Maximum Height||75 inches|
|Minimum Height||59 inches|
|Number Of Speeds||7|
|Shipping Weight||39.8 pounds|
|Standover Height||30.5 inches|
|Wheel Size||26 inches|
This classic hybrid cruiser style EVRYjourney 7-speed bicycle with matching full fenders and 26-inch wheels from sixthreezero is perfect for cruise, leisure, and commute riding. Featuring a Shimano 7 Speed Rear Derailleur the bike is ideal for street, trail, long distance and uphill riding. The forward pedaling design on the EVRYjourney is designed with a low center of gravity that allows for the rider's back to remain upright with proper leg extension while riding. When at a full stop the rider can stand over the seat and easily mount and dismount on and off of the bike. The frame color blends with the black seat and grips to create a sleek, classic looking cruiser. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise. The sixthreezero EVRYjourney cruiser’s mechanical configuration, classic frame, and additional features make this an awesome bike for almost any situation – rain or shine, city or cruising. Ride along with sixthreezero in the creation of a community of life enthusiasts who are passionate about living everyday to its fullest and enjoy the benefits of one of man's simplest and greatest mobility inventions, the bicycle. Ride Easy.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: the bike is pretty bulky, so storage might be tricky
Two main concerns:
- amazon dropped the price as soon as I bought it on here! Also, when I did buy the bike, the bike on amazon was over $20 MORE expensive then the bike shop itself. The only benefit is that amazon had it in stock.
- *this is probably my fault somehow* my seatpost keeps swiveling to the left and right when i'm sitting on the bike. This makes the ride a bit uncomfortable. If there is an easy fix for this, I would like if someone told me.
Most recent customer reviews
I love...Read more