Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $31.51 shipping
+ Free Shipping
sixthreezero Explore Your Range Women's 7-Speed Hybrid Commuter Bicycle, 17"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hybrid 7-speed Women's commuter bike with lightweight aluminum frame; ideal for riding on hard-packed trails or through the city
- Shimano 7-speed external derailleur allows wide range of rides, from leisure to long distance; front and rear handbrakes for easy stopping
- Rear rack for optional baskets; seat and handlebar geometry puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- 700 x 38C wheels with double-walled rims for a smooth ride; comfortable Brown synthetic leather saddle and matching grips with Classic stitching
- Fits riders from 5 feet, to 6 feet 2 inches tall; comes 85 percent assembled
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Affordable quality with eye-catching design is the sixthreezero approach to bicycles. Started in 2005 out of a garage in Hermosa Beach, CA, the founders wanted to build a bike company that would get people excited about two-wheeled movement.
Designed with comfort, ease, and style as top priorities, sixthreezero bikes are suited for a vast range of riders. Neighborhoods, cities, parks, and beaches are all great places to pedal a sixthreezero.
Ready for Your Urban Adventures
Explore Your Range from sixthreezero.
Whether you’re battling the hordes during the morning commute or scouting the city for new adventures, the sturdy 7-speed Explore Your Range women's hybrid city bike gives you the power and speed you need.
Combining lightweight aluminum construction with a Shimano 7-speed external derailleur, the Explore Your Range has a low-profile diamond frame that's designed for easy on and off.
Longer rides are more comfortable thanks to the bike's upright riding style, and you can easily customize the height and tilt of the handlebar for a customized ride.
- Includes rear rack for optional panniers and baskets.
- Easily switch the 7 gears via twist grip shifters on the handlebar.
- Front and rear handbrakes for easy stopping.
- Fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall.
The handlebar geometry encourages an upright riding position that helps keep your shoulders, arms, and back relaxed and comfortable, whether your cruising for fun or attacking the morning commute. And they're easily adjustable for optimized comfort.
|Women's Cruiser||Around the Block||EVRYjourney||Ride in the Park||Body Ease||Pave 'n Trail|
|More from sixthreezero||A curvy classic with whitewall tires, included fenders, and color combinations keep things cool. Customize the gearing with 1-, 3-, or 7-speed models depending on your riding needs.||Made for those that would rather have a mojito than an adrenaline rush, this women's cruiser offers adjustable seats and handlebars, upright riding style, and four gear options.||A sleek, modern showpiece, this hybrid cruiser's step-through aluminum city frame is ideal for urban commuting. It's available in four gearing options to best suit your riding style.||Designed to let you cruise, coast, and climb, you'll enjoy easy commuting with its lightweight aluminum frame with a Shimano 7-speed external derailleur.||Body Ease geometry, Tension Free upright riding position, Cloud Soft suspension seat post, and Vibrazorb front suspension fork combine to make rides as easy on your body as possible.||Designed for maximum body comfort while riding on pavement and hard-packed trails, it includes a Vibrazorb front suspension for reduced shock, plus optimized frame geometry.|
Made for the rider who wants to ride fast and seek new places, the sixthreezero Explore Your Range women's bicycle features a Shimano 7-speed external derailleur and a hybrid frame that easily handles both city streets and hard-packed trails. Featuring lightweight aluminum construction, the Explore your Range has a classic diamond frame design, plus a seat and handlebar geometry that puts you in an upright, heads-up position.
Offering maximum versatility for a wide range of activities, the Shimano 7-speed external derailleur enables you to cover longer distances and enjoy higher intensity riding. This stylish bike is outfitted with a comfortable brown synthetic leather saddle and matching grips with classic stitching.
It also comes with front and rear handbrakes for easy stopping, twist shifter for quick gear changes, a 700 x 38C wheel set, double-walled rims for a smooth ride, rear rack for mounting optional baskets or panniers (sold separately), and matching full fenders. It fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and it comes 85 percent assembled.
Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bike is nice and lightweight, and I love how I can sit up straight with good posture. The color is beautiful. I had a little trouble getting it onto my bike rack (Saris Bones 2 Bike Trunk Rack), but I eventually figured out that I could fit the two bars of the bike around the rack bar, but I had to maneuver it a bit to get the larger part of the opening around the rack at first before adjusting it over. It seems quite stable on the rack, even though the bike is at a bit of an angle.
1) A brake pad from one of the front brake calipers was loose in the box when I received it. I thought this was odd since the other brake pads were all attached, front and back. I figured there would be screws included to attach the loose one. Nope. This means the bike could not be ridden without the front brake assembly intact.
2) Several screws on the bike were ill-fitting. The screws for the rack on the back of the bike were a major struggle to get in. It felt on the verge of stripping the threads to get them to hold.
3) The instructions provided are very generic and were not tailored for this specific bike. That wasn't a problem for me since I have worked on a number of bikes before. But beware if you are unfamiliar with the basics of bike assembly.
This is a great looking bike, and I really wanted to like it. I'm disappointed they don't pay as close attention to assembly quality as they do aesthetics.
This is my worst Amazon purchase to date.
I am having a difficult time understanding how this bike has so many 5 star reviews considering its low-quality vs. the price I paid. Buyer beware!