sixthreezero Women's 7-Speed Beach Cruiser Bicycle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Women's 26-inch cruiser bicycle with easy-to-use internal Shimano 3-speed gear-shifting system for riding farther and Climbing hills
- Classic, curvy 17-inch beach frame design with comfortable upright sitting position; front and rear fenders for added style and protection
- Balloon tires and extra-wide comfort saddle with dual-springs absorbs bumps; pedal-backward coaster brakes for easy stopping
- Specially crafted crank mechanics for rolling smoothly across all paths - paved, hard-packed dirt, or boardwalk
- Fits riders from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall; available in variety of seat colors with matching grips; ships 85 percent assembled
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Affordable quality with eye-catching design is the sixthreezero approach to bicycles. Started in 2005 out of a garage in Hermosa Beach, CA, the founders wanted to build a bike company that would get people excited about two-wheeled movement.
Designed with comfort, ease, and style as top priorities, sixthreezero bikes are suited for a vast range of riders. Neighborhoods, cities, parks, and beaches are all great places to pedal a sixthreezero.
Style and Sophistication
Three-Speed Women's Beach Cruiser Bike
All bicycles can take you from Point A to Point B, but sixthreezero bikes make the journey something greater. Combining a classic sense of sophisticated style with a variety of comfort features, the Women's Beach Cruiser is built for easy upright riding in almost any situation—rain or shine, beach or city. You'll enjoy the frame's upright riding style, with the wide chrome-plated cruiser handlebars offering the ideal positioning to keep your shoulders, arms, and backs relaxed and comfortable.
- Three-speed Beach Cruiser allows for more high intensity riding and going longer distances
- Top-of-the-line Shimano internal gear-shifting system, one of the easiest gear systems to use and operate
- Pedal backward coaster brakes
- Fits riders from 5 feet, 2 inches to 6 feet, 2 inches tall
Designed to curve with the contour of the rider perfectly, our handlebars accent more than just the cruiser itself. Ready to turn at will, let it take you wherever adventure seems to call.
|Around the Block||EVRYjourney||Explore Your Range||Ride in the Park||Body Ease||Pave 'n Trail|
|More from sixthreezero||Made for those that would rather have a mojito than an adrenaline rush, this women's cruiser offers adjustable seats and handlebars, upright riding style, and four gear options.||A sleek, modern showpiece, this hybrid cruiser's step-through aluminum city frame is ideal for urban commuting. It's available in four gearing options to best suit your riding style.||A Shimano 7-speed external derailleur combines with lightweight aluminum construction and a low-profile diamond frame that's designed for easy on and off.||Designed to let you cruise, coast, and climb, you'll enjoy easy commuting with its lightweight aluminum frame with a Shimano 7-speed external derailleur.||Body Ease geometry, Tension Free upright riding position, Cloud Soft suspension seat post, and Vibrazorb front suspension fork combine to make rides as easy on your body as possible.||Designed for maximum body comfort while riding on pavement and hard-packed trails, it includes a Vibrazorb front suspension for reduced shock, plus optimized frame geometry.|
Product detailsColor:Breathe Blue w/ Brown Seat/Grips | Style:26" / 3-speed
- Date First Available : July 18, 2020
- Manufacturer : sixthreezero
- ASIN : B08D8948P1
Best Sellers Rank:
#139,001 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #52 in Complete Cruiser Bikes
- Customer Reviews: