|Standing screen display size||2 Inches|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
NEO SMARTPEN N2 Bluetooth Digital Pen Compatible with iOS, Android, Smartphones, Tablets, and Windows PC (Titan Black)
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Display Size||2 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.14 x 0.43 x 0.43 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIGITIZE YOUR NOTES - The Neo Smartpen N2 has an internal camera that captures your handwritten texts and converts them to digital documents when the pen syncs with Neo Notes app.
- CAPTURES EVERY STROKE - It is equipped with Dual-Core ARM9 Processor, so it records more than 120 FPS (frames per second) and can calculate up to 256 steps of pressure.
- WRITE NOW, SYNC LATER - The digital pen has 90MB of internal storage so you can transfer your stored handwriting data at a later time. NOTE: Refrain from writing during pen data transmission.
- COMPATIBILITY - You can export your lectures and drawings with various social media platforms. The companion app, Neo Notes, is compatible with Evernote, Google Drive Manager, OneNote, and Creative Cloud.
- OFFERS A REPLACEABLE INK CARTRIDGE - The Neo Smartpen uses Standard D1-Type pen tip, and you can always replace it with D1 refills. Please check NeoLAB's page for the full list of compatible ink refills.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NeoLAB's Patented Technology in Action
NeoLAB has independently developed and applied an optimized processor for smartpens, including the M1+, M1, and N2 smartpens.
The exclusively developed sensors on the Neo Smartpens can steadily recognize Ncode under any level of brightness.
Our pen is not only slim, but the sturdy hardware provides stable recognition of handwriting by different individuals despite their distinct angles and distortions.
Print Ncode Anywhere
Ncode doesn't need special printing technology. Print it on paper, transparent film, or even an LCD screen, or print by laser printers that support postscript printing - great for home or office use.
|M1 Smartpen||M1+ Smartpen||N2 Smartpen|
|Support||Android Kitkat 4.4, BT 2.1/iOS 8.1, BT 4.0||Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher/iOS 8.1 or higher BT 4.0/Window 10||Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 or higher/iOS 8.1 or higher|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.2 (CLASSIC/BLE)||Bluetooth 4.2 (CLASSIC/BLE)||USB 2.0 (Micro USB)/Bluetooth 4.0|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-po battery 3.7V/280mAh||Li-po battery 3.7V/280mAh||Li-Polymer/3.7V|
|Charge Time||90 minutes||90 minutes||120 minutes|
|Writing Time||6 hours||18 hours||6 hours|
|Size||Length 149.6mm(excluding pen cap ), Thickness 10.4~10.9mm / 17.4g||149.6mm (except Pentip), Thickness 10.4~10.9mm / 17.6g||Length 156.6mm, Thickness 11.5mm / 22g|
Compare with similar items
Livescribe Aegir Smartpen, Black Professional Edition with Executive Notebook - Compatible with Windows, iOS or Android Devices Like Smartphones, Tablets and Computers
Livescribe 2GB Echo Smartpen
Moleskine Pen+ Ellipse Smart Writing Set Pen & Ruled Smart Notebook - Use with Moleskine Notes App for Digitally Storing Notes (Only Compatible with Moleskine Smart Notebooks)
NEO SMARTPEN dimo Bluetooth Pen with 2 MB Internal Memory - Digitize Handwriting for iOS and Android, Compatible with Neo Studio App, Paper Tube App, and Neo Notebooks (Black)
|Sold By||Quantum Networks||SpddyS LLC||Amazon.com||Moleskine America, Inc.||Quantum Networks|
|Item Dimensions||6.14 x 0.43 x 0.43 inches||6.35 x 8.85 x 1.55 inches||8.50 x 2.50 x 6.80 inches||5.12 x 0.59 x 8.27 inches||5.51 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wish the company was as good as the pen. After using it for a couple months, the pen broke - although it could still write, it would not connect with the app, and ceased to record any strokes I made. I contacted customer service to get it fixed, but they did not believe there was an issue. I asked for a refund or replacement. They dilly dallied with that too. So I contacted Amazon. Amazon said to return the pen, with everything in it, and that they would send me a replacement. I sent it in, and once they got it, they said it was too late to get a refund or replacement -- and would not send it back!
At least, they made no mention of intending to send it back. Maybe they will but thought it wasn't important to tell me. I was ecstatic to get and use the pen because it really is a great product. Too bad the company is treats its customers like trash.
However, the downloads are absolutely absurd, and I've been burned several times. If you're someone who uses one journal- and one journal only- at a time, no problem. but if you jump back and forth--or happen to start a new one, the pen software has no capability to differentiate and will overwrite your existing journal. I don't mean replace--i mean actually write over it so you'll end up with the writing from the two journals on one corresponding page. and you cant undo it.
That's right; creating a pen and paper system that can record your writing in real-time? Sure, that we can do. Have that pen be capable of managing more than one journal at a time? Nope. Bar's too high there.
this is the most glaring and absurd flaw. Help will tell you (basically) that that's it, and there's nothing to do. So youll actually have to individually lock and unlock each notebook every time you use it, make sure you've downloaded any store data to the correct notebook before starting to write, and the lock everything up again when you're done. Seriously? For a pen this capable to not have that functionality is a constant problem for me. They built an airplane and didn't think about door latches.
Unfortunately, OCR (eg ABBYY) does not work very well for handwritten texts, and maintaining ready e-access to my writings became an issue again when writing by hand. After a few months I decided to purchase the Neo Smartpen N2. I am very happy with it. It allows me to combine both worlds.
I have written (and converted to plain text) my first 100 Letter-size pages, and now I can evaluate the pen and the software's performance. The pen handles nicely. I find it just a little top-heavy but it is slimmer and lighter than its competitors.
The software converts my handwriting into ASCII quite efficiently. (I have a fairly neat hand.) I like its integration with Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive. I am OK with the need for special stationery (I have bought some notebooks and I have printed many sheets myself).
There is one major point I would like to see in future versions of the "Neo Notes" app. It is designed to be used on smartphones or tablets. Such devices can take a long time converting a full handwritten page to ASCII (up to 10 mins/page depending on the device). That is why I prefer running the software on my laptop. I had to find workarounds in order to do it, though. (I installed the app on Android running in VM on my Windows laptop). I would like Neo to create a version of the software optimized for laptops and desktops.
Top reviews from other countries
There are 3 major flaws, which could be relatively easily updated:
1. Recorded audio should also be available as a separate file. It really limits the usefulness of this feature if I can only listen to audio in the app, and can't share the audio with anyone else. This is particularly true because no other voice recorder app can be used at the same time as recording in Neo Notes.
2. When sharing notes, you have to do it 1 page at a time. When sending as a PDF, for example, it should ask which pages of the notebook you want to send.
3. It would be great if I could view Neo Notes on my laptop/desktop, even if in a browser window.
So, nearly great, but falls short.
It recognises only some of the writing strokes. I am in email conversation with Neolabs and will update if they can find a solution.
I wanted this to work as an upgrade from my bulky Livescribe 3 but currently there is no comparison.
Edit: No response from Neo Labs on the second one so sent it back.
Der NeoLab-Smartpen schien nach den Beschreibungen das Potenzial da zu haben. Leider hat mein Test ergeben, dass er für meine Bedürfnisse noch nicht reicht: Der Stift ist schon ziemlich nah dran. Killer war allerdings die App Neo Notes, die für eine Synchronisation erforderlich ist.
Zum Schreiben mit dem Stift:
++ Stift liegt gut in der Hand und schreibt gut
+ Inbetriebnahme einfach
+ Minentausch wäre einfach (keine Ahnung, wie lang die Mine hält und was Ersatzminen kosten)
- Spezialpapier benötigt, aber das kann man auch per kostenloser Vorlage selbst ausdrucken (man muss also nicht zwingend die teuren Hefte kaufen)
? zur Akkulaufzeit habe ich noch keine Erfahrung, weiß also nicht, wie lang der Stift durchhält
Zum Digitalisieren mit Neo Notes:
-- die App braucht ziemlich viel Speicher und verlangt meiner Meinung nach unnötig viele Rechte (wozu muss die anrufen können??), die für die Installation zwingend erforderlich sind
-- die Schrifterkennung ist sehr unterschiedlich gut, manchmal erscheint das Geschriebene in der App total krakelig, drei Zeilen tiefer ist es wieder völlig Ok und entspricht der Originalschrift. Ich habe in der App auch leider überhaupt nicht begriffen, wie genau man kalibrieren kann oder soll - die Anleitung dazu ist etwas merkwürdig, sodass ich per Trial-and-Error rumprobiert habe (ohne wirklich schlau daraus zu werden)
-- die Transkription (Umwandeln von Handschrift in Text) ist völlig nutzlos, obwohl ich keine Sauklaue habe. OneNote ist schon richtig gut drin, Handschrift zu erkennen, daher weiß ich, dass es prinzipiell möglich ist.
-- als ich heute die Testseite, die ich gestern geschrieben hatte, erneut in der App geöffnet habe, fehlten ganze Textblöcke - das wäre extrem ärgerlich im Ernstfall!
- es ist keine einfache Synchronisation z.B. nach OneNote oder Evernote möglich- man kann zwar SVG-Dateien exportieren, aber die erscheinen dann im OneNote wie Anhänge (und nicht direkt eingebunden) - es geht also irgendwie schon, ist aber umständlich. Und da ich mit anderen Kollegen bei Projekten zusammenarbeite, brauche ich eine Kollaborationsplattform für meine Notizen.
Fazit: Beim Stift machen sie schon viel richtig, die App ist im Vergleich dazu - sagen wir mal, verbesserungswürdig. Da der Stift ohne die App für mich aber leider völlig nutzlos ist, geht er zurück.