Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 14, 2017
This book is a classic. I bought a copy in Spanish and one in English. The English translation is as accurate as I've ever read and this book is gripping and funny. It delves into the depths of human behavior.
on May 22, 2017
I waited for a long time to read this book that many people had recommended to me and I have to say my expectations were high. Enough to say that this book is not "my cup of tea".
on December 30, 2014
The book is undoubtedly a classic and a masterpiece, it's just not my cup of tea. I don't like it when reality and fiction are mixed to that extent. The use of the Spanish language is superb, I had to look up so many words in the dictionary and Spanish is my first language. Having said all that I'm glad I read it.
2 helpful votes
on April 4, 2016
el libro es muy bueno, te atrapa al principio, pero a mi entender y a mi gusto se vuelve un poco monótono, algo así como siempre la misma melodía que va y viene en una ópera de cinco actos larga y extensa. Sin embargo es un muy buen libro, creo quizás me desilusioné un poco por lo tan famoso que es. No sé, esperaba mucho más. No creo sea la obra cumbre de la literatura, pero es un muy buen libro. ¿Excelente? Sí, puede ser que lo sea, pero no la obra cumbre de la literatura como lo suelen vender.
on June 16, 2015
Lo acabo de terminar. No puedo creerlo, pero lo hice. Wow. No puedo describir lo que senti cuando termine. Mientras lo estaba leyendo lo unico que queria era poder leer mas rapido porque queria saber el final, pero cuando nada mas me quedaban unas paginas, ya no queria que terminara. Llegue a querer a cada personaje, y saber que ya no sabria mas de los Buendia y de Macondo me puso bastante melancolica. Me dolio lo de Ursula. La quise como si la conociera en Vida y no solo por una hoja de papel. Ahora necesito releerlo otra vez y otra vez. Macondo vive para siempre, aun cuando ya no lo haga.
on March 3, 2017
it was a gift for Mom. in her opinion the book is difficult to understand but she reads it every now and then.
on May 22, 2017
I read this book about 30 years ago and now , now I understand it better.
on August 4, 2014
This was my second time reading this book, and I am enjoying it as much as I did the first time, in some ways more because its easier to remember who the characters are and I am more able to take in the symbolism, the beautiful images of ice and butterflies. Spanish is a second language for me, so the Kindle edition is convenient because I can automatically look up words that I don't know the meaning of. Of course the book is wonderful, its proven its greatness over time. The Kindle addition lacks a family tree diagram which my printed addition had, and the only bad thing about the book is that it is difficult to remember who's begotten whom.
on July 7, 2016
Complex story; fun to read with a partner. Cathedra (this edition) is always nice because it has notes in it.
on October 4, 2017
Excelente. Lo he leído varias veces.