Train Sets Only
Thank you for visiting Train Sets Only. This is the store to visit if you want to save on N, HO, O, and G scale trains, train sets, accessories, and wooden railway items.
We focus on model and toy trains. Our number one interest is customer service.
Surprised very realistic.
By Dan on October 17, 2017.
Just what I needed for my projects.
By Phillip A. Roberson on October 16, 2017.
Product came quickly and was exactly as pictured
By Debbie Sargent on October 13, 2017.
Thank You! Great Doing Business With You!!
By stephen nee on October 12, 2017.
Great little buffalo. My son is using these for a school project and they are very nice and perfect for his diorama.
By PT on October 10, 2017.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
All returns must be pre-authorized by Train Sets Only. Any returns made without a return authorization number will be refused at your own expense.
You will have 30 days (including items purchased as gifts) from the time of shipment to return the product as long as the product has not been used and is in the original unopened package. On train sets, any original shrink-wrapping must be intact and the box unopened. Please email Train Sets Only (email address is displayed on packing slip) to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number and instructions. Upon receiving the returned item(s) in sellable condition as determined by Train Sets Only, we will credit your Amazon account for the originally paid price of the returned item(s), less original shipping charges. In the event, your order received free shipping, we will deduct our actual shipping costs from your refund. Product returned to us in unsellable condition (product used, shrink-wrap or other factory seal broken, parts broken or missing, etc.) are subject to a restocking fee. Return shipping, including insurance, is to be paid for by the customer.
Product damaged in shipping will be handled as a freight claim. Please inspect your merchandise immediately upon receipt. You must notify the carrier upon receipt if any outer package damage is evident. You must email Train Sets Only (email address is displayed on packing slip) within 7 days of receipt to obtain an RA# and shipping instructions. Please retain all packaging material in the event the carrier requires an inspection. In the event a replacement item is not in stock, a credit will be issued or a mutually agreeable substitution made.
Failure to contact Train Sets Only prior to returning the package will delay processing and may result in no exchange or a reduced credit being issued.
Under most circumstances, defective merchandise must be handled through the manufacturer. If you cannot locate the manufacturer's customer service phone number anywhere on the product's package or documentation, please contact us. We will provide you with this information. Train Sets Only will help you resolve issues with the manufacturer when necessary. Do not return defective items to Train Sets Only unless specifically requested to do so. We reserve the right to refuse such returns at your own expense. In the event, we elect to have the merchandise returned to us, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. If you elect to have a replacement shipped to you, we will pay for the return shipping.
Contact this seller Phone:815-462-4720
Train Sets Only Shipping Rates
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
Shipments within the United States
- Standard Shipments within the United States are shipped by our carrier and method of choice to arrive to you within the promised time-frame. We usually ship via UPS SurePost, UPS Ground, USPS Priority, or USPS First Class.
- Expedited shipments within the US will typically be shipped via a UPS Ground.
- Shipments to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses will be shipped via UPS SurePost, USPS Priority or USPS First Class.
- International shipments will typically be shipped via USPS Express International which has a transit time of two to five business days. In certain circumstances, USPS International Priority must be used. This is usually due to package size restrictions. The transit time is slightly longer for this service.
- Additionally, we cannot be responsible for customs delays in the destination country.
- Customs/Duties fees are payable by the customer upon delivery.
- Train Sets Only will advise you if your order is too large or prohibited from shipping internationally.
- Train Sets Only cannot be responsible for any return shipping charges. This includes the returning of defective merchandise. While this is a very rare occurrence, you, the customer must pay the freight charges to return the merchandise to Train Sets Only or the manufacturer for repair.
- Refused shipments will not be accepted by Train Sets Only.
Privacy and Security
We will never sell or otherwise unknowingly provide your information to any unnecessary third parties unless required by law.
Order processing partners such as our Shipping carriers and related processing entities (i.e. - address validation systems, postage printing processors, etc.) will be provided with the information needed to complete your transaction.
State Sales Tax only collected for orders shipping to an address within the State of Illinois.
Question - How will my order be shipped?
Answer - Standard Shipping orders will be shipped via the best method available to us. We use either USPS 1st Class, USPS Priority, FedEx SmartPost or FedEx Ground.
Question - Who is Train Sets Only?
Answer - Train Sets Only is a small, family owned and operated, internet based store that deals in model railroad and Thomas Wooden Railway items.