“1000s of everyday products with free, fast shipping & hassle-free returns.”
Welcome to VM Express. We’re your one-stop-shop for any and all household essentials. From kitchen appliances, pet supplies, backyard pools, storage containers, and so much more – you can always count on us for free 1-2 day delivery, hassle-free 60-day returns, great prices, and awesome, extra speedy customer service. We’re not kidding on that last one – give us a call and you’ll talk to a real human in 10 seconds or le...
“1000s of everyday products with free, fast shipping & hassle-free returns.”
Welcome to VM Express. We’re your one-stop-shop for any and all household essentials. From kitchen appliances, pet supplies, backyard pools, storage containers, and so much more – you can always count on us for free 1-2 day delivery, hassle-free 60-day returns, great prices, and awesome, extra speedy customer service. We’re not kidding on that last one – give us a call and you’ll talk to a real human in 10 seconds or less.Read more Read less
Excellent... highly recommended!
By Evelin Moreno on July 23, 2019.
Very unsatisfied. Why is there a shop that sells counterfeit goods? Defenitively not recommendable
By Genjin on July 23, 2019.
I'm not at all happy that I have to pay return shipping on this. I live in Reno, NV, and if this doesn't work in my climate, it plain old doesn't work. I stron... I'm not at all happy that I have to pay return shipping on this. I live in Reno, NV, and if this doesn't work in my climate, it plain old doesn't work. I strongly request that you also refund the return shipping. Read more Read less
By ruth on July 23, 2019.
Durable and adds protection to the pool liner. Good grade product
By jhm on July 23, 2019.
Arrived on time cannot wait to use it at the lake!
By Aubrie on July 23, 2019.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: template-suppress-reason-text
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
- Start your return through your Amazon account portal for a simple and easy return process.
- Ship the product back to VM Express with all original parts.
- Once received we will quickly process your refund.
However, if you have any questions or would prefer other options then please reach out to us directly. You can email us at email@example.com. You can also give us a call at 844-607-7672.
The return policy may vary for larger items.
Contact this seller Phone:402-474-7188
VM Express Shipping Rates
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
Everything ships FREE with 1-2 day delivery within the continental 48 states!
If you order before 2pm CST on a weekday, your items will ship that same day. If you place an order after 2pm EST or anytime over the weekend, you order ships out the following business day - excluding major Holidays.
VM Express has 6 warehouse locations nationwide and ships with Fedex, USPS, Ontrac, Lasership, and United Delivery Service. We ask that you please provide a physical address for your order so it arrives on your doorstep safely and soundly as we cannot ship to APO/FPO/PO box addresses. Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories ship with an additional fee.
Freight shipments may take additional prep time and require a phone number for delivery. All freight shipments are FREE curbside delivery and require signature within 5-7 business days.
Any address change request made after the order is placed cannot be guaranteed.
To uphold VM Express’ shipping speed, your order will be processed immediately. If you change your mind after payment is confirmed, we will do our best to stop the order, however, we cannot guarantee cancellation. It is best to call us immediately at 844-607-7672 for cancellations.
Privacy and Security
VM Express values the privacy of your personal data.
Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from VM Express through the Amazon.com Site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from VM Express may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from VM Express through the Amazon.com Site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.
How can I contact VM Express?
You can reach us by phone 844-607-7672 or email us.
What are your hours of operation?
Our customer experience team is available 24/7 to help our customers.
How do I cancel my order?
To uphold VM Express' shipping speed, your order will be processed immediately. If you change your mind after payment is confirmed we will do our best to stop the order, however, VM Express cannot guarantee the cancellation. It is best to call us immediately to stop an order at 844-607-7672.
How do I change my shipping address after the order is processed?
Your order will be processed immediately, so it is best to call us immediately because orders are processed so quickly at 844-607-7672.
How long will it take to get my order?
Most orders arrive at your door in 1-2 business days! With 4 warehouse locations nationwide your order will not travel far to your front door. Place your order before 3 PM Eastern and it will ship the same day Monday - Friday, excluding major holidays. Freight shipments may take additional prep time and require a phone number for delivery.
How can I track my order?
Your tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as the order is shipped. On occasion, some tracking numbers may take 24 hours to fully register with the carrier.
Can my order be expedited?
Many of our items can be expedited Overnight or Guaranteed 2nd day within the continental 48 states. Please check shipping page for rates.
How long do I have to return my item?
You have a 60 day guarantee on your VM Express purchase. We are happy to refund you or exchange your item within these 60 days, no questions asked.
How do I exchange my order?
It is very easy!
1. Submit a request through Amazon (Your Account > Your Orders > Return or Replace Items) OR contact VM Express at 844-607-7672.
2. Ship the product back to VM Express with all original parts
3. Our returns team will quickly ship the replacement product to you.
Power Tool Assistance
The below instructions are general and typical for most 2 cycle power tools based on feedback and questions we have received from customers directly
1. Prior to attempting to add gas/oil and start the unit please ensure you have the unit fully assembled (ex. For trimmers have the handle and guard in place, for chainsaws have the bar and chain stalled, etc. – See owner’s manual for these specific instructions)
2. After the unit is fully assembled, you can now add the gas and oil mixture. Each units required mixture may vary slightly please review your manual for that specific information.
- Be sure not to overfill the small gas/oil tank as this can cause the item to leak which can then lead to smoking and other hazards
-One of the top issues we find is consumers using older fuel and/or the incorrect fuel. As a general rule, do NOT use E85. You will want to use a higher octane such as 91 or 93 fuels. Also never use any fuel richer than 10% with ethanol/alcohol as this can damage the fuel system over time.
-If you put the wrong fuel in the unit you may need to drain it. This can be done by overturning the unit and pouring the gas out from where the gas cap seals the tank.
-Once you are ready to start the unit you will typically see white/blue smoke as that is typical of two stroke engines because oil is being burnt along with the gas so DO NOT be alarmed.
3. If the engine is cold (A cold engine would be the first time using the unit or if you have not ran the unit in 24 hours or so) the first thing you need to do is prime the unit using the primer bulb.
- As a general rule depress the primer bulb 4-5 times until fuel begins to fill the bulb (may take more pumps) however remember the prime bulb does not necessarily need to be completely full as too much priming can flood the engine.
- To fix flooding, pull the spark plug out of the unit then while depressing the throttle trigger with the unit in the “Run” position, pull the starter cord several times as fuel spurts from the spark plug hole. (Wipe down the unit and clean the spark plug before putting it back into the unit for starting)
- If there is not gas showing up in the primer bulb first be sure you do have enough gas in the unit, and if so first try pumping the bulb with the gas cap off. If fuel enters the bulb with the cap off that means the vent in the cap is clogged and a new gas cap will more than likely be needed.
- If you still get nothing go ahead and follow the fuel lines back to the tank to ensure there is not a kink in the line or something impeding the gas such as a leak, bad connection, or pinch. If everything looks good finally check for any cracks in the bulb itself that may be preventing there from being a good air seal in the bulb. If there are unfixable bulb or fuel line issues you will need to contact us for assistance. NOTE: Is this unfixable then?
4. Once the engine is primed move the choke lever to the “closed” position (also known as position 1, cold start position, or full choke position) and pull the cord out slightly until you feel resistance. Then quickly and powerfully pull the cord out 12-14 inches (You will have to pull hard so the resistance is a good thing!). DO NOT pull the cord completely out as you may damage the unit or pull rope but do pull FAST and HARD. Repeat pulling the cord until the engine attempts to start (this should only take a few pulls.)
-Some units will only have two choke positions while some will have three so if your unit is not specifically matching these instructions remember this is general information and your unit may have different more specific starting instructions
-Some units will request you depress the throttle/trigger while attempting to start while some units will not please check your manual for specific information.
1. Once you hear the engine attempting to start move the choke lever to the ½ position (also known as position 2). Pull the cord again until the unit does startup which should happen on the first few pulls. If it doesn’t start up easily after a few pulls please review the previous steps and attempt the starting process once more.
2. Once the unit starts and runs on the ½-position let is idle for a minute or so to get the engine warmed up then slowly move the choke handle to the run position (also known as position 3 or the open choke position) and the unit will be ready to operate.
-If the unit does not start, or dies, return the choke lever to the closed position and repeat the starting steps.
Things to check if you are having issues keeping the unit running or getting it started after following the above instructions:
-You may just need to continue warming up the unit. These units are completely refurbished and it may take some time to get the “kinks” out of the engine and fluids through the system completely
- Double check the gas being used, as mentioned above you do need to use higher octane gas such as 91 or 93
- Air: Check the air intake/exhaust to make sure there is no blockage and proper amounts of air are getting to the engine. Remove and clean or replace the air filter as well. (See manual for specific instructions)
- Spark: Check and clean the spark plug to make sure it is not foiled, gapped incorrectly, or damaged. You need a good plug to operate the unit. Remove and brush/wipe the plug down to get the gunk/buildup off the unit.
- Your carburetor may need to be adjusted slightly. Air condition/quality, sea level, humidity, climate, etc. can all have an effect on the unit. The carb setting may work great for one state or location but might not work elsewhere. Adjusting the carb is something that commonly needs done and can often fix beginning issues you have with the unit.
HOW TO ADJUST A 2-CYCLE CARBURETOR
a. There are two screws on the carb -- one for idle and one for high speed. (These are typically noted with symbols H (High) and L (Low). There is also a third screw to determine how fast you want the unit to idle once the carb is adjusted known as the T (throttle) screw.
b. Start with the H and L screws both backed out from the closed position two turns (Essentially each needs to be closed completely then OPENED two turns).
c. Crank the motor and get the unit warmed up. Use the same above instructions with the choke lever to get the unit running (because carb needs adjusted you may need to open the unit up by depressing the throttle to get the unit running)
d. While the unit is idling on its own then slowly turn the idle screw (L or Low screw) IN until the unit starts to die. When this happens stop turning and back the screw out a quarter- to half-turn to the ideal position.
e. Now hold the throttle wide open and slowly turn the high-speed screw IN until you hear the engine begin to smooth out and rev high. When the engine starts “screaming,” back this screw out again until the unit starts to run rough or slow down. Once you find this high and low point set the high-speed screw in the middle.
f. If you are confused about this just listen to the unit you should be able to hear when its running smoothly
g. This process can be confusing but more information can be found online at our website or on youtube.com or from a service center or the manufacturer directly!
3. After these adjustments are made go through the same starting instructions as above and your unit should then be in good working order!