Act II Books and Puppets
Act II Books and Puppets has been in operation since 1989. We opened our store in Langley Washington in the Fall 2005. In our physical store we feature hundreds of children's books to match with the Folkmanis puppets. We carry all of the Folkmanis puppets and have hundreds of discontinued Folkmanis puppets.
By Dr. Kenneth Parker on July 24, 2016.
By Dse913 on June 17, 2016.
I an blown away at the amaziny high quality and realistic features of this product. I have already shared my experience with this product with all of my mom fri... I an blown away at the amaziny high quality and realistic features of this product. I have already shared my experience with this product with all of my mom friends. Also I plan to start a collection ruin for my some and continue to buy them for special occasions and holidays. Out if curiosity is Folkmanis a Greek name or company? (I am Greek) Thank you from your new repeat customer! Read more Read less
By Amazon Customer on April 15, 2016.
Liked this seller. Great price for good product.
By sally on March 28, 2016.
Super cute! Love it! Using as some of the decorations for my daughters Easter Basket. This is surprisingly well made and simply adorable!
By NWSwallow on March 20, 2016.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
Act II Books and Puppets Shipping Rates
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shiping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
US orders typically ship first class mail within 2 business days of receipt of the paid order. Larger orders in the continental US are shipped UPS Ground which takes about 5 to 7 days to arrive.
Orders outside the continental US and to Canada are shipped by the US Postal Service.
Please contact us prior to making a return. Customer is responsible for return postage and there is a 10% restocking fee on items returned if you don't want the item anymore. Items must be returned within 30 days of our shipment.
Privacy and Security
- Safeguarding Your Information - We do not provide any customer information to third parties! We do not plan to distribute the names, email addresses, or other information for a given customer.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information - Our card processing is conducted on a secure server using secure sockets layers (SSL) and we do not store your credit card number on the internet.
- No Third Party Disclosures - We may use email addresses for our own online mailings. Persons receiving our email newsletters may request removal from those mailings by sending us a return email.
- Change Notification - If this policy were to change, we would contact customers in advance by email. If we do not have a deliverable email to a customer, then we would not use your name or information.
- Orders from Adults Only - We do not solicit orders from children and request that orders be placed by individuals 18 or older.We reserve the right to cancell any order and refund the order payment if the request is not in our best interest.
Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Act II Books and Puppets through the Amazon.com Site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from Act II Books and Puppets may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Act II Books and Puppets through the Amazon.com Site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.
Do you ship to Post office boxes?
Yes, we ship to post office boxes in the US and to street addresses. Just make sure we have the correct one so we get it to you quickly.
Where are you located?
We ship from 111 Anthes Ave., Unit B, Langley WA near Seattle, Washington state. We usually can get packages ship in 24 hours, not including weekends.
We will accept returns of items returned in new condition with all tags still attached if returned to us withing 30 days of shipment. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. If we determine that the item was defective, then we will refund USPS first class postage only.