By AmazonOPEY on August 18, 2017.
Your customer service associate Carla , was a joy to work with. I hope you treasure the good employee you have. Always a pleasure in dealing with professional i... Your customer service associate Carla , was a joy to work with. I hope you treasure the good employee you have. Always a pleasure in dealing with professional individuals. Thank you and have a pawsitive day . Read more Read less
By Diana M. on August 17, 2017.
Another positive experience using Amazon.com. I'll keep coming back.
By Brian W. Martin on August 17, 2017.
By gal markman on August 17, 2017.
Prompt delivery and service
By Gizmo on August 17, 2017.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
Contact this seller Phone:866-454-5523
AvidMax Shipping Rates
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
Items are typically shipped either the same business day (Monday through Friday) or the next business day of receipt of payment. Please be careful to remember to include holidays when counting business days. You will be notified by email when your item has been shipped.
Privacy and Security
What Personal Information About Customers Does AvidMax Collect?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. We receive and store most information you provide. However, we do not store payment information, nor is payment information available to us.
Does AvidMax Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that AvidMax or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will, of course, be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of AvidMax and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of AvidMax, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is My Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
We give you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to make a purchase from us, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Colorado. If you have any concern about privacy at AvidMax, please contact us. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from AvidMax through the Amazon.com Site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from AvidMax may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from AvidMax through the Amazon.com Site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.
Q: Will I be charged tax?
A: We only charge sales tax (4.25% of the purchase price) to items delivered to Colorado or picked up at our store in Centennial, CO.
International customers may receive a bill from FedEx or the post office for duty and tax in accordance with their country's own imported goods and customs policy. Those additional fees are the responsibility of the buyer and must be paid upon delivery.
Q: Where do you ship from?
A: We ship most orders from Denver, Colorado. Some items may be drop-shipped from the manufacturer as well.
Q: When will you ship my order?
A: Once payment is cleared, we typically ship the same day if the order is placed before 3:30 pm MT (Monday - Friday). We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Q: I live in the lower 48 United States, when will my item arrive?
A: Standard Free Shipping will deliver within 1-10 business days. (Do not count weekends.)
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes! We ship to many different countries with a few exceptions. See Amazon's international shipping policies to see if your country qualifies.
Q: How can I calculate shipping costs?
A: Standard shipping to the lower 48 United States is free. For expedited or international shipping, Amazon will charge shipping on each item that is ordered.
Q: Do you combine shipping if I purchase multiple items?
A: Yes, we do combine shipping. We will notify you if your order is divided into separate shipments. For expedited or international shipping, Amazon will charge shipping on each item that is ordered.
Q: What are your international shipping details?
A: We ship UPS or USPS. You are responsible for any and all customs, duties, or taxes, which are not included in the shipping price and will be billed upon delivery.
Q: How do I return an item?
A: You can return any item as long as it's new (unused) and still has its tags and original packaging. Returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date. Call 1-866-454-5523, and we will send you the return instructions and your return authorization number, which must be included in the returning package. Please note we do not pay for return shipping.
Q: Are there any restocking or cancellation fees for returning an item?
A: As long as the item is new (unused), we do not charge you any fees for a return. (However, you do have to pay for return shipping.) Once the return item is received, you will be fully refunded back to your account through Amazon for the purchase price of the item.
Q: Can I exchange my item instead of returning it for a refund?
A: Yes, we will work with you to get the right item to fit your needs. Exchange orders will be sent through our standard free shipping service (Lower 48 United States only).
Bought the wrong product or it doesn't fit your needs? No problem. We offer returns for 30 days from your purchase date. Just pay the return shipping cost back to us, and as long as it's unused, with all tags, and in the original packaging we will process your full refund.Want to just exchange? No problem. Let us know what you would like instead and we will swap it out for you.