By Andre H. on July 25, 2016.
By Andre H. on July 25, 2016.
It arrived with no instructions or hardware, great customer service but still waiting on hardware to arrive.. smh.
By Esha on July 25, 2016.
By Rita on July 25, 2016.
The stamps arrived in a stiff mailer and were enclosed in a sealed packet which also had a cardboard insert, so they were not damaged in any way during shipment... The stamps arrived in a stiff mailer and were enclosed in a sealed packet which also had a cardboard insert, so they were not damaged in any way during shipment. They arrived in pristine condition. They also arrived more quickly than expected. Read more Read less
By KSmith on July 25, 2016.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
- You must first contact Furniture Creations through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). You can also use the Return Request option that Amazon will provide for your order that will automatically send us a request to authorize for you.
- Items must be received back at our warehouse in their original packaging, in new, unused condition. Any and all related parts and assembly instructions received must be included with the item.
- Multiple items such as Living Room (i.e. Sofa & Loveseat) or Dining (i.e. Table & Chairs) that are purchased as a set, must be returned as a complete set. We do not accept partial returns for orders.
- Furniture Creations cannot provide additional packaging material, disassemble service, nor can it assist in repackaging of any item. All returns MUST BE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING OR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Any damages or missing parts that are determined once your item is received back will be assessed and deducted from your refund, so please be sure to repackage your items safely and securely.
- Products received as knocked down requiring assembly that you, the buyer have already put together are not eligible for return since doing so voids these terms and conditions and it is no longer considered unused or salable.
- Please do not forget to first obtain an RMA number prior to shipping your item back to Furniture Creations.
- Shipment refusals will be treated as a standard return less a 15% restocking fee and all original and return shipping costs.
- Refunds issued for returned orders are credited back via Amazon since they receive and process the buyer’s payment at the time of purchase. There thus may be a 3-5 business day processing time before you see the credit applied to your account. You are welcome to call Amazon Customer Service at 866-216-1072 should you have any questions or concerns regarding your refund.
Furniture Creations Shipping Rates
The Shipping Rates section below is primarily for sellers that charge the same amount for every item they sell. Each one of our thousands of listings has a different shipping rate so we are not able to enter an amount in that area. Each of our listings advertises what the shipping rate is for that particular item and any additional services or fees can be found within the section below.
Listed below are shipping details for Furniture Creations, including the geographies shipped to, the service level offered, and the prices charged. Note that Media Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple media items results in multiple shipping charges.
|Shipping rates for all products (excluding Books, Music, Video and DVD)|
|Continental US Street||ETA||3 - 5 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|per Weight (lbs)||$0.00||$0.00|
|Continental US PO Box||ETA||3 - 5 business days||---|
|per Weight (lbs)||$0.00||---|
|* Shipping Rates for Books, Music, Video and DVD|
4 - 14 business days
Faster Domestic Standard
3 - 5 business days**
2 - 6 business days
Faster Domestic Expedited
1 - 3 business days**
2 business days
21 - 42 business days
3 - 7 business days
|Books over 1 lb.||$3.99||$3.99||$6.99||$6.99||$14.95||$19.99||$24.95||$46.50|
|CDs, Cassettes, Vinyl||$3.99||$3.99||$6.19||$6.19||$14.95||$19.99||$14.95||$46.50|
* Your shipping fees when buying Books, Music, Videos and DVDs at Amazon Marketplace are fixed according to the type of product you purchase.
** Available for selected items.
Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple items results in multiple shipping charges-there are no "per shipment" and "per item" charges, as there are when you buy directly from Amazon.com.
|Continental US||Continental US states not including Alaska and Hawaii|
|Alaska and Hawaii||Alaska and Hawaii|
|US Protectorates||American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands (U.S.)|
|APO/FPO||Army Post Office and Fleet Post Office|
|Europe||Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jan Mayen Is., Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Yugoslavia|
|Asia||Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Lao People's Democratic Rep., Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Vietnam|
|Outside US, Eur., CA, Asia||Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Israel, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia|
Shipping / delivery methods:
- Our freight shipping is a “Self Service” CURBSIDE ONLY delivery without liftgate. The customer is required to help unload items from off the back of the freight truck as well as bringing any merchandise into their home. You do not have to physically enter the truck. We recommend that you have someone available to assist you with receiving your order.
- Freight trucks are large and can often be actual tractor trailers. If the road in which the package is being delivered is narrow or remote by the freight carrier’s required standards, the delivery truck may not be able to fit and accommodate delivery. In this instance, the delivery will need to be arranged at the closest main road. If a delivery to home is requested, additional fees may be required to accommodate. Returns for this reason are considered as a refusal and subject to our standard return policy.
- Freight delivery drivers are not full service movers and do not bring merchandise inside a buyer's residence due to liability. They also do not unpack and remove the merchandise from the shipping cartons. It is the buyer's responsibility to do this as is the case with any order that is purchased online and shipped. The buyer is also responsible for discarding said shipping materials and wooden freight pallet if applicable.
- PHONE NUMBER - When your item arrives at the terminal closest to your home, the freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Please make sure we have the best phone number to reach you. Any changes made to the address and / or phone number after the order has been shipped is subject to an intercept and transportation fee, which is charged to us by the carrier.
- Delivery appointments are required and scheduled directly between buyer and
carrier if being brought to a home residence. While everything will be done to
accommodate your schedule, the delivery can only be arranged based on the
carrier's hours of operation and availability, generally Monday – Friday. The
carrier will often provide an estimated 4 hour window of time for the day /
date selected and can typically on request; call you within an hour prior to arrival
if you need to meet them at the delivery location. If your delivery address is
a business, the freight carrier may not call ahead and can arrive any time
within regular business hours. If you want or require an appointment, please
let us know prior to shipment so arrangements can be made.
- If you are unable to be successfully contacted to schedule delivery within two to three days once the local freight carrier is in possession of your order, daily storage fees may begin to be charged that you will be responsible for.
- If the order is returned to us due to the inability to schedule delivery, it will be subject to our standard return policy.
- Amazon provides an Estimated Time Frame for delivery. Do not take time off work or arrange for hired help based solely on these dates. A scheduled day and time are required to be set with the freight carrier so you are aware of exactly when to expect delivery. If time and money are lost due to a buyer missing work and/or hiring movers without there having ever been a scheduled delivery with the carrier, Furniture Creations is not responsible for any compensation for such loss. Returns resulting from this type of situation will be subject to our standard return policy.
- If a delivery time was arranged and had to be rescheduled by the carrier due to extenuating circumstances (i.e. Weather related delay, truck breaking down, illness, etc.), Furniture Creation is not responsible for compensating the buyer for missed work or loss due to hired help for the originally scheduled time. Furniture Creations may choose to provide a reasonable partial refund to the buyer due to the inconvenience, but it is up to our discretion based on the situation. Returns resulting from this type of situation will be subject to our standard return policy.
- If you request a time for delivery that is not within the available time frame the carrier can accommodate within or it is considered after hours, additional charges may apply that would need to be paid prior to delivery. There is no extra charge however for complying with the freight carrier's schedule and availability for delivery.
- If you have scheduled delivery and no one is present to receive the order at that time, a redelivery fee will be charged. It is important therefore that you adhere to the appointment that you made with the carrier and notify them of any changes as soon as possible.
- A legal adult must be present to inspect and sign for the delivery of the order. It is against Furniture Creations' policy and arrangement with the freight carriers for an order to be left when no one is home. If a minor signs for it or if a buyer goes outside of this policy to have the order left for them when no one is present to accept in person, Furniture Creations and the freight carrier are released from liability for any damage later found to the merchandise or the buyer's personal property. Returns resulting from this type of situation will be subject to our standard return policy.
INSPECTION - It is best to completely inspect the contents of each box,
regardless of the condition of the outside of the box. Count, open &
inspect entire contents BEFORE signing for the shipment!
- If damage to the boxes, products and / or shortage is observed, note damaged items and / or shortages on the delivery receipt.
- Inspection is not the driver’s responsibility, so please be sure that you are the one making note of the damage on ALL of the driver’s copies of receipts.
- Failure to note damages / shortages at the time of delivery releases Furniture Creations from all liability; therefore, you are responsible for any replacement costs. Specific notation of damage to the carton and product is required.
- If you signed for the carton without notating any damage on the delivery receipt you have signed the goods as “Free and Clear.” A notation of “Subject to Inspection”, “Possible Damage” or anything of a similar nature on the delivery receipt is NOT acceptable and is viewed the same as if it were signed clear. If damage is not specifically notated on the delivery receipt, the freight carrier will not accept responsibility for the damage. That means that we will not be able to provide replacements to you free of charge. You will be responsible for any replacement costs.
- All freight companies should allow a specific amount of time for you to inspect your shipment before the driver leaves. Freight carriers are not our employees and do not operate under our supervision. They are their own business, so if the driver refuses to wait for you to inspect the contents, be sure to completely look over the outside of the shipping boxes and wooden pallet. Note any damage to the packaging even if you do not feel it is something of importance no matter how minor it may appear.
- A legal adult is required to be present at the time of delivery that is aware of this freight policy and will adhere to it. Furniture Creations is not responsible if a minor child is given authority to receive an order in the absence of an adult.
- Furniture Creations is not responsible if you are unable to get the furniture into your home for any reason. Please be sure you have taken the necessary measurements of your doorways and other access areas prior to purchase.
- When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you accepted the product in that condition. Please thus take the time to follow these instructions that are provided for your protection.
- In very exceptional cases where delivery may result in unusually high freight charges (including, but not limited to, remote rural delivery locations, inner city deliveries, island deliveries, etc.), Furniture Creations reserves the right to cancel an order. Please contact us first if you'd like to check to see if your location may qualify as an "extreme delivery condition".
- NOTATED DAMAGE – Damages are notated when the damage is written on the delivery receipt and / or are refused. Furniture Creations must be notified of the damage and / or refusal within 72 hours so that we may issue you a replacement or refund. If the driver did not remove the goods at the time of delivery, you must retain the product and all of the packaging materials.
- CONCEALED DAMAGE – Damage that is found after the driver has left and was not notated on the delivery receipt is concealed damage. Replacement or repair costs will apply on all concealed damages. It is your responsibility to inspect the entire shipment before the driver leaves. Failure to do so releases Furniture Creations from all liability. If concealed damaged is discovered, Furniture Creations must be notified within 72 hours. We require that all original packaging materials be retained. Photographs of the outer and inner packaging as well as the damaged product are required. Free replacements or full refunds are NOT able to be offered for concealed damage.
- When possible, if your item is small and / or lightweight your package will ship via FedEx / UPS Ground or USPS.
- These carriers will NOT notify you prior to delivery.
- If shipped without a required signature for these deliveries, the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If the driver feels it is unsafe to leave the package with no one home, a notice will be left for you to either sign to release delivery on the next business day or contact FedEx / UPS / USPS to make arrangements to pick the item up from them.
- Please be sure we have any and all correct shipping information with your order. Per Amazon policy, the order is required to be delivered to the address originally provided with payment so cannot be changed afterward. Please see our Address Change Policy outlined below.
- If you notice any damage from shipping after you have accepted the delivery, please follow the instructions within our Damaged Merchandise policy.
- The shipment date is the date when the item leaves the manufacturer or the warehouse and transit is initiated with the carrier of choice (UPS, FedEx, USPS, Freight...).
- The delivery date is the date when it arrives at the premises of the customer/purchaser.
Privacy and Security
Furniture Creations values the privacy of your personal data.
Furniture Creations currently collects sales tax on all sales of merchandise shipped to or delivered in the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, NY, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
Do you have a phone number I can contact you at?
A: Yes, our toll free Customer Service number is 877-295-3904.
Q: What is the difference between the terms "shipment date" and "delivery date" if any?
A: There is actually a difference.
The shipment date is the date when the item leaves the manufacturer or the warehouse and transit is initiated with the carrier of choice (UPS, FedEx, USPS, Freight...).
The delivery date is the date when it arrives at the premises of the customer/purchaser.
is your return policy?
A: If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days after you receive your order, you can return it for a refund of your original purchase price, less a 15% restocking fee and all original and return shipping costs. Please see our posted policy for further details.
Do you combine shipping?
A: We are unfortunately not able to discount or combine shipping through Amazon’s Checkout system due to the wide variety of merchandise we offer.
Do you ship internationally?
A: Sorry, we do not ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Are additional pictures available?
A: Any available images of the items will be provided within the listing.
Is the item available in different colors?
A: If available in other colors / finishes, we generally list them separately. You can find them by searching within our Amazon Storefront.
Is the item new?
A: All our items are brand new and unused.
Is there a discount for purchasing multiple items?
A: At this time, all of our prices are set at the lowest we can sell our items for so no additional discount can be applied.
Do you deliver inside my home?
A: In home delivery is not provided with our basic freight curbside shipping or available for all orders. Please contact us to see if your order qualifies to add this option.
Can I pay extra for expedited shipping?
A: Expedited shipping via UPS 2-Day Air is only available for our small Gift & Home Decor items and must be selected during Checkout to be applied to the order. Standard handling / processing times still apply.
When will I receive my order?
A: All orders have a general processing time of 3-5 business days prior to shipment. Tracking information will be updated within your order and Amazon will also send an email to you with it. Be sure to check the provided tracking information for the scheduled delivery date for your order. Freight deliveries are scheduled directly between buyer and carrier.
I just saw a lower price for the item I purchased. Can I
receive a refund of the difference?
A: We'll do our best to match the price for you if contacted within 15 days from your order placement. Please see our Price Matching Policy for details.
item arrived damaged / defective. What now?
A: Damages and defective items are handled on a case by case basis since there are several factors to consider when resolving this for you. Please be sure to read our posted Shipping and Damaged Merchandise Policies for details.
do I cancel my order?
A: Cancellation requests can be sent via email through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account. Please be sure to read our posted Cancellation Policy to see if your order meets the requirements for cancellation. You are welcome to contact us anyway if you are not sure.
billing information is wrong for my credit card. How can I change it?
A: Amazon receives and processes all buyer payments directly so we as a merchant seller are never provided with that information. You will thus need to contact Amazon Customer Service at 866-216-1072 to have them update that for you.
I purchase an item now can I have it shipped at a later date?
A: Unfortunately, due to the popularity of our items, we cannot hold merchandise for future shipment. There is a possibility that the item may become out of stock or even discontinued before your requested ship date. Amazon requires sellers to fulfill orders within a certain time frame so we would also not be able to “hold” an order since Amazon may decide to cancel it if not confirmed shipped. We thus suggest you wait to place the order when you are available to receive it.
received a completely different item from what I purchased. What now?
A: While such occurrences are extremely rare, the warehouse may pick and pack the wrong item to send you by mistake. If this has happened please email us through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account. Let us know exactly what you did receive and we will work to resolve this for you as hassle free as possible.
A: Generally such returns are handled within our posted 30-Day Return Policy guidelines.
- Cancellations for Larger Furniture Items:
1. We are able to cancel orders for a full refund if:
- The cancellation is completed BEFORE items have been picked from the distribution center for shipment.
- If an order has been picked and is in the shipping prep stage, the order can be cancelled but will be subject to a 15% restocking fee since it will then be considered a return.
2. We will do everything in our power to cancel an order before it has been picked from our distribution center if notified via email, but if an item has been picked already and has entered the shipping process, it is subject to our standard 30 day return policy.
- Cancellations for Gift & Home Decor Items:
1. Our Gift & Home Decor Items are processed immediately upon receipt of your order. These items are picked and pulled from our warehouse and immediately begin being processed for shipment.
In unusual circumstances, Furniture Creations reserves the right to cancel orders proactively that may have resulted from listings that show erroneous information (prices uploaded incorrectly / product has changed materially from what was originally listed, etc). Thank you for your understanding.
- Once an order has been placed for one of our Gift & Home Decor items, we are unable to cancel the order.
- Items may be returned according to our 30 day return policy.
Please note that Furniture Creations is not responsible for the handling of your merchandise once it leaves our warehouse. As a result, any damage that may occur after this point while the furniture is in transit is the shipping carrier’s responsibility. If a situation arises, our staff is well trained to offer assistance. It is assumed however, that you have followed our Shipping and Delivery guidelines provided herein so we can file a claim and coordinate a resolution with the shipping carrier to ensure you are fully satisfied with the outcome.
- Damages must be reported within 3 business days from the date that the item was received.
- We will be unable to offer any assistance after the 3 business day period since there will then be a question of whether the damage occurred after delivery instead of by the carrier during shipment.
- All damages and other issues must be reported by email through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account.
- A written record is required as it allows any of our customer support staff to have access to the information and assist you as necessary.
- Photographic evidence is required for any damage to the item that is in your possession that was not refused at the time of delivery. Photos need to be received by us within three days from receipt of the order or upon our request, whichever comes first. If photos are not received in a timely manner for damage or defects, the options available for resolving the issue for you may be limited.
- In an instance a customer cannot or has not provided photographs - return will be subject to inspection upon arrival at Furniture Creations’ warehouse. Customer will be notified if reported damages are not found, and standard return policy fees will apply.
- In the event concealed damage is discovered, please contact us in like manner so we can determine if parts may be able to be sent as resolution or a possible partial refund of your payment be issued instead.
- The original shipping boxes with the shipping labels are required to be retained by the buyer in the event they are needed for a return and/or claim with the carrier. Failure to do so will limit the options for resolution that are available.
- If after delivery, an item has been transported to any location other than the original consignee address within the United States, and/or to an address outside of the contiguous United States - Furniture Creations will not be held responsible for any issue, damage, or defect, and will not accept a return.
- Weather /Rain - Furniture Creations will not be responsible for loss and/or damage arising from causes not the fault of Furniture Creations such as rain, any weather related issue and from “Acts of God”.
- Please be advised that once a resolution has been agreed upon, the resolution cannot be reversed or substituted.
Non Visible and Non Structural Damage:
FABRIC: A small fabric tear in a non-visible/ nonstructural location for example underneath or in between cushions, back of upholstered headboard, underneath chair/sofa/loveseat - are not covered under Furniture Creations warranty. Returns for this reason will be subject to standard return policy return fees.
WOOD: A scratch, nick, dent, unfinished surface underneath a table top, bottom of leg, underneath armrest, back of headboard - are not covered under Furniture Creations warranty. Returns for this reason will be subject to standard return policy return fees.
Address Change Requests
Furniture Creations follows Amazon's written policy regarding the request to change a shipping address. This policy states:
"Sellers can't change the shipping address for you after you've submitted your order. If you (the buyer) need to update the shipping address and the item hasn't shipped yet, you'll need to request a cancellation and order again." Please see our Cancellation Policy above for further details regarding how such a request is handled.
If we have not yet shipped the order and the buyer says they cannot receive the order at the address they provided originally, we should cancel the order per Amazon's policy. The buyer can then return to Amazon.com to place a new order using the correct address. Amazon’s policy requires sellers to ship only to the address provided in their seller account.
If per our posted policy, we have already picked and/or shipped the order to the address provided with the order, a few solutions are possible:
We reserve the right to cancel any orders due to such a request or have the order returned to us if it has already been shipped and not able to be delivered to the original shipping address provided.
In the event an issue with a product is determined to be a defect caused by the manufacturing process and not shipping damage, we will submit the details along with required photos of the item to the manufacturer to file a warranty claim on your behalf. Furniture Creations is not liable for such defects.
- The product is required to be retained with the original packaging until a determination is made by the manufacturer as to how the matter will be best handled.
- Should the customer insist on returning the order instead of waiting for this process, the return is subject to our policy in which standard fees apply.
- Fabric and/or product smells are not considered defects. Some items may have a new product smell based on different materials used in manufacturing and packaging. Returns based on a new product smell will be subject to standard return policy return fees.
- The manufacturer’s decision on the warranty claim is final and Furniture Creations is not responsible for taking any actions outside of that process.
Missing Hardware – In the instance an item arrives and is missing a piece or multiple pieces of hardware, Furniture Creations will send replacement hardware free of charge. Please be advised that missing hardware is not considered damaged or defective and in the instance a customer chooses to return an item due to missing hardware it will be in accordance with standard return policy and will be subject to standard return fees.
Missing Parts – In the instance an item arrives and is missing a part or multiple parts, Furniture Creations will send replacement parts free of charge. Please be advised that missing parts is not considered damaged or defective and in the instance a customer chooses to return an item due to a missing piece it will be in accordance with standard return policy and will be subject to standard return fees.
Parts Replacement - Furniture Creations will order the parts from the manufacturer. This typically takes 5-10 business days depending on the manufacturer’s time frame for doing so. Some are quicker and some take longer. Once we receive your part, we will ship it out to you and will email you with your tracking information. In some cases the part will be shipped direct from the manufacturer warehouse.
If the customer will not be able to receive the parts for any reason, it is the responsibility of the customer to notify Furniture Creations right when the part is ordered or preferably before that time, in order to avoid it being shipped and refused. Furniture Creations will not resend any part that is refused, and the customer will need to pay additional fees to have a replacement part reshipped.
Please note the following stipulations:
If parts are available that would be able to be provided to resolve the issue reported, but the customer insists on returning the order anyway, return will be subject to standard return policy including 15% restock fee and deduction of outbound shipping cost.
After reviewing pictures, in some instances where a part is not easily replaceable a partial refund option can be discussed and determined at that time.
Prop 65 Warning
Furniture made by various manufacturers, sold by Furniture Creations may contain a Prop 65, hazardous materials warning.
Prop 65 has a list of 800 plus materials and ingredients, many of which are common elements used in the production of modern day furniture such as PVC, wood, dust, brass, and some clear coats.
In addition there is a flame retardant chemical currently that is required by the law of the state of California to be added to upholstered furniture foam and is now included among the chemicals that require the Proposition 65 warning. Within the list of elements in Proposition 65 are common additives found in products such as jewelry, lamps, ceramic tableware, lead crystal glasses, electrical cords, automobiles, beauty products and furniture. For Coaster products in particular, the prop 65 warning is placed on each of their items, since there is a possibility that one of the hundreds of elements listed in Proposition 65 can be found in any Coaster products or packaging. Coaster is required to include the proposition 65 warnings on all of their products.Returns due to this warning label are considered standard returns and standard return fees are applicable.