Arrived quickly and was well packaged
By cree on July 26, 2016.
By F. Justiniano on July 26, 2016.
By khiebert on July 26, 2016.
By Dave on July 26, 2016.
This is a good product but it hard to get all the bubbles out.
By Sharon L. on July 26, 2016.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
Tech Armor Limited Lifetime Warranty
What this warranty covers.
Tech Armor warrants to the original purchaser of this Tech Armor product that the product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material, or workmanship.
What the period of coverage is.
Tech Armor warrants the Tech Armor product for the lifetime of the product.
What will we do to correct problems?
Tech Armor will replace, at its option, any defective product free of charge (except for shipping charges for the product) with an identical Tech Armor product. Tech Armor reserves the right to discontinue any of its products without notice, and disclaims any limited warranty to repair or replace any such discontinued products. In the event that Tech Armor is unable to replace the product with an identical Tech Armor product (for example, because it has been discontinued), Tech Armor will offer either a refund or provide a replacement of another product Tech Armor in an amount equal to the purchase price of the product as evidenced on the original purchase receipt and as discounted by its natural use.
What is not covered by this warranty?
All above warranties are null and void if the Tech Armor product is not provided to Tech Armor for inspection upon Tech Armor’s request at the sole expense of the purchaser, or if Tech Armor determines that the Tech Armor product has been improperly installed, altered in any way or tampered with. This limited warranty does not protect against acts of God such as flood, earthquake, war, vandalism, theft, normal-use wear and tear, erosion, depletion, obsolescence, abuse, or damage due to power disturbances (i.e. brownouts or sags). This limited warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the replacement or repair cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the Tech Armor product.
How to get service.
To get service for your Tech Armor product you must take the following steps:
1. Contact Tech Armor and be prepared to provide the following information:
a. Your Order Number.
b. The part number of the Tech Armor product.
c. Where you purchased the product.
d. When you purchased the product.
e. Copy of original receipt.
2. Your Tech Armor Customer Service Representative will then instruct you on how to proceed with your claim.
Tech Armor reserves the right to review the damaged Tech Armor product. All costs of shipping the Tech Armor product to Tech Armor for inspection shall be borne solely by the purchaser. Tech Armor reserves the right to be subrogated under any existing insurance policies the purchaser may have.
How state law relates to the warranty.
This warranty contains the sole warranty of Tech Armor, there are no other warranties, expressed or, except as required by law, implied, including the implied warranty or condition of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and such implied warranties, if any, are limited in duration to the term of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
In no event shall Tech Armor be liable for incidental, special, direct, indirect, consequential or multiple damages such as, but not limited to, lost business or profits arising out of the sale or use of any Tech Armor product, even If advised of the possibility of such damages.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or other damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This limited warranty applies only to Products purchased within the United States.
Tech Armor Shipping Rates
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shiping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline, Tech Armor ships all items within two days of receiving an order. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
Privacy and Security
Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Tech Armor through the Amazon.com Site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from Tech Armor may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Tech Armor through the Amazon.com Site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.
Bubbles and Dust Issues
Q. How do you remove bubbles from a screen protector during installation?
1. Air bubbles can easily be removed with the included squeegee. However for dust or lint bubbles can be removed by gently peel back the screen protector using scotch tape, and then with a second piece of tape pull the dust from the screen or from the sticky side of the screen protector.
2. The other way to get bubbles out is to push them out to the edge of the screen protector with your fingertips.
3. For better results, we highly recommend installing in a bathroom where the humidity greatly reduces those pesky dust particles in the air that get trapped under the screen during installation.
4. We also have an excellent tutorial on bubble removal and suggest you go to the below link.
Q. How do I get a perfect installation of a screen protector?
1. Preparations for installing the screen protector are key factors so
2. Wash your hands thoroughly
3. Clean your device screen thoroughly with the lint free cloth. It is really important for the screen to make proper adhesion to the screen.
4. Peel back 2” of the protective layer with the START (1) tab. This is the adhesive side of your screen and should be facing down.
5. Line up the bottom edge of your screen protector and apply the screen to the device. Slowly roll the screen protector across the device while removing the protective layer. You can smooth down the screen protector while applying to reduce bubbles. Discard the protective layer with the tab sticker.
6. Carefully purge the remaining bubbles using the included Tech Armor squeegee. For screen protectors with only one "START (1)" sticker and protective layer, you can wrap your squeegee in the lint free cloth to prevent scratching your new screen protector.
7. For screen protectors with a second protective layer and attached "FINISH (2)" sticker, carefully remove the entire protective sheet and attached "FINISH (2)" sticker (be careful not to remove the screen protector you just applied, hold this screen protector down with your fingertips while removing the 2nd tab). Note: The protective sheet is much thicker than a screen protector.
8. Polish the screen protector with the lint free cloth and you are good to go!
Q. I followed the instructions and watched the help videos, but still messed up my Screen Protector Install. What should I do?
A: First off, don't worry about a thing, Tech Armor offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty! Email us with your inquiry directly from your Amazon account and one representatives will be happy to assist you with your replacement. Please include the following information for expedited service:-
First & Last Name
Short Description on Product/Installation Issue
Q. How do I process a replacement for a Ballistic Glass?
A. For a Ballistic Glass you will need to email us from your Amazon account a picture of your Ballistic glass so we can assess the glass for a replacement.
Q. How long will it take for my order to reach me?
A: Once your order is placed you will get an email with the estimated ship date. If you chose our standard delivery, it takes 5-7 Business Days until the product arrives. You can also track your order through your account. All products are shipped from Southern California, so be patient if you are on the East Coast, we will make sure you get your order!
A: Replacements also take 5-7 business days to arrive but a tracking number is not uploaded to your account. Email us directly through your Amazon account with your order number, and a representative will assist you with tracking information.
Please note, for USPS Tracking we use delivery confirmation, so you will not see real time updates for our standard shipping but rather a departure scan and a delivery confirmation. If you do need detailed tracking information, you can choose to pay to ship priority or next day service as well.
Q. What other types of shipping do you offer?
A: Tech Armor offers the following:
Standard (4-7 business days): USPS First Class Mail* - $0 per item (no discounts for multiple unit orders).
Expedited (2-3 business days): USPS Priority Mail* - $6.99 per item.
One Day (1 business day): FedEx Overnight - $24.99
*Delivery to PO Box, Alaska/Hawaii, Protectorates, APO/FPO may vary and are not guaranteed.
Q. Do you ship internationally?
A: Tech Armor does offer international shipping! Due to custom clearance, International Shipment delivery time is NOT guaranteed, though. You can find more information about our International shipping rates here.
Q. How do I return my order?
A: If you are not completely satisfied with your order or you simply changed your mind about your purchase please return your order at the below address. Once your order is received a refund will be processed back to your original payment method. Refunds are processed back from the original point of purchase. Most refunds take 3-5 business days. Customers are responsible for postage on returns.
A: Please include your order number for faster processing.
Attn: Order #
PO Box 810
Venice, CA 90291
If you have any additional Questions? Feel free to contact us through your Amazon account.
Some merchants offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. If Tech Armor offers gift wrapping for an item, it will be noted in the ordering process. In these cases, you will find details of the gift wrap patterns offered and the cost of the service.
You can add a gift message when ordering items fulfilled by Amazon.com or selected Amazon Merchants. Gift message are limited to a maximum of 240 characters--about 10 lines of text. In your message, be sure to include who the gift is from and the name of the gift recipient. For items fulfilled by Amazon.com, you can also choose to use Amazon.com gift-wrapping designed exclusively for our customers, in which case we will print your message on a gift card. Otherwise, we'll include your message on the packing slip.