Barnett Home Decor | Established 1889 | Made in USA
Barnett Home Decor Today
Barnett Home Decor is a woman-owned and family-operated business located in Macon, GA, USA. All of our products are made by skilled sewers, not mass produced by machine. Our line of textile home decor includes our famous latex-foam filled cushions for dining chairs, rocking chairs, bar stools, wicker chairs, bistro chairs, patio chairs and benches; plus window treatments, table linens, travel pillows, decorative p...
Barnett Home Decor | Established 1889 | Made in USA
Barnett Home Decor Today
Barnett Home Decor is a woman-owned and family-operated business located in Macon, GA, USA. All of our products are made by skilled sewers, not mass produced by machine. Our line of textile home decor includes our famous latex-foam filled cushions for dining chairs, rocking chairs, bar stools, wicker chairs, bistro chairs, patio chairs and benches; plus window treatments, table linens, travel pillows, decorative pillows and pillow covers, and more!
All of our products are made to old-fashioned standards of quality you can't find just anywhere! Since 1889, our company has insisted on using the highest quality materials and superior construction methods to produce a more durable product.
Superior quality starts with superior materials
- Our cushions are filled with premium mattress-grade latex foam, sourced from US manufacturers. We use latex foam because the vast majority of our customers agree it is more comfortable than other fills, it lasts longer than other foams, it is machine washable, and perhaps most importantly, it will never go flat. Our tests have shown that polyester-fiber-fill cushions may flatten by 50% or more within as little as 3 months, while our latex foam fill cushions are proven to retain perfect loft for many years.
- We use "original goods" textiles for brighter colors and tested durability. Our huge selection of designer fabrics is updated several times a year to include looks seen in current home fashion magazines and TV programs, as well as classic looks that will never go out of style.
Super quality materials deserve superior construction methods
- Our cushions come with generous 10"-12" long ties, triple-stitched to the cushion, so they won't pop off when you scoot your seat. If your tie ever does pop off, contact us for a free repair or replacement.
- Many of our competitors use chain-stitch seams because they are cheaper. You may be familiar with chain-stitch, it's the string you pull to open a bag of dog food. We use lock-stitch seams for greater durability.
- It's rare to find machine-washable chair pads. Our tufted cushions are made with extra tacking-stitches to better retain fill distribution after machine washing.
- If you ever do manage to stain one of our cushions, just flip it over! Most of our cushions are made with the same fabric on both sides. Some of our cushions reverse to a coordinating decorative fabric, and our tapestry cushions reverse to a handsome ultra-suede or solid color twill.
- Our latex cushions are designed to recover from shipping, washing, building an awesome pillow fort, or whatever adventures life has in store for them –just gently tug outwards on the corners of the cushion, then sit on it for awhile to help it return to its full size and original shape.
Barnett Home Decor was established in 1889 by W.O. Barnett in Americus, Georgia, and moved to its present home of Macon, GA in 1919. In the early years, Barnett Home Decor manufactured harnesses, horse collars and horse collar pads. Barnett is proud to have contracted with the US Army to provide mule collar pads in World War I and canvas tents in World War II.
Barnett Home Decor began manufacturing textile home furnishings after World War II. Our original home decor product line included many of the products we carry today: corduroy rocking chair cushion sets, latex-fill chair pads, bar stool cushions, travel neck supports, back wedges and throw pillows! Back in the 60's we sourced our latex foam from a manufacturer of ladies foundation garments ; )
In 1981, our current president left her career marketing Rock & Roll albums to help her father expand the business. She was tasked to learn every aspect of manufacturing and uses her knowledge of sewing and construction methods to design new patterns. While working as Vice President under her father, she expanded the product line to include items made in designer fabrics, and developed thriving relationships with major department stores and catalog companies. She inherited the company when her father passed away in 1990, and the company remains woman-owned and family operated to this day.
If there's anything we can do to help you, we'd be thrilled to hear from you. Thank you for your interest in our products and for supporting Made in USA manufacturing.Read more Read less
AOK packaging and expedited delivery. Outstanding.
By Robert BG on July 22, 2016.
Love the cushions, quick service!
By Deanne Z. on July 20, 2016.
The seat cushion was even prettier in person. The package arrived even before I expected it and in great condition. Perfect for my turquoise kitchen stool.
By Imelda wannabe on July 18, 2016.
I made a typo on my address which the company caught. They called me to verify the correct address and the person I talked to was helpful and pleasant. My packa... I made a typo on my address which the company caught. They called me to verify the correct address and the person I talked to was helpful and pleasant. My package arrived very prompt. As far as the chair pads go, I had looked and looked for good quality chair pads and found these at a reasonable price. They are great quality. I would definitely recommend the chair pads and the Barnett Company. Read more Read less
By cathryn w. on July 17, 2016.
Was very satisfied
By Amazon Customer on July 17, 2016.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
Barnett Overstock Shipping Rates
Latex foam filled cushions last years longer than cushions made with other types of foam or polyester fiber fill, but they are heavier to ship. We believe our cushions are worth the investment, and thousands of our customers agree. Please be assured, we base our shipping rates on the actual average shipping cost for UPS Ground or USPS Priority and we do our best absorb some of the shipping costs rather than charge full rates.
Listed below are shipping details for Barnett Overstock, including the geographies shipped to, the service level offered, and the prices charged. Note that Media Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple media items results in multiple shipping charges.
|Shipping rates for all products (excluding Books, Music, Video and DVD)|
|Continental US Street||ETA||3 - 5 business days|
|per Weight (lbs)||$1.49|
|* Shipping Rates for Books, Music, Video and DVD|
4 - 14 business days
Faster Domestic Standard
3 - 5 business days**
2 - 6 business days
Faster Domestic Expedited
1 - 3 business days**
2 business days
21 - 42 business days
3 - 7 business days
|Books over 1 lb.||$3.99||$3.99||$6.99||$6.99||$14.95||$19.99||$24.95||$46.50|
|CDs, Cassettes, Vinyl||$3.99||$3.99||$6.19||$6.19||$14.95||$19.99||$14.95||$46.50|
* Your shipping fees when buying Books, Music, Videos and DVDs at Amazon Marketplace are fixed according to the type of product you purchase.
** Available for selected items.
Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple items results in multiple shipping charges-there are no "per shipment" and "per item" charges, as there are when you buy directly from Amazon.com.
|Continental US||Continental US states not including Alaska and Hawaii|
|Alaska and Hawaii||Alaska and Hawaii|
|US Protectorates||American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands (U.S.)|
|APO/FPO||Army Post Office and Fleet Post Office|
|Europe||Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jan Mayen Is., Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Yugoslavia|
|Asia||Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Lao People's Democratic Rep., Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Vietnam|
|Outside US, Eur., CA, Asia||Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Israel, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia|
Shipping is available to customers within the contiguous United States of America.
Preferred Shipping Carrier
Many of our smaller orders receive a free upgrade from UPS Ground to USPS Priority Mail shipping at no additional charge! Larger or heavier packages ship UPS Ground. Provided that we will meet or exceed your estimated delivery date, we reserve the right to ship USPS or UPS, at our discretion. Please be sure to provide us with a valid street address, as UPS will not deliver to a post office box.
Barnett Products is a medium-sized family operated business. Our shipping hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00a-2:00p and our Customer Service Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00a-4:30p. If your order is received outside our customer service business hours, your order will be processed the next business day. We ship orders within 1-3 business days and most orders will take 2-5 days in transit. If you have provided us with a valid email address, you will receive an order confirmation when your order is received and you will receive a tracking number when your order ships. In the rare event that there is a problem fulfilling or shipping your order, we will attempt to contact you by email immediately, and we will keep you informed of any options available.
Damaged Goods Policy
Please inspect your order immediately when it is delivered. We do not sell used goods, our goods pass through several quality inspections before shipping, and we take great care to package your order securely for shipment. Therefore, if your order arrives with missing, damaged, or soiled items, it is highly likely that your order was damaged by the shipping carrier while in transit. If your purchase was damaged in shipping, please take a picture of the box and the damage to the product. Please call our customer service department at 478-745-1663 (M-F 9:00a-4:30p). We will request that you keep the box and the product in case the shipper requests proof of damage. We will file the claim with the shipper on your behalf and will either promptly replace or refund your purchase as you wish.
Privacy and Security
Barnett Overstock values the privacy of your personal data.
Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Barnett Overstock through the Amazon.com Site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from Barnett Overstock may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Barnett Overstock through the Amazon.com Site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.
Returns and Exchanges
PLEASE READ THESE NOTICES BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM
- PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE TAGS: Effective for purchases made on or after 4/17/2014 we cannot accept returns on items with tags removed. If tags have been removed from a returned item, no refund will be issued.
- RETURN ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED IN NEW CONDITION: Effective for purchases made on or after 4/17/2014, no refunds will be issued for items returned in Used Condition. Due to state and federal regulations for labeling and sanitation of these items, we are unable to accept returns of items in used condition, this includes items which are soiled, stained, which have household odors, or which have had the tags removed.
- SIZE: Your latex-fill cushion may appear to be under-size or irregularly shaped when it arrives. Please sit on your cushions to allow the shredded foam fill to distribute itself evenly and the cushion will expand to its proper size and shape. You may distribute the fill manually if you prefer. Please also note, our items are made by hand, dimensions given in product listings are approximate. Please allow for slight variations in size and silhouette.
- DAMAGE CLAIMS: We must be notified *immediately* if your shipment arrives with items soiled, missing or damaged. This is usually the result of mis-handling by the shipping carrier and may necessitate a damage claim with the shipper.
- COLOR: Differences in equipment and settings can affect how a color appears when you view a product image online. You may request a fabric swatch if you would like to check the shade of a color before you purchase.
We are proud of our products and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, you may request a return authorization within 30 days of the purchase date. For authorized return items received within 60 days of original shipping date, in new condition with tags attached, we will issue a refund of 100% of the purchase price less shipping. We're sorry, but shipping and handling costs are non-refundable, except in the case of manufacturer's defect or order fulfillment error. If you believe a manufacturer's defect is present please contact us before returning the product.
Before shipping the item back to us, please go to your Amazon account and view your orders, find the appropriate button to initiate the returns process next to the item you wish to return, and send us a Return Authorization Request. We are happy to receive your phone call if you have any questions or need help with your return, but you are not required to call us if you initiate the return by sending a return authorization request. We'll review your request and respond with a Return Authorization. Print and enclose the the Return Authorization sheet with the Amazon returns barcode, or write your Return Authorization Number in big bold letters on your packing slip. Returns received without an authorization number will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Do not refuse delivery of your shipment, a restocking fee and/or return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund if you refuse delivery of a package. If the shipping carrier returns your order as un-deliverable, you may choose to pay additional re-shipping costs or receive a refund of the purchase price less shipping costs.
Returns must be received within 60 days of the original shipping date.
You may use the shipping carrier most convenient for you, please insure your package and use a trackable shipping method. We are unable to issue refunds for items lost or damaged by the return shipping carrier; it would be necessary to file a claim with the shipping carrier if they lost or damaged a return shipment.
We strive to issue refunds within 2 days of receipt of return items. Additional time may be required for the credit to post to your account. Please track your package and/or contact us if you have not received a refund notice promptly.
PLEASE NOTE: Unlike our other products, all sales of Fabric by the Yard are final; Fabric by the Yard is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-returnable. We encourage you to contact us for up to 3 free swatches before you order Fabric by the Yard.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a message at any time, or by phone 1-478-745-1663, Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-4:30PM US EST.