Thank you for choosing OnlineScuba and Happy Holidays! Please note that we generally ship in 1 to 2 business days but say 6-10 in some cases to make sure we can meet the Amazon deadlines. Have a need by date? simply call us 1-866-728-2293 or email and we do our best to get you taken care of. We are a company managed by SCUBA Instructors and Divemasters. This allows us to give you the best knowledgeable service with the same enthusiasm that you have for this sport. We have the knowledge and und...
Thank you for choosing OnlineScuba and Happy Holidays! Please note that we generally ship in 1 to 2 business days but say 6-10 in some cases to make sure we can meet the Amazon deadlines. Have a need by date? simply call us 1-866-728-2293 or email and we do our best to get you taken care of. We are a company managed by SCUBA Instructors and Divemasters. This allows us to give you the best knowledgeable service with the same enthusiasm that you have for this sport. We have the knowledge and understanding you need to make a sensible gear investment. Our commitment to you our valued customer is we will stay up to date on the latest products in the scuba industry.
OnlineSCUBA.com will seek out and provide quality products for the best possible price without sacrificing customer service, satisfaction or credibility. Our commitment to our customers and potential customers is to provide knowledgeable service, prompt processing along with a sincere appreciation of your business.
If you have any questions or need us to call you, please feel free to call us at 1-866-728-2293
Don't take our word for it though, listen to what our customers have to say:
I just wanted to thank you again for your advice and effort with the Xcel wetsuits. Both mine and Catherine's fit like a glove and we had a wonderful time getting certified and diving
in Belize. I wish I had talked to you earlier :) Boris, Massachusetts
"Just wanted to say thank you, I received the fins today as promised and my son and I will be using them on our camping trip." Mike- Indianapolis, Indiana
"Thanks Guys!!!! You guys are the best!!!! I WILL be doing business with you again.....I will also be sure to tell everyone about you as well. Thanks again!" Don-Coral Gables, FloridaRead more Read less
By Amazon Customer on November 14, 2018.
By Amazon Customer on November 13, 2018.
Perfect item and fine service.
By Robert on November 12, 2018.
By Bman940 on November 12, 2018.
Just what I ordered & quick delivery!
By Barbara Connolly on November 12, 2018.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: template-suppress-reason-text
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
Please go to /www.onlinescuba.com/Support/Returns/Default.aspx , look at the packing slip for instructions or call us at 1-866-728-2293 702-897-5111 to request a RMA# for an Exchange or Return. All returns/exchanges must have a returned merchandise authorization number (RMA#) on the outside of the box as our shipping department will not be able to accept the package without one. The first exchange shipping costs will be covered by us to continental us addresses.
- Items that are new, unused and in original manufacturer packaging may be returned within 30 days from the day we ship the item to you, for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Actual shipping charges and handling will be deducted from the credit amount on free shipping offers. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs of the return or exchange.
- All promotional items, manuals, accessories and components must be included with the return or the return will be deemed incomplete and we will not process the return until we've received them.
Items that fall within the following conditions will incur additional fees:
- Any fees we incur as a result of unauthorized use of our shipping accounts, refusal of packages (unless instructed to do so), or the reuse of original shipping label for a return will be passed to you and deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- Unauthorized returns (no RMA), refusal of packages (unless instructed to do so), will be subject to a 25% restock fee
- Items returned that are used*, stained, damaged (excluding damage from the carrier), improperly packaged wetsuits** will be subject to a restock fee of not less than 15% or may be returned at customer expense. No returns on electronic items.
- Any packages that have to be assembled and tested before shipping such as scuba regulators will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Prescription masks or masks with correction lenses cannot be returned as they are special order.
*Used is defined as worn or with obvious signs of wear, no attached tags, not its original manufacturer packaging or any combination thereof. If the product is a wetsuit and you try it on please let it air out before repacking as there will be a cleaning fee deducted if it has obvious odors.
** Wetsuits must be carefully packaged to avoid creasing. The best method of folding a wetsuit is to lightly fold it at the knees and waist, placing a cardboard/foam tube inside each fold. Never fold a wetsuit vertically in half (like you might fold a T-shirt, for example). Make sure you use a box that is the right size for the wetsuit so that:
- It doesn't slide around (box is too big).
- It isn't stuffed into the box (box is too small).
If you feel you received a defective or faulty item please contact us immediately and give as much detail as possible on why you feel the item is defective including images if possible. We will initiate contact with the manufacturer as all items we sell comes with a full manufacturer warranty. The item will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturers discretion. We can only give a refund if the manufacturer decides to give us a credit in lieu of repairing/replacing.
Contact this seller Phone:1-866-728-2293
Online Scuba Shipping Rates
Our shipping rates are based on the amount of the order.
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
Most orders ship before the system time allots but others run closer. We will communicate all shipping issues or concerns via e-mail or phone so that all customers know the status of the order. Orders that ship outside the US goes through freight forwarders located in the US. We are open 9 to 5 pacific and closed on the weekends as we are teaching classed then, so send us an email and we will response as quick as a possible or call us 1-866-728-2293.
To receive free shipping:
- Buy the required threshold amount of products from the seller offering the discount. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
- Ship these items to a single address in the Continental US.
- Select Standard Shipping.
- If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Have any gift certificates or promotional claim codes?", and click the "Apply" button.
- Enjoy free shipping on items shipped to your specified address.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. OnlineScuba reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the items added to your Shopping Cart when the free shipping offer is in effect, you will not receive free shipping.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items purchased from the seller indicated in the offer message. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macy’s, etc.) do not qualify.
- Shipping fees, gift wrap charges, and taxes are not included in calculating purchase amount if the promotion has a threshold.
- The Free Shipping promotion applies only to orders shipped via Standard Shipping to a single address.
- If you return items shipped using this promotion then the free shipping promotion actual shipping and handling costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Void where prohibited.
Privacy and Security
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure!
We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information via Amazon.com. This online system is 100% secure. When you purchase an item your card will be charged at the time of the transaction.
Your e-mail address or any other information will be used to fill your order or contact you if needed. We do not spam or cusomers, sell your information or otherwise use it in any way that woudl compromise your security or trust in us. We do have a newsletter that we send out occassionally and if you choose not to receive this you can opt out of it.
We are not responsible for tax collection unless your order is shipped in the state of Nevada. We are not responsible for import duties, vat taxes or customs charges for orders shipped out of the USA. Please research these charges before placing an order with us.