Tall Ridge puts forth a celebration of active living. We are a store for the quality conscious consumer. Tall Ridge provides only the finest, high performance products for you, our customer. We are committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer care. Our friendly service representatives are experienced and trained to assist you in getting the product that fits your needs.
Customer Service Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm CST
Product came faster thanks expected. Very happy with the product.
By Delvin & Kimberly Walls on October 14, 2019.
Product fits like a glove.
By Delvin & Kimberly Walls on October 14, 2019.
"Delivered October 13 Your package was delivered. It was handed directly to a resident." I did not receive this package.
By Bill on October 14, 2019.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
My grandson was satisfied.
By silvia curiel on October 14, 2019.
By Amazon Customer on October 14, 2019.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: template-suppress-reason-text
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
Privacy and Security
Tall Ridge values the trust that you have placed in us with regard to the privacy of your personal information. Tall Ridge does not share, sell or distribute our customer’s private information under any circumstances. We respect our customer’s privacy and will never share, sell or give your personal information to anyone.
Why should I buy a Hydro Flask?
Hydro Flask's insulated products keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold all day long. This means you can sip hot coffee after making sunrise powder turns in the back-country. Or have hot tea waiting for you when you return from a cold run or Nordic ski adventure. You can also have ice cold water after several hours in the hot sun! Keep your beer cold while you raft the river. Enjoy crisp, cool lemonade after shredding your favorite mountain bike trail. Pack a picnic and keep your wine chilled until you find the perfect place to settle down and watch the sunset. With Hydro Flask keeping your favorite drink at the perfect temperature, the opportunities for adventure are truly endless.
Hydro Flasks are made with 18/8 food grade stainless steel, so the flavors of your current drink won’t linger or contaminate your next drink. All you need to do is rinse your flask with hot water and it's ready for a refill. There are no linings or coatings that will leach into your drink or give it a metallic taste. Hydro Flasks are BPA-free and recyclable, and they come in a range of sizes and bold colors, with accessory lid options for a refreshing and enjoyable drinking experience.
I have a return/exchange
You may return the new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Where are Hydro Flasks made?
Hydro Flasks are made in China. Hydro Flask’s require each of the factories that they work with to operate ethically, fairly, and to treat all of their employees with the utmost respect and dignity. To that end, their management team makes regular quality assurance visits to the factories in Asia to ensure that their high standards are achieved. In addition, they are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and grow their fair labor program to influence both change and knowledge.
They work hard to make sure you receive only the highest quality stainless steel products that are built with the fairness, care, and dignity that can only come from someone proud to be a member of their extended family.
What does Hydro Flask do to make its products safe and environmentally friendly?
(1) Food Grade Stainless Steel: Hydro Flasks are constructed with food grade 18/8 stainless steel, with no toxic coatings or linings in the flasks. Because 18/8 stainless steel is nonporous, our products are easy to clean and there are no residual flavors or odors from one drink to the next.
(2) Non-Harmful Materials: All Hydro Flask products are BPA-Free. (Bisphenol A (BPA) is a carbon-based synthetic compound used in plastics that can cause health risks to humans and environmental harm. In addition, all Hydro Flask products are CPSC (US Consumer Product Safety Commission) certified to meet or exceed all government regulations.
(3) Recyclability: Hydro Flask products are recyclable, from caps and lids (made from PP#5) to food and beverage flasks (made from 18/8 stainless steel).
(4) Social Responsibility: Hydro Flask always seeks to conduct business with suppliers and vendors whose values align with our own. This includes protecting workers’ human rights, health and safety, and considering the impact on the environment throughout all steps of the business. Hydro Flask suppliers abide by our Adopted Standards of Manufacturing Practices (SMP), which encourages continual improvement of working conditions through prepared audits, unannounced audits through certified 3rd party organizations and corrective action plans.
(5) Innovation/Continual Improvement: Hydro Flask is continually looking to improve both its products and business practices so that it can offer the best experiences to its customers. We appreciate your questions and feedback about our products and service.
Can I fly with my Hydro Flask?
Yes, you can take your Hydro Flask on both commercial and non-pressurized aircraft. Please be sure it is empty before passing through security. TSA will not allow any liquids to pass through in containers of more than 3.4 ounces.
Will my Hydro Flask fit in my car cup holder?
That depends as car cup holders vary in size. The best way to tell is to measure the diameter of your cup holder and compare it with the diameter of your Hydro Flask. You can find this in the charts in the question below.
How much do I cut off my straw lid?
Remove 2.5" off the straw on the 18 oz wide, 1.5" on the 32 oz, 3/4" on the 40 oz, and just hair off for the 64 oz.
How is the mouth of a Hydro Flask water bottle different from other stainless steel bottles?
While developing Hydro Flask it was brought to their attention that it is very difficult to drink out of most stainless steel bottles. A gentleman named Travis came up with a brilliant solution to this ever-so annoying dilemma. He designed the standard mouth, and narrow mouth bottles to have a polished ring around the top. This polished ring eliminates uncomfortable ridges and sharp edges. It also makes it so your mouth doesn’t touch the powder coating while you’re drinking. Travis also wanted to do away with the rolled rim you see on a lot of bottles. The rolled rim often leads to your drink being down the front of your shirt, but with Hydro Flask you don’t have to worry about that. The mount opening is smooth and even making it the ideal bottle to drink out of.
How is sales tax calculated?
Tall Ridge charges sales tax for
orders shipping to Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and South Carolina.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
How is the shipping cost determined?
This item is Fulfilled by Amazon.com and ships based on Amazon.com Shipping Rates and Policies.
Product Care & Warranty
We at Tall Ridge want to ensure that you
are able to bring your Hydro Flask on all your adventures for as long
as you can. The best way to make sure your Hydro Flask will keep giving
you ice cold hydration year after year is to follow the points in the list below.
- DO wash your flask using a bottle brush. Use the bottle brush as often as you can.
- DO clean with distilled white vinegar. You can use household distilled vinegar to help take out any stains or discoloration on the inside of your flask. Pour ½ cup of vinegar in your bottle, lightly swishing the vinegar around to clean any trouble spots, then let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Rinse completely with hot water and repeat again if needed.
- DO clean with baking soda. For difficult stains, combine two to three tablespoons of baking soda with warm water to make a paste for scouring. Apply this paste, a bit at a time, to your brush and scrub the desired area in your flask. Repeat this process until the stain is removed.
- DO deep clean your Wide Mouth Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Mouth Straw Lid. These two lids are only top-rack dishwasher safe. If hand-washed, they may last longer, but a cycle through a dishwasher may be necessary for deep cleaning.
- DO NOT wash your flask in the dishwasher or soak it in hot water for extended periods of time. Dishwashers can compromise the vacuum insulation layer and/or breakdown the powder coating, which can discolor your flask. Soaking for long periods can also fade the coloring of the powder coating layer.
- DO NOT store your flask in a freezer. The TempShield vacuum technology will prevent the contents of your flask from freezing. The best way to get ice cold water in your bottle is to fill your flask to the top with ice and add your water.
- DO NOT place your Hydro Flask on a stove top burner. The TempShield™ vacuum technology will prevent the contents of your flask from heating up. In addition, any open flame or stove will damage the outside of the bottle.
- DO NOT soak your Wide Mouth Flat Cap, Standard Mouth Stainless Steel Flat Cap, Or Standard Mouth Loop Cap. These Caps can get water inside if they are soaked for long time periods or run through a dishwasher. A better solution is to hand wash them with soap and hot water, rinse, and let them air-dry.
All brand new bottles purchased from Tall Ridge come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects! Although the lifetime warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear, including dents, scratches, powder coat chips from the flask being dropped, damaged, etc., it does cover manufacturing defects. Detailed warranty information can be found at the manufacturer’s website.
Gift Wrap and Gift Messaging
You can add a gift message when ordering items fulfilled by Amazon.com or selected Amazon Merchants. Gift message are limited to a maximum of 240 characters--about 10 lines of text. In your message, be sure to include who the gift is from and the name of the gift recipient. For items fulfilled by Amazon.com, you can also choose to use Amazon.com gift-wrapping designed exclusively for our customers, in which case we will print your message on a gift card. Otherwise, we'll include your message on the packing slip.