To bring the Brooklyn diversity to the world of footwear, at the most competitive prices. DNA Footwear is a leading shopping destination for what’s hot and what’s next in the world of footwear, offering men, women, and children the best selection possible. We take pride on offering you more than 200 domestic and international brands, and we are striving to offer you the best shopping experience possible. DNA Footwear currently has multiple locations in NYC, 6 in Brooklyn and 1 in SoH...
To bring the Brooklyn diversity to the world of footwear, at the most competitive prices. DNA Footwear is a leading shopping destination for what’s hot and what’s next in the world of footwear, offering men, women, and children the best selection possible. We take pride on offering you more than 200 domestic and international brands, and we are striving to offer you the best shopping experience possible. DNA Footwear currently has multiple locations in NYC, 6 in Brooklyn and 1 in SoHo.
Just to name few perks of shopping with us, new arrivals are added weekly, free ground shipping is offered on all domestic orders, and our highly committed Customer Service Team will provide you with the best customer service possible.
Welcome to our shoe heaven and let us know if we can help you with anything: 1-888-955-SHOE.Read more Read less
Excellent Thank You
By Charlie Smith on July 29, 2016.
By Libby Profeta on July 29, 2016.
No problems with order
By bmbeall on July 28, 2016.
Would buy from this seller again.
By Tiffany Konwiczka Fleming on July 24, 2016.
By Hannah P. on July 24, 2016.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
DNAFootwear Shipping Rates
Listed below are shipping details for DNAFootwear, including the geographies shipped to, the service level offered, and the prices charged. Note that Media Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple media items results in multiple shipping charges.
|Shipping Rates for all products (excluding Books, Music, Video and DVD)|
|* Shipping Rates for Books, Music, Video and DVD|
4 - 14 business days
Faster Domestic Standard
3 - 5 business days**
2 - 6 business days
Faster Domestic Expedited
1 - 3 business days**
2 business days
21 - 42 business days
3 - 7 business days
|Books over 1 lb.||$3.99||$3.99||$6.99||$6.99||$14.95||$19.99||$24.95||$46.50|
|CDs, Cassettes, Vinyl||$3.99||$3.99||$6.19||$6.19||$14.95||$19.99||$14.95||$46.50|
* Your shipping fees when buying Books, Music, Videos and DVDs at Amazon Marketplace are fixed according to the type of product you purchase.
** Available for selected items.
Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple items results in multiple shipping charges-there are no "per shipment" and "per item" charges, as there are when you buy directly from Amazon.com.
|Continental US||Continental US states not including Alaska and Hawaii|
|Alaska and Hawaii||Alaska and Hawaii|
|US Protectorates||American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands (U.S.)|
|APO/FPO||Army Post Office and Fleet Post Office|
|Europe||Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jan Mayen Is., Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Yugoslavia|
|Asia||Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Lao People's Democratic Rep., Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Vietnam|
|Outside US, Eur., CA, Asia||Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Israel, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia|
USA SHIPPING & HANDLING
- US ground shipping is FREE on all domestic orders above $50 within the 48 contiguous states.
- Orders that total less than $50 are subject to a $5 non-refundable shipping fee.
- For all domestic street orders, packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- For all domestic PO box orders, packages are shipped via USPS.
- Allow approximately 1-2 FULL business days for any orders to process and then be shipped.
- Orders placed on Friday-Sunday will ship on the following Monday or Tuesday.
- All orders over $400 will require a signature on delivery.
- Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii valued above $50 will be subject to a $10.00 shipping fee.
APO/FPO & P.O. BOXES SHIPPING
- We now ship free to all APO/FPO/PO Box addresses for orders valued at $50.00 and above.
- All orders valued below $50 are subject to a $5.00 shipping fee.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & HANDLING
*Please take note that all duties, local taxes, or any additional shipping fees are the buyer’s responsibility.
- All international orders are shipped via USPS.
- We do not ship outside the US, Canada and Europe.
- All orders that are being shipped to Canada will be subject to a flat rate fee of $25.00
- All orders that are being shipped to Europe will be subject to a flat rate fee of $35.00
- All orders shipped to United States Protectorates are subject to a flat rate fee of $40.00
- When orders are shipped internationally to reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Orders placed through DNA Footwear ship from Brooklyn, New York, USA. Any orders being delivered outside of the United States will most times have an import expense attached to it based on your countries rules.
The customer is responsible for this fee and DNA Footwear is not able to accurately assess this fee.
DNA Footwear offers fast and easy online returns.
- Return shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility
- Merchandise bought online cannot be returned in-store
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date the order was received. Any merchandise returned after this 30-day period will be returned to the sender or subject to a restocking fee of at least 50% at the discretion of DNA Footwear Management.
- Merchandise that has been used or worn will not be accepted back under any circumstances. Any used or worn merchandise will be returned to the sender or subject to a restocking fee of at least 50% at the discretion of DNA Footwear management.
- Merchandise returned must be accompanied with a copy of the original sales receipt.
- Footwear must be returned in its original shoebox, in its original condition, without postal labels. Any returns received with postal labels affixed to the shoebox or without the shoebox included in the package are subject to a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise will be processed within 10 business days from our receipt of your return at our facility.
- If there is a shipping error on DNA Footwear’s part, we will cover the return shipping fees. Customers must call the Customer Service Team at 1-888-955-7463 BEFORE sending back your return in order to request a prepaid return label. You may then print the label and place it on your parcel.
Returns for Reasons of Defect
In the case of returns due to defective merchandise the customer will be offered one of the following alternatives: a replacement if one is available or a refund equal to the value paid, issued to the payment method used for the original transaction.
Defective merchandise refers to all merchandise showing manufacturing flaws or defects. The term defective does not include: flaws arising from excessive or improper use, scratches, worn or faded soles, damaged or lost ornaments, faded merchandise, merchandise that stains the skin or stockings, discomfort, or incorrect size.
In accordance with Amazon policy, DNA Footwear is not able to offer exchanges under any circumstances.
Privacy and Security
DNA Footwear Inc. takes a great deal of care in ensuring that information which is obtained about you is treated appropriately and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not sell your personal information to any third parties.
The information we collect:
- Your name
- Your contact information, including mailing and email addresses
- Your demographic information, including gender, date of birth, preferences, and other relevant information for special promotions and offers
The reasons why we collect that information:
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your order expeditiously and efficiently.
- In order to enable the goods to be delivered to you we have to pass on your address to our third party couriers. If it is in our possession we will also pass on details of your telephone number in order to allow our couriers to contact you directly in the event of a query regarding delivery.
- Contact you regarding forthcoming offers by email only.
We will not telephone you unless the telephone call relates to a particular order that you have made. Credit card and debit card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are only dispatched once authorization has been obtained from your financial establishment.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may use information concerning you for payment recovery or to investigate any possible fraud in the event that credit or debit card payments have been used in a fraudulent manner. Please note that we may be required to disclose information concerning you if requested to do so by the police.
Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from DNAFootwear through the Amazon.com Site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from DNAFootwear may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from DNAFootwear through the Amazon.com Site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.