Computer Brain is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest. It was formed in 1990 to satisfy customer requirements for quality Computer products and services. In the Past 15 years the company has received a great deal of recognition and has been written up in many major publications including the Chicago Tribune, the Philippine Times and the Chicago Computer Guide. Our key goal is to provide a premium service, which delivers effective solutions, and provides exceptional value to our c...
Computer Brain is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest. It was formed in 1990 to satisfy customer requirements for quality Computer products and services. In the Past 15 years the company has received a great deal of recognition and has been written up in many major publications including the Chicago Tribune, the Philippine Times and the Chicago Computer Guide. Our key goal is to provide a premium service, which delivers effective solutions, and provides exceptional value to our clients. As a result, the company has surpassed many major competitors in a very fast paced and competitive industry.
Computer Brain offers over 30,000 parts with huge inventory in stock to maintain delivery of all orders in a timely manner. We recognize that every client has its own unique perspective and goals that often require innovative and new approaches. Therefore, our highly qualified sales and support staff are always ready to help clients fulfill all their computing needs.
Computer Brain also offers pre-built and custom built computer systems, which are sold under brand name 'CBI System'. All CBI Systems house industry standard and brand name parts. To maintain higher standards and quality all CBI Systems are assembled and tested in the United States.
Again, it is our intention to provide the highest level of customer service - always. You have our genuine guarantee. We aim to make your first and every purchase with Computer Brain as enjoyable as possible.Read more Read less
Very nice...heats well
By stephanie caldwell on November 24, 2017.
By Fred A on November 22, 2017.
Item delivered heavily damaged but box was not. Item sent to my old address. We are military and were just shipped to Japan. Item was for my husband for Chris... Item delivered heavily damaged but box was not. Item sent to my old address. We are military and were just shipped to Japan. Item was for my husband for Christmas. Item was forwarded to me, without my consent. Customer service re damage. Told no refund w/o paying $100 to ship item back to old address b/c you want FedEx to pay for damage instead of owning the mistake and caring for customer. Read more Read less
By Jenna R. Volm on November 21, 2017.
the gasket is to soft thats why it leaks
By Joe on November 19, 2017.
Was exactly how described. And was what I needed!
By Glass lady on November 19, 2017.
By template-rater on template-date.
Message from Amazon: This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.
|30 days||90 days||12 months||Lifetime|
Products sold by Computer Brain are covered by our 20-day return period. Policies regarding items that are not covered by the 20-day return period the special exceptions section below.
All returns covered under our 20-day return period are subject to the following:
- For all Return / Exchanges please call Computer Brain Customer Service at (847) 675-1111 Mon-Fri 10am-6pm Central Time Zone.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Computer Brain must accompany all returns.
- RMA numbers must be obtained no later than 20 days from the date the product was shipped out to you. After 20 days, all product returns must be handled directly by the manufacturer or warranty provider.
- All RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date of issuance.
- All products must be returned unopen, including original packaging and all documentation and accessories. Charges will be applied for all missing accessories or parts.
- Computer Brain will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases.
- Computer Brain does not offer cross ship service.
- 20% restocking fee applies to all refunds.
Note: Base cost will reflect current market price, and 20% restocking fee will apply after this adjustment. Therefore, total refund is subtracting.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to process all refunds.
- After 20 days of the purchase date, all items that need to be returned for repair will have to be sent directly to the manufacturer or warranty provider. Please see the products' individual pages for additional details on warranty coverage.
- A 5% Transaction fee + $10 Cancellation fee will be assessed for all orders that are canceled prior to being shipped.
- When returning an item that was originally part of a bundle, the refund amount will be based on the item's single unit price at the time of return.
- Arrangement for a return must be made within 20-days from the date the item is shipped.
- Products that are defective and/or the seal of included software is broken, can only be returned for repair / replacement.
- All returns must also follow the return procedures mentioned above.
In all cases, you must obtain a RMA number! If Computer Brain is the warranty provider, you must obtain a RMA number from Computer Brain Customer Service Dept. at (847) 675-1111. If a manufacturer or third party is responsible you must obtain a RMA number from them.
Contact this seller Phone:847-675-1111
Computer Brain Shipping Rates
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary
COMPUTER BRAIN SALES TAX INFORMATION:
All orders shipped to addresses in Illinois State will be assessed all relevant State and Local Sales taxes.
All orders are shipped Ground Insured unless another method is requested. All orders are processed at 2:00pm CST M-F. Orders placed after 2:00pm CST will be processed the next business day. Please allow an additional 24 to 48 business hours for all on-line orders. All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. We ship to all 50 continental states, Alaska, and Hawaii. Alaska and Hawaii customers must select Alaska/Hawaii Air Shipping method.
Customers will be charged an address change fee of $10.00 if the delivery address is changed once the package is left from the premises for delivery to the original address. Credit Card will automatically be charged if such a notice received by the Carrier.
All shipping charges includes Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees. For products weighing more than 70 lbs, the customer will be contacted as the shipping cost may differ.
SHIPPING POLICY FOR ITEMS OVER 140LBS:
Shipping charge for all items over 140lbs are for commercial address only with shipping/receiving dock.
Inventory status displayed is as of last night.
Orders with backordered Items
All items in stock will be processed and shipped within 24 to 48 business hours. Items that are backordered will be shipped upon receiving in stock. Customer service representative will contact you before processing any and all backordered item(s).
Privacy and Security
Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Computer Brain through the Amazon.com Site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. Items ordered from Computer Brain may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Computer Brain through the Amazon.com Site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.