Kate Spade New York Cherry Lane Stacy Wallet Wallet Cuban Plum One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cow Hide Leather
- polyester lining
- Snap closure
- 3.5" high
- 6.75" wide
- Kate Spade wallet with gold toned hardware and logo
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Stack the deck with stacy wallet - a slim snap continental wallet have filled with 12 handy card slots (plus 4 billfolds and an ID window, too) so that you can have all your cards, and carry them too.
- Crosshattched thick leather with matching trim
- 14-Karat light gold plated hardware
- Custom woven la pavilion dot printed faille
- Medium wallet with snap closure
- 12 Credit card slots, one id slot, and two billfold
- Ksny gold printed signature with spade stud
- 3.5"H X 6.6"W
kate spade was founded in 1993 with six simple handbags that shook up what had been a quiet accessories category. Fifteen years and a handbag revolution later, wit and playful sophistication are hallmarks of everything "kate spade," a world that now includes a broad array of products. A strong sense of personal style and a passion for color set the tone for each kate spade collection. kate spade continues to find inspiration in the everyday and the unpredictably elegant, bringing a graceful, exuberant approach to style and living.
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00H9CRWS0
- Item model number: Cherry Lane Stacy
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've had it for about 3 weeks so far. On the first day, I put all of my cards in the slots, then took and extra card and slid it into one slot, waited a couple days, took it out and put it in the next one, waited a few days, etc. etc. By doing this, I was able to stretch the leather enough so that with just the one card in each slot, they come out easily.
There are 12 card slots, plus the license slot, four pouches for other items and the zippered coin pocket. I have 14 cards plus my license, my checkbook [without the checkbook cover], a few bills, a few business cards, postage stamps and about a dozen coins in the wallet and I'm able to snap it shut without having to stretch it and it still looks sleek. With all of these items in the wallet, it's about and inch and a half wide at the bulkiest spot.
I selected the smoke color because I though it would work well in all seasons. It would go with a colorful and casual summer dress or as a clutch with a fancy black dress and everything in between.
I'm very happy with the purchase and quality.
It's a nice wallet, but if you're planning on using all the card slots & putting in lots of money, it'll look over-stuffed.
As for the wallet's interior: it holds everything perfectly! The design is flawless.
If I were to purchase this wallet again I would go for a darker color because I don't think as much dirt would show (not that a lot does on the blue, but I am just really picky). With that being said, I chose the blue because it is so pretty.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not great if you have a lot of credit cards, I can't get mine to close. Cute wallet though.Published 15 months ago by Carlymu
I love this wallet! Great quality and plenty of room for cards and change. Simple and classic design!Published 20 months ago by Lorna Collins