kate spade new york Lady Marmalade Gold-Tone Crystal Stud Earrings
|Price:||$42.89 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.11 (11%)|
- Gold-plated stud earrings set with faceted glass rounds on every side
- Bullet clutch with disc backings
- To clean simply rinse in warm water and pat dry with soft cloth. Please wait to put on jewelry until after you have applied your make up and perfume
- Store in the cloth bag provided
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. As our world expands, our exuberant approach to the everyday is evident in each category we enter, from handbags and clothing to jewelry, shoes, stationery, eyewear, baby, fragrance, tabletop, bedding and gifts.
It all started back in 1993, when Kate Brosnahan Spade, a former accessories editor at mademoiselle, set out to design the perfect handbag. Debuting with just six silhouettes, she combined sleek, utilitarian shapes and colorful palettes in an entirely new way. And so Kate Spade New York was born.
Women and fashion editors fell for the fresh, modern sensibility, and our first shop in New York City swiftly opened in 1996. As the company grew, our graphic approach and trademark wit created a visual shorthand for a brand recognized all over the world.
In 2007, Spade turned the reins to design powerhouse Fifth and Pacific Companies, Inc. (formerly known as Liz Claiborne, Inc.). Shortly after, Deborah Lloyd took the helm as president and chief creative officer with an aim to broaden the line while honoring our rich history. Along with CEO Craig Leavitt, she quickly launched clothing and jewelry collections, followed by the introduction of bedding, legwear and fragrance.
Today we’ve grown into a global lifestyle brand, and aim to inspire colorful living through our products. All the while, we’ve never lost sight of who we are: our spirited approach, commitment to curiosity and passion for sharing our colorful world still shapes all that is Kate Spade New York.
- Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00405R7IE
- Item model number: WBRU0446
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Kate Spade New York|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Back finding||bullet clutch with disc|
|Total metal weight||5 Grams|