Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen
Can you add apps not listed here? I am specifically trying to hook up to cbs.com, nbc.com etc because I don't want cable and do not get a local signal.
[UPDATED] asked by Casey on March 3, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
The App Store doesn't work the way it does on the phones I wanted to add abc.com but could not so I think it's the same for those apps you mentioned but it does have NBC Montana don't know if that's the same as regular NBC
Dr. Data answered on March 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
On the remote there is V button, click that and your apps will appear, then scroll to 'Connected TV Store" there you'll ind plenty of apps like pandora, hulu ......
Bond, James Bond answered on May 27, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you make a developer account on Yahoo Connected TV, you can create your own apps (or upload opensource ones found on the internet), and can add them to the TV that way. I was able to install a Plex client this way, and through Plex server I could stream ABC/NBC/etc channels to it.
Sebastian C. answered on November 7, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product