Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
How is the speed from shot-to-shot on this camera?
asked by YakGot on July 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Fast, compared to other cameras I've had
Quicksilver gal answered on July 1, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hello, i bought it for somebody else but he says that is very fast.
He likes it.
Alonso Vargas answered on July 1, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Fair to good, this is definitely not one of the strong points of this camera. The other features make the speed between shots less important to me.
David in Florida answered on July 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Has not been a problem at all. I have not missed any shots due to camera lag. Still more than pleased with everything about this camera.
Jimmie D. Carter answered on July 1, 2013

A
I'd say excellent. I often shoot pictures one after another, and have never noticed any lag. For example, I was photographing an eagle in a tree a distance away with the zoom. It is very difficult to hold still with full zoom on a small moving target so I take multiple pictures successively in the hope of getting an excellent shot...and by taking many pictures I get some keepers. If I am travelling I charge the camera overnight and always take half a dozen shots of something to assure I have the best picture.
Champignon answered on July 2, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Better than most (as far as an average photographer is concerned) in terms of taking one photo at a time by clicking. . By mistake on recent trip the camera began taking fairly rapid shots of the same scenes (I'd pushed the wrong buttons), so it is now obvious to me -- though I will not use the feature -- that it can take mutiple shots fairly quickly.
Stan Huguenin answered on July 2, 2013

A
That time is depends upon the class of the memory card u use.
Amit answered on February 27, 2014

A
That time is depends upon the class of the memory card u use.
Amit answered on February 27, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product