|Item model number||IPD3-RDRP-GRN|
|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 8.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.2 x 8.05 x 1.15 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
splash RAINDROP Leather Case for The New iPad 3 and iPad 2 with Glider Stylus and Masque Screen Protector, Green (IPD3RDRPGRN)
|Price:||$18.25 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: The New iPad (iPad 3 3rd Generation, 2012 Model) and iPad 2 - 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, AT&T, Verizon
- Material: Exceptionally crafted top grain leather with a smooth inner polyurethane lining for an elegant look and superior protection
- Functionality: Play-through design for full access to iPad's controls and buttons. Triggers sleep/wake function. Includes a loop to hold a stylus
- Security: Elastic strap keeps case securely closed and can be used to tuck away the front flap all the way to the back when in use
- Options: Available in Black, Purple, Red, Green, Orange, Brown, White, and a variety of prints. Includes Glider Stylus and Masque Screen Protector. Lifetime Warranty.
- Includes: Glider stylus, Masque Screen Protective Film, Lifetime Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- The case has a rich look with a nice pebble or grained type texture on the main surface and a smooth finish on the right hand side as is visible from the pictures. The material is real leather, and fortunately doesn't have an overbearing leather small. The craftsmanship and stitching around all edges is impeccable, I haven't seen a single loose thread anywhere on the case.
- It has all the right openings that one would expect. Doesn't hinder the home button or the power/volume/charging buttons, camera openings for the front and back are where they should be. No biggie but another check.
- Elastic strap works great and keeps the case nicely closed. If I throw my iPad in my office bag, I don't need to worry about keys or other stuff getting into the case or coming in contact with the screen. When I am reading on the iPad, I put the strap to the back where it keeps the front part of the cover folded behind for one hand reading.
- The iPad automatically shuts off when I close the case. Again, I would have expected this but the case I bought originally from Target did not have this feature. So in that regard, another check for Splash.
- The stand in the case works with the a small piece that is attached to the elastic strap. This is really convenient for typing. If I need to stand up the iPad to watch a video, the front flap simply folds back and acts as a stand just as they have pictured here.Read more ›
The only benefit of Targus that I miss on this Splash case is that the Targus case had a vertical stand too, which this case lacks. Not a major issue because I mostly watch videos in landscape mode where this case is just as good as the Targus. In terms of the case features and likes/dislikes, I couldn't have put it any better than the previous reviewer already has. The Rain Drop case from Splash offers excellent bang for the buck and I will be sticking with this case hopefully for as long as I have my iPad.
Other than that, it is attractive, helpful and sturdy. Great price too, especially compared to less attractive covers out there.
It has a somewhat serviceable function for tilting the iPad for typing. It works, mostly.
It comes with a screen protector. You can (and should) buy a better one.
It comes with a serviceable stylus. You can use this one, but I prefer a longer, more pen-like version.
What are my problems with it?
The fit of the iPad in the case is a bit loose. You'll find, as I did, that your device is going to skew a bit in us, not enough to impede function, but enough to be visually annoying.
The elastic cord closure is annoying, too. When it's not holding the cover closed, it's kind of floppy, and the tab that's attached to it to provide the 'stand' function slides back and forth.
After a couple of weeks, this thing went into the desk drawer where accessories go to die.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It arrived all cut up and my iPad couldn't stay in it. Pretty much junk/rip off. There was a mark down price on it as it was sold before. Don't buy.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The case I received had three part cover, not solid like the first Raindrop I bought three years ago. Also it came without stylus and screen cover. Sent it back.Published 15 months ago by Scarlett
If you need a durable good quality leather case, this is not it. The case is not made of 'top grain leather' etc. It is made of cloth backed vinyl or something. Read morePublished on June 28, 2014 by Jedi_vd
After using this awhile, I find no problems. Everything fits well, works perfect, elastic closure works well. Taking pictures with cover on works like a breeze. Read morePublished on March 23, 2014 by Susan J. Ryzdynski