Other Sellers on Amazon
BergKoch Splatter Screen for Frying Pan - 9.5 Inch Stainless Steel Grease Splatter Guard - Cover Oil Splash when Sizzling Bacon, Cooking Fried Chicken or Popcorn
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||7 Ounces|
|Has Nonstick Coating||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROTECTS FROM HOT SPITTING OIL - Our oil splatter guard shield securely joins to the handles of cookware to protect your hands from painful burns - Forget about hurtful blisters. No more need for potholders and oven mitts.
- KEEPS THE STOVE, CABINETS, AND COUNTER CLEAN - Tired of cleaning stains off the wall, counter top, refrigerator, and cabinets? The frying pan splatter guard is a backsplash protector that will save you time cleaning and get you to your food while it's still hot.
- WORKS WITH MOST COOKWARE - Our heavy-duty, grease splatter screen for frying pan fits most pots, pans and skillets – helping to protect you and your kitchen from hot snapping oil! Helps reduce kitchen odor.
- NOT FLIMSY OVER FLAMES - Made from heavy duty stainless steel with an extra fine mesh. Unlike silicone alternatives, this oil splash guard allows steam to be released, while stopping 99% of splatter.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Our splatter guards for frying are dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning. Stays rust-free. Great for making schnitzel, french fries, hushpuppies, beignets, and burgers. Note: Take pan from heat to reduce sizzling when removing this stove splatter guard to flip or stir food.
Customer ratings by feature
Buy it with
From the brand
Splatter Screen 11.5 Inch For Frying Pan
BERGKOCH SPLATTER SCREEN - PREMIUM GERMAN QUALITY COMBINED WITH LATEST INDUSTRY INNOVATIONS
- Do you enjoy delicious crispy bacon, but frying it in a pan leaves your kitchen all greasy?
- Are you tired of dirty clothes with oil stains all over them?
- Has hot oil splatter ever burned your skin?
- Do you want to cook with no lid on, but the annoying splatter makes you keep it on and your food comes out steamed, not fried?
- Do you kids run around the kitchen grabbing metal handles they cannot tell are hot?
We have been there too.
Well, no reason to worry anymore. Cook confidently with BergKoch – our Splatter Screen will guard you and your family! It was designed by the leaders of kitchenware safety according to the latest quality standards. They have combined the premium German quality with the cutting edge industry innovations: mesh count increased by 40%, heat resistant plastic handle, ultra-reinforced joints, and first-class materials.
PERFECT FOR ALL YOUR COOKING NEEDS
Invite your friends over for a dinner party, bring out your biggest pans and start cooking safely. Our splash shield will trap all the hot oil splatter and leave your kitchen sparkling clean. Finally, you can cook a big pot of tomato sauce without the lid on checking on the food while steam escapes perfectly and you have zero worries about messy splatter. With BergKoch Splatter Screen, you will stop steaming the food you are supposed to fry!
Professional chefs and cooking experts from around the world are choosing the most effective screen in the industry. Read on to find out why you should too!
HEAVY DUTY DESIGN WITH FOUR RESTING FEET AND HEAT RESISTANT PLASTIC HANDLE
The robust 304 stainless steel body with ultra-reinforced joints make a truly solid splash guard. The tool will save its original form and last for years thanks to the rustproof wire mesh.
The plastic handle will make cooking 100% safe, as you won’t burn your hands with super-hot metal. Unlike cheap disposable splatter screens with metal handles that often overheat and give you hurtful blisters, our splash guard was engineered to make cooking danger free!
Moreover, there is no need for potholders and oven mitts with BergKoch Splatter Screen.
PROTECTS FROM HOT OIL AND KEEPS KITCHEN CLEAN
Made of 304 grade stainless steel and extra fine mesh, BergKoch splatter guard stops 99% of splash, lets all the steam out and allows you to watch the cooking process easily. The four resting feet keep your screen stable ON the pan and keep its greasy side OFF your countertop. Our engineers have increased the mesh count by 40%, thus creating the most effective tool in the industry. Keep your clothes clean, skin safe and kitchen grease free, as 99% of messy fat is trapped by our splash guard.
UNIVERSAL SIZE MULTIUSE GREASE GUARD
This is a 11.5-inch grease guard, however, it can be used on frying pans of different sizes. So, go ahead and try it on your small frying pan! It also works great for woks and cast-iron skillets.
This multipurpose tool can also strain pasta, steam vegetables, and reheat stale bagels. Looking for a new cooling rack? No need! The BergKoch Splatter Screen can do it all!
EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE
Unlike other guards that take forever to clean, the fine mesh construction of this splatter guard blocks the grease without it getting stuck in it — just give your screen a wipe and keep moving between pans without pauses! At the end of the day, wash the splatter screen under running water or simply place in a dishwasher.
Store it easily in narrow places out of sight until needed. And with the handy hook for easy hanging you can fit it even in the tightest places, but not too far – once the package arrives, you will use it daily!
SMALL COMPANY WITH BIG LOVE FOR COOKING
Our engineers aimed for ultimate safety. Our designers targeted for the simple beauty of every detail. Our production specialists chose the materials that will last a LifeTime!
BergKoch is a small family company engaged in production of premium kitchenware.
Our mission is to help people of all walks of life to enjoy cooking at home with high-grade kitchen utensils.
Being small but independent, we take pride in providing a wide range of premium kitchen goods.
Our motto is simple: we love cooking.
May this love spread and bring peace and happiness to your home!
Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tip - Place the screen on the pan with the 3 points facing up, so that when the screen is removed from the pan when turning the food, the screen can be flipped over and placed on the counter with the points facing down.
Top reviews from other countries
It did this well, HOWEVER, it left a brown mark on the guard which I tried tirelessly to clean off (as instructed) with hot soapy water but to no avail. Very disappointing!