sponeed Men's Cycling Jersey Suit Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Road Bicycle Shirt Tights Padded Biking Jakcet Outfit
|Price:||$53.55 - $55.99|
- 80% polyester and 20% spandex lycra,Suitable for 50-60F (0C) to ride,No Fleece Inner
- Biker gear kits suits,please check the size chart on product description before order.We recommend one size larger to buy,that means if you wear US L please choose Asia XL.After you get or ride these clothes,if have size issue or zipper issue,pls contact us before return or submit feedback,we will give you a satisfied solution,thank you!
- Cycling kits suit for 50-60F(0C)riding,you should need layer underneath in cold winter weather.Package include Cycling tops jersey and pants,Wash with room temperature water,Hand washing or machine(Put in wash pocket when wash in machine) Do not brush or bleach, Please Cool iron
- Cycling jersey full zipper long sleeve select transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer and four-way performance stretch with poloester.Pocket on the back of jersey,convenience for carrying your personal stuff when cycling.Tour 3D Chamois is male-specific and non-chafing with gel padding in key areas,with material: 80% POLYESTER 20% SPANDEX LYCRA
- The anatomical design along with the flat seam stitch construction offer you a great fitting.Unique Design for biking jerseys,perfect for cycling riding racing or camping outdoor sports.We are cycling supplies manufacturer,who can customize bicycle jerseys,shorts, glove,helmet,bike accessaries
- Please select sold by "Fulfilled by Amaozn" or "Sponeed-cycling",when purchase this bike pants and jersey long sleeve,that we can guarantee original brand item with high quality and good design.There are many kind of cycling clothes in our Amazon store, please focus on our brand "Sponeed" in search bar,where will show all.We recommend Link: http://a.co/3VlLJsN
|Have fun in the sun, with Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1, Long sleeve jersey and pants set flat lock stitching and stripe design on the pants.
2, Sponeed cycling jerseys are great fitting functional cycling tights pants with the 3D gel sillicon breathable
3,The stretch and fit is firmer, providing support to the quad muscle groups while maintaining its highly breathable and quick drying properties.
*Size chart(We recommend one size larger to buy):
(Asia M=US Small): Height:63"-67" Weight: 110-135 lbs
( Asia L=US Medium): Height:67"-69" Weight: 130-160lbs
(Asia XL=US Large): Height:69"-72" Weight: 160-180lbs
(Asia 2XL=US X-Large): Height:72"-74" Weight: 175-190lbs
(Asia 3XL=US XX-Large):Height:74"-75" Weight: 185-210lbs
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very comfortable. Well worth the price. I feel like I paid so much more for the quality of its feel (I'm wearing a base layer right now in addition to the jersey and pants). I just took it out for a three hour ride.. It was a blast. Drivers were tooting at me, women were waving at me, and even the dogs were chasing me faster than the speed of light!
OK - but really. First of all, the pants are gel padded. I was not expecting that. I normally understand broken English very well (the product description, but I did not make sense that the entire groin area is gel padded. It looks like you have a big of urine or a load of crap between your legs if you are STANDING UP;NOT ON THE BIKE, and if your legs are close together. Remember, these are COMPRESSION. They are supposed to be pulled all the way up until you are comfortable with the tightness. These run perfectly long for me (I am 34x36 or 36x36 depending on the brand). Ordered XXL/U.S. XL - EXCELLENT. I love it.
My only complaint is the white in it. It is too white, and will eventually wear out with dirt even after all those wash cycles. I've worn it just today (one day shipping), and you can see some small drops of puddle filth on the white banner of the pants behind. Oh well, we'll see how it washes!
The chamois is thick under my sit bones but it gets very thin around my groin area, which may or may not lead to discomfort on longer rides. But the initial feel is good.
Color is spot on with the picture.
My only negative is how much larger the top fits compared to the bottoms. But, maybe it's just my body proportions. I am 5'11" 185 lbs I ordered the size Large based on the sizing chart. I have plenty of room to layer under the jersey which may be good for colder days... we shall see.