Top positive review
One person found this helpful
Best Headphones I've Purchased
on November 16, 2012
These headphones are amazing. They're incredibly comfortable and fit to your ears. I've had different headphones before, ranging from skull candy to Bose, but these trump them. These are way better quality than the skull candy headphones and,while they're not as good as the Bose sound quality wise, I think they're better per dollar than the Bose. I bought these two days ago and it has been pretty cold down here and these keep my ears nice and warm. I don't know if that will be a problem during the summer but for now it's a problem I enjoy. And yes, I do agree that the bass is a little weak, but these headphones make up for that with incredible overall sound quality and design. I recommend these to anyone but make sure you get a good color. I chose this one because it looked retro, not everyone thinks the Retro look is cool... I still dig them.
- Great build quality.
- Still has a little functionality with my Galaxy tab (mic works and middle button pauses).
- Great Sound Quality.
- Keeps ears warm in cold weather.
- You don't ever feel the headphones on you, surprisingly light.
- Bass is a tad low (you can get bass booster apps).
- Warmth might be a problem when it gets hot outside.