Top positive review
29 people found this helpful
Finally - all the features I need
on July 2, 2013
After 6 weeks of looking for the perfect wallet, I've finally found it with the Hobo Nancy!
Yes, I admit to being particular. But this wallet has exactly what I need:
1. Lots of space for credit/membership/discount/business cards - 4 on one side of the coin purse, 7 on the other. Slots are snug but not too tight.
2. Two bill pockets (one on each side of the coin purse) - so I have a spot for big and small bills, or US and foreign currency.
3. Easy-open, easy-close coin purse.
4. ID slot
5. On the side with the ID slot, there is a pocket the length of the wallet that can fit a small smartphone (my motorola bravo or blackberry fits), plus a couple of small cosmetics. The pocket also has another 4 card slots in it. You could probably fit checks in here, if anyone actually carries those around these days.
6. Wristband that slides in and out of the wallet - so you have a strap when you need it (which I do, having forgotten my last non-strap wallet somewhere) but can hide it when you don't.
7. Did I mention it's high quality leather and professional design?
In summary I think it holds all the bare essentials and with a strap, can function as a mini purse on its own. But it's sleek enough to fit inside a larger purse too when you need to bring along more. I'm a big fan.