Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Will it fit a standard 1" mount? Anyone actually tried it firsthand? Thanks
asked by JeffJ on February 19, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I've used one in a 1" mount by wrapping the body of the light in a piece of bicycle innertube and locking it down. That works fine, and also cushions the light from recoil.
SMO answered on January 23, 2014
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No it will not, the body is smaller than it looks.
Chet answered on February 20, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Looking at the listed dimensions, this Streamlight model is 0.90" diameter. So it probably would be "loose" in a 1.00" mounting ring, right? Better to use an adjustable clamp (if possible), I think. Either that, or trying to glue a rubber sheet "shim" around the body - but that could be clumsy, messy, and possibly might interfere with functioning.
Jacques Laroque answered on February 20, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is less then one inch around, however the pocket does have a nice habit of catching edges. I've never tried it but it does stay everywhere I've mounted it.
Scouter answered on February 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Don't know, but it is approx. 3.25 inches in circumference over the lowest part of the clip.
barry k answered on February 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product